WWegetables Speed 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ahhh, sweet sweet vindication. Good game everyone!!! Thanks for running so many speed games @kaydubs !!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It was angleshooty and also real lol
Yeah Imma say if a mod gives you what you ask for, don't use that to defend. It's that kind of game effect they usually want to avoid, and angleshooting and unbalancing a game can be reasons why they deny those requests in the future. And it's a nice privilege to have sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Yeah Imma say if a mod gives you what you ask for, don't use that to defend. It's that kind of game effect they usually want to avoid, and angleshooting and unbalancing a game can be reasons why they deny those requests in the future. And it's a nice privilege to have sometimes.
Very true. I don't often take requests from players and I do appreciate you playing, @supershorty . Just something to remember for future.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I do bad things when I don't have the spreadsheet crutch to lean on. :(

• Care
I wanted a hider in the game. Everything followed after lol
The hider was almost the ghost pepper but then I found that gif of a carrot hiding in a banana peel.

• Love
  • Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
When the game was at the 5 player stage, I started paring things down. Then numbers got boosted a bit.

I thought having two almost unkillable PRs for village in play was acceptable to make up for the wolf numbers being a little high.

What do y'all think?

Reactions: 1 users
When the game was at the 5 player stage, I started paring things down. Then numbers got boosted a bit.

I thought having two almost unkillable PRs for village in play was acceptable to make up for the wolf numbers being a little high.

What do y'all think?
I think maybe nilla wolves with the numbers boost? Or at least one nilla. Not just because of PR utility but also claimability. A tracker is always gonna make people pause for a sec, even more maybe than someone claiming hider or commuter, so village didn't have any good claimable or information roles whereas wolves did.

Also since both of the unkillables ended up being yoten well...that's not to say it was unbalanced, that's just our luck I guess lol

this was to be the next tally image:
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 11.34.38 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I think maybe nilla wolves with the numbers boost? Or at least one nilla. Not just because of PR utility but also claimability. A tracker is always gonna make people pause for a sec, even more maybe than someone claiming hider or commuter, so village didn't have any good claimable or information roles whereas wolves did.

Also since both of the unkillables ended up being yoten well...that's not to say it was unbalanced, that's just our luck I guess lol
Absolutely fair point. My self-control took a pass. Had pared out the villager watcher, should've pulled the wolf tracker. Alas.

• Care
Also, @Zenge142 @kaydubs , did my being a tomato have anything to do with our brief discussion of tomatoes and wondering where they fit in the self-proclaimed fruitarian's diet (aka did he consider tomatoes a fruit or a vegetable) on Discord that we had the other day? Because I thought it did and it made me laugh.

• Wow
Also, @Zenge142 @kaydubs , did my being a tomato have anything to do with our brief discussion of tomatoes and wondering where they fit in the self-proclaimed fruitarian's diet (aka did he consider tomatoes a fruit or a vegetable) on Discord that we had the other day? Because I thought it did and it made me laugh.
I haven’t been on discord in weeks. But don’t want to crush your dreams so...
absolutely?

• Sad
so it didn't work??? shorty, in your original role PM, I just inserted a new image/appropriate image I wanted and included it in write-up. Does anything show up?
Happy bouncing tomato

I thought it did work, that's how I knew what the images were? Like Pacman ghost pepper?

Happy bouncing tomato

I thought it did work, that's how I knew what the images were? Like Pacman ghost pepper?
I just went through and changed all of them cause I didn't think images had popped up. I'd been using the link from an attachment within a PM so that's on me. when Ski sent her image from earlier, I have images in all of my posts but apparently they aren't reflected to the REST OF THE WORLD.

which then I ended up in a tunnel that all of the table of contents I made that included write-ups + tallies with their images have been for NOTHING.

I almost forgot about this post, but it really rattled me at the time.
Ok, I've never been in wolf chat with you when you were wolfing, but my impression has been that you're rattled the whole time. So would you describe this as:

I Am Rattled GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
or
Panic GIFs | Tenor

Nervous Panic GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha
Ok, I've never been in wolf chat with you when you were wolfing, but my impression has been that you're rattled the whole time. So would you describe this as:

I Am Rattled GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
or
Panic GIFs | Tenor

Nervous Panic GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down - Find & Share on GIPHY
The latter two complete with the coronavirus in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users