WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, cat is out of the bag now... :smuggrin:

By the way, as mayor I still get to lynch a vote....:smuggrin:

Can we just mob her and be done with it?? Or pull her from office??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we just mob her and be done with it?? Or pull her from office??
angry-mob.gif
!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
All the dead wolves come back as muttations and kill the remaining tributes. Game over. AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smuggrin:

ky, cuitl, nordicat, and nyanko surround their mayor with accusations. She finally cracks under the pressure.

"Fine, I'm a career. I want you all dead. Now."

there is a struggle and ky, cuitl, and nordicat see dvmdream with a knife. She has launched herself at nyanko, a tribute, who is bleeding freely into the arena.

dvmdream, the final and only converted wolf, is shot by a wild shot from ky's bow. Somehow it finds her eye and she is gone.

Ky, cuitl, and nordicat look at each other. Is it really over? Did they really win? They pick some poison berries from a nearby bush and threaten to eat them together if they don't win together.

The bruised, battered, and broken trio are helicoptered out shortly thereafter.

Thus the Hunger Games are forever changed.

Or are they?

LOL.. Hey when were you thinking of starting up the JP game.... being a wolf is much harder than it looks... I think I need a little break.
Not sure; it's getting very close to done (will send you what I have when it is). I was going to see when PetPony and Trematode were planning on running the Pokemon one, if they were still planning to. So I can sit on it for a bit if needed.

Roles
Katniss Everdeen – You are the protector and can choose to stop an attack on a player of your choice. (will be silenced if attack is successfully stopped)

Peeta Mellark– Can heal one player of his choice.

Haymitch Abernathy – Choose 1 action – investigate a player, role, or item. With alcohol may be silenced for 1 night cycle

District 13 tribute – you can choose to kill one player every other night, blows up with wolf attack (chance to kill one)

Rue – You can choose to die in place of another player. This action can be used once during lynch cycle or during nightly actions

Items
Liquor – You are required to speak gibberish in the forums for the next day cycle and cannot vote. In the hands of Haymitch, may cause sleep.
Bow and Arrow – 50% chance of killing a player of your choice. In the hands of Katniss, 100% chance of killing player of your choice
Survival pack – heals 1 player of your choice
Mockingjay Pin – you are invincible for each night cycle you hold this
Jabberjay – you can use this bird to overhear a conversation (choose a player to investigate)

Wolves
Career Tributes – There will be 3 of them with no special powers but they can access weapons
President Snow – Can convert into wolves with an 80% chance of killing them instead if they choose not to be a wolf. Can only do this every 4 nights. No mauling when this is used
Clove – Can investigate roles of any player every other night

Random Events
Tracker Jacker attack – a group of angry tracker jackers attacks you and you are silenced for 1 day cycle

Night 1
CFC loses the bow and arrow – goes to kanariya
Wolves choose to kill tigerwillow and fromthebox
Sheepdogpsu keeps mockingjay pin
Squirrelsrule keeps jabberjay
Kanderson keeps survival pack
Libster06 loses liquor – goes to katie8
SOV investigates Krist (villager)

Night 2
Petpony protects Trematode
SOV investigates DVMdream (villager)
Wolves choose CFC and sheepdogpsu – who loses mockingjay pin
Mockingjay pin goes to nyanko
Squirrelsrule uses jabberjay on hedgiehog – gets villager status
Squirrelsrule loses jabberjay – goes to shortnsweet

Night 3
SOV investigates that redhead (villager)
Petpony protects emiloo
Kanariya loses bow and arrow – goes to packen
Nyanko loses mockingjay pin – goes to SOV
Kanderson loses survival pack – goes to bbeventer
Wolves kill lissa and kanderson

Night 4
Devyn investigates Petpony – she is Katniss Everdeen
Wolves try to turn DVMDream
SOV investigates squirrelsrule (villager – no items)
Tracker Jacker Attack – affects 3 players – blackdog618, nyanko, petpony silenced for 5 turns unless healed. Nightly actions have a chance of failing
Bbeventer loses survival pack – goes to NStarz
SOV keeps pin
Katie8 keeps liquor
Packen loses bow and arrow – goes to sheepdogpsu
Shortnsweet keeps jabberjay

Night 5
SOV investigates Sheepdogpsu
Nstarz heals blackdog
Wolves: bbeventer and shortnsweet
Sheepdog – hands bow to cuitlamiztli who gives it to SOV who shoots packen
Shortnsweet investigates trematode
Katie8 loses her liquor – goes to blackdog618
Nstarz loses survival pack – goes to kanariya
Packen named district 13 tribute
Hedgiehog finds a jabberjay

Night 6
Hedgiehog investigates jjohnston – villager
Kanariya loses pack – goes to ky
Blackdog keeps liquor
SOV keeps bow and arrow
SOV investigates ky (villager), shoots trematode (and kills)
Hedgiehog loses jabberjay – goes to cuitl
Wolves go after SOV and packen – packen blows up emiloo4
Devyn investigates krist , picks up mockingjay pin

Night 7
Cuitl investigates nyanko – villager
SOV investigates Petpony (katniss and can protect), shoots nstarz (kills)
Wolves – SOV and sheepdog
Petpony protects SOV
Ky chooses not to use pack
Blackdog loses bottle of rum – goes to nyanko
SOV keeps bow and arrow
Cuitl loses jabberjay – goes to katie8
Ky loses pack – goes to cuitl
Devyn loses pin – goes to SOV

Night 8
SOV shoots devyn (kills), investigates cuitl (villager)
Katie8 investigates orca2011 – villager
SOV loses pin – goes to orca2011
Nyanko loses bottle of rum – goes to nordicat
Katie8 loses jabberjay – goes to petpony
Cuitl keeps pack – uses it on nyanko, no effect
Petpony protects herself
Wolves go after that redhead and SOV (SOV protected by pin)
Devyn investigates hedgie – villager

Night 9
Petpony investigates SOV and protects herself
SOV investigates blackdog (wolf!), shoots orca (injures villager - pin)
Wolves kill SOV - bow and arrow goes to hedgiehog
Nordicat keeps liquor
Petpony keeps jabberjay
Cuitl gives survival pack to nyanko who keeps it
Orca loses pin – goes to squirrels

Night 10
Wolves kill hedgie (villager)
Petpony investigates Cuitl (villager)
Petpony keeps jabberjay
Nordicat loses liquor – goes to cuitl
Nyanko keeps pack
Squirrels keeps pin
Hedgie uses bow and arrow on blackdog – now injured
Bow and arrow go to nyanko

Night 11
Cuitl loses rum
Petpony loses jabberjay - squirrels
Nyanko keeps bow and arrow
Squirrels loses pin - cuitl
Wolf kills jj
Nyanko shoots orca (injures), gives pack to DVMdream who keeps it

Night 12
Squirrels – jabberjay on nordicat (villager)
Petpony protects self
Dvm goes after cuitl – protected by pin – goes to ky
Nyanko give pp bow and arrow – she does not use it and loses it – to ky
Squirrels loses jabberjay – goes to cuitl

Night 13
DVMdream goes after squirrels
Cuitl investigates DVMdream (wolf!)
Ky shoots cuitl (injures)
Cuitl loses jabberjay – goes to nordicat
Ky keeps bow and arrow and pin
DVM loses pack – to nordicat

Night14
Pin goes to cuitl
Nordicat heals cuitl and investigates DVMdream (wolf!)
DVM goes after nyanko
Ky shoots DVM and kills

Nooooo Nyanko!!! :( Damn it!

But :claps::banana::banana::woot::biglove::highfive::soexcited::horns: guys!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure; it's getting very close to done (will send you what I have when it is). I was going to see when PetPony and Trematode were planning on running the Pokemon one, if they were still planning to. So I can sit on it for a bit if needed.
You should wait one week and then do it for 2 reasons:
1) I have 3 tests next week
2) the week after I am on Spring Break.

WAHOOOOOOOOOO! Way to bring home the victory Ky! District 9 rules! Wish Hedgie and I could have made it to the end, but super glad a district 9 was alive to the end and killed the last wolf! Yay!

All items moved by random number generator. I picked high for getting to keep any item. If you lost it, a random number was generated and I moved the item to the corresponding living player

Awesome game dyachei! I wish I hadn't died on Night 3 but that's ok. It was still fun to watch (and harass)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPbE8MyHkCY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

This was a fun game.....

Sorry to my fellow district mates but it was either convert or almost a guaranteed death.

Somehow I made it through this game with no items except at the end when nyan gave me the survival pack, which I really did not need, I wasn't going to heal ANYBODY!!!

If that pin had not been on cuit I may have been able to bring one win for the wolves, but still a great game!!

Excellent game! It was pretty confusing as a first time player, but I had lots of fun. I hope I'll do a better job next time, I kind of sucked this time:rolleyes:

I'm off to bed, my head is ready to explode.

go-team.gif

And here's us, wolf or tribute, in a few years (or now!) :

veterinarian.gif

Man that game was confusing!!! I was able to pick out some Wolves but dvmdream you are sooo tricky!!

Good game guys! Now take what you've learned and apply it to JP!!!! I call dibs.

Very well played everyone! And thanks for a great game Dyachei!

I am honestly surprised I survived to the end. I made this on Monday (or whenever I was first almost lynched) and everything:

15688267.jpg

You should wait one week and then do it for 2 reasons:
1) I have 3 tests next week
2) the week after I am on Spring Break.

My spring break is next week, but in 2 weeks could work. The deadlines might not be consistent though (I've got a few busy days that week).

:laugh: You DID say you'd do this... :)

Dyachei, NICELY DONE! :thumbup::thumbup: I was so confused nearly the whole time and it finally all came together in the end!

Soooo all ye in the peanut gallery who kept saying you noticed stuff & hoped you were right...were you? :)

:laugh: You DID say you'd do this... :)

Dyachei, NICELY DONE! :thumbup::thumbup: I was so confused nearly the whole time and it finally all came together in the end!

Soooo all ye in the peanut gallery who kept saying you noticed stuff & hoped you were right...were you? :)

I was right about a lot of stuff but thought you were a wolf. Haha

Excellent game! It was pretty confusing as a first time player, but I had lots of fun. I hope I'll do a better job next time, I kind of sucked this time:rolleyes:

I'm off to bed, my head is ready to explode.

You did great! You helped us catch a few wolves and you led the villagers to victory. Way to represent district 9!

I want to know how many of you thought I was a wolf??

Besides shortnsweet and kanderson they figured it out a day or two ago...

Thanks for giving me that info about SOV being Haymitch shortnsweet; the wolves really appreciated it...:D

And since you were dead, you couldn't argue....:smuggrin:

I can't believe I made it to the end. I seriously feel like I had NO good ideas or leads. Thank you, Squirrels, for using that jabberjay on me! You spared me from being lynched! We killed each other in the dog sanctuary, and you saved me in the Hunger Games. :love:Thanks!

Nyanko, it was a pleasure workin' with ya. :)

I'm so mad that SOV killed me. Not that I would've helped much anyway. Haha. I didn't guess DVMDream until the very end!

Great game dyachei. It definitely was more fun being a wolf this time around.
I call dibs on not being allowed to play next game. I didn't go to the gym at all this week because I would race home to get onto my computer. Yuck. I don't know how you people already in school manage this and studying.

I can't believe I made it to the end. I seriously feel like I had NO good ideas or leads. Thank you, Squirrels, for using that jabberjay on me! You spared me from being lynched! We killed each other in the dog sanctuary, and you saved me in the Hunger Games. :love:Thanks!

Nyanko, it was a pleasure workin' with ya. :)

My master plan would have worked if I had mauled squirrels before cuit...

No clearing Nordicat and she would have lost that damn effing pin (that thing needs to be burned) and I could have gotten her the next time...

Besides shortnsweet and kanderson they figured it out a day or two ago...

Thanks for giving me that info about SOV being Haymitch shortnsweet; the wolves really appreciated it...:D

And since you were dead, you couldn't argue....:smuggrin:

Well, in the end obviously most of us suspected you. Nyanko recommended I use the jabberjay on you and Cuit had used it on you the day before, so clearly we were getting veeeeery suspicious! :smuggrin:
But up until the end...I thought you were the only person I could trust since the same person cleared us AND SOV cleared you! :laugh: I'm a ding-a-ling.

I believed you cuit, I don't think in all my flip flopping ways, I ever voted for you (could be wrong, though, I did flip my vote a lot).

DVM Dream, I would have gotten you if I hadn't forgotten about you. Didn't realize until the night I was killed.

I had a few fleeting suspicions only because you had been investigated so long ago and then when you voted for orca it was kinda in the back of my mind. but i felt like i had to have more evidence than that to accuse the mayor. :laugh:

felt so helpless with no items or powers!

I was so busy today, so it is probably good that I died when I did because I would have never kept up today! I'd like to play again someday, but not for a while because I have to catch up on the real life details :)

Thanks for the game dyachei :D

Glad I figured out at least one wolf...not so terrible after all!

My master plan would have worked if I had mauled squirrels before cuit...

No clearing Nordicat and she would have lost that damn effing pin (that thing needs to be burned) and I could have gotten her the next time...

:D Glad I hindered your plan :smuggrin:. I don't think the wolves expected district 9 to be so united. That is my big question, why did you guys let us live so long? We stunk at finding wolves, but we did go after Katie 8 like 3 times in the beginning.

Great game dyachei. It definitely was more fun being a wolf this time around.
I call dibs on not being allowed to play next game. I didn't go to the gym at all this week because I would race home to get onto my computer. Yuck. I don't know how you people already in school manage this and studying.

Didn't I tell you and BB I was training for a 10K and had a test to take online yesterday...well I haven't run since Sunday and I didn't take my test yet...it's due Sunday though.

Force field my arse!! :roflcopter: