WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I object. I am just doing what the game requires. And I don't enjoy making people wait longer than necessary, but that is out of my hands.

Now..... teasing in the write-ups. THAT I enjoy!

I am only teasing you...:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Like I said in my PM, I will give you an awesome role if you swing it in the way of the villagers.
I might consider it if it was my game. :laugh:

I really am trying to respect Devyn's baby. Ha ha. That sounds hilarious. Makes me think of one of those MEMEs emiloo always posts about devyn.

I know. But I do honestly feel bad. I am not sure what to do here.

Curl up in a fetal position.

I would have RNGd it. Picked a number for each player 1-10 using a RNG, asked the other mod to pick a number 1-10 whichever player's number was closest to the mod picked number would have been lynched. At least that is what I would have done. Seems fair enough.

Curl up in a fetal position.

I would have RNGd it. Picked a number for each player 1-10 using a RNG, asked the other mod to pick a number 1-10 whichever player's number was closest to the mod picked number would have been lynched. At least that is what I would have done. Seems fair enough.
Personally, I don't think a game should potentially end on an RNG. Plus the game could still be going on even then.

It is more of a time zone/poker game/sobriety issue now.

Personally, I don't think a game should potentially end on an RNG. Plus the game could still be going on even then.

It is more of a time zone/poker game/sobriety issue now.

:lol:

I guess ending on a RNG is not as fun. But that is what quite a majority of the game is determined off of anyway, so why not the end?

SOV, is there any chance this thing ends tonight? I'm getting sleepy :sleep:

Yup. I'll wait 4 more minutes, but then I have to hit the sack. Any word from our poker playing mod?

Really out of my control.

It is 4am in Dublin. I know Devyn posts sometimes this late, but I am kind of losing hope that she is getting back to me.

I recommend y'all go to sleep. We can finish it up tomorrow.

Hint: It won't be over when night results are posted.

Guess I'll just have to deal with one more night of dreams about X-Men. Hope I make it through the night. To be continued.....:sleep:

Results are in Bulletin Style:

· *The natives (i.e. the mutants) are getting restless. Much dissatisfaction with the assistant moderator.

· *The sticky-fingered thief is back out. Steals an item right out of another mutants pocket. Which item, which mutants. Sorry, can't say.

· *The wheelchair decided it wants nothing to do with this clusterf*ck. It is trying to enter the mysterious planet game now and reunite with LIS.

· *A toady mutant can't decide who to kill. Eenie , meenie, miney, mo. Kill a mutant and eat its toes. Waffles are eaten

· *The holder of the claws can't decide who to claw. Waffles are eaten.

· *Eventually a mutant is killed by boredom (well not exactly, but you get the idea)..

· *Philliab, banshee, the mutant who could not be silenced has been killed

· Time to lynch someone. Voting stays open until one person has received 2 lynch votes. Then it is closed automatically.

There are 3 mutants left.

It is Day 12.

First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog - Iceman
3. lissarae06
4. Kakurubird - Sabretooth
5. FTB - Colossus

United
1. Philliab
2. ksmi117 - Phoenix
3. Dyachei - Angel
4. DVMD/PP

Origins
1. Nyanko
2. Krist - Psylocke
3. Wolfspeaker - Shadowcat
4. IPB - Juggernaut
5. LIS – Professor X

Last Stand
1. Nohika - Wolverine
2. orca2011 - Mystique
3. Jamrockin - Magneto
4. Zanydogz - Cyclops
5. NStarz – Beast
6. Samoa

Exactly what I thought would happen. That's right, I decided not to use the claws. And I couldn't sleep until night results came up. So I'm guessing I'm going to be caught in the middle of a "She's the wolf" sandwich soon. This sucks.

Members don't see this ad :)
******+

Has there ever been a game with 3 players left?!?

actually my exact words were "investigate the mother**** out of shortnsweet"

78672-35635-toad_super.jpg
exclamation-point.jpg

I think we all saw that coming. I want this game to end so I am going to say lynch SnS. I don't even care if I'm right.

Nyanko, you could just post a pic of a noose and then SnS's avatar to get your vote through.

Since the voting is technically closed, nyanko, were you the wolf?

meow! please dont little cat.... i am trying to write something now... jeez backspace frontspace backspace frontspace

Yeah don't pull an SOV and go all beserk lol

*sigh* waiting on 2 games makes me super tired! :sleep:

He didn't though so no cool role for SOV

Darn. I was actually kinda excited about coming up with another one. I thought of one on my drive home tonight from a meeting that I thought might have potential. I know we're technically 'done', but it's hard to turn off the thinking. ;)

Darn. I was actually kinda excited about coming up with another one. I thought of one on my drive home tonight from a meeting that I thought might have potential. I know we're technically 'done', but it's hard to turn off the thinking. ;)
Shoot me an email and if it's cool enough, we will work it in.

Also, if nyanko is the wolf, I want to point out that we had plurality against her last round.

I don't think so. Maybe I should sing!!!!!

I need to go to sleep. Where did devyn go?!