WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok. I am still doing one of these... :eek:.... :shrug:

I promise it wasn't me.

How come it couldn't have been you, nyanko or anyone else here..

Also seems strange that now that the end of the game has started to really come down nyanko is all over the place posting...

I didn't say I agreed, just throwing it out there. Squirrels last words, so to speak.

Members don't see this ad.

:corny:
I have to be up in 7 hours for work but just can't turn off my computer

Members don't see this ad :)
cuit was attacked and had the mockingjay pin the night nobody died and ky got the bow and arrow, if cuit is to be believed. and i think she is.

Lynch DVMDream

Maybe Emi's investigation of you was really a conversion. I don't know at this point but there's my vote.

Members don't see this ad :)
CUIT IS SILENCED! (I think!)

Liss, not your fault us newbie wolves in the disney game didn't convert any players. You made an AWESOME game though Dyachei! I have no clue what's going on and can't wait to see what happens. Go Tributes! Whoever the heck you are!

And Sheepdogpsu, been meaning to say that I was really sad to see you go, I hope the tributes win so you can be on the winning side for a change!

The tributes are set to lynch Ky, until they see her wearing the mockingjay pin. they can see where her loyalties are and leave her alone this time

5 players remain still. PM ME PEOPLE

If we can heal Cuit, should we? We know there are healing items around.

Ky has the pin, not sure who has the bow & arrow...

cuit is definitely silenced. ky said she shot cuit with the bow and arrow.

Which I think may have been a mistake. I blame the fever and the fast pace of the game.

ky said she had the bow and arrow as well. you can have more than one item at a time.

the heal item is the survivor pack right? i had that when i got the bow and arrow, and i either still have it or i gave it to someone and i'm not sure if the action went through or not. lol

ky said she had the bow and arrow as well. you can have more than one item at a time.

the heal item is the survivor pack right? i had that when i got the bow and arrow, and i either still have it or i gave it to someone and i'm not sure if the action went through or not. lol

it went through

You gave it to me. I chose to protect you with it the first night and then lost after the second night.

You gave it to me. I chose to protect you with it the first night and then lost after the second night.

Do you still have the pack? You could heal Cuit.

So dyachei, would you ever mod a WW with 35 players again? :laugh:

Come on guys focus! Go tributes :clap::corny:

THANK YOU to whoever healed me!!

I had the jabberjay whatever night I was shot. DVMDream is a career tribute.

I didn't say I agreed, just throwing it out there. Squirrels last words, so to speak.

I was so mad when you said you shot me!! I got the results and the 'sorry, you were shot so you can't post' in the same message!

THANK YOU to whoever healed me!!

I had the jabberjay whatever night I was shot. DVMDream is a career tribute.

I healed you :) I don't think you're a wolf.

Well poop. I had the jabberjay tonight and used it on DVMDream as well. :laugh: I guess I know what the results will be...

I'll wait on my results to confirm Cuit's findings, but I'm inclined to believe it! DVMDream, you dirty dog, you! :smuggrin:

I was so mad when you said you shot me!! I got the results and the 'sorry, you were shot so you can't post' in the same message!

Sorry! I didn't know who to go for at that point so I just went with you. My mistake :(

Finish them!
tumblr_lxe7798qVS1qfhjvao1_400.jpg

P.s.-I think this is how I died....