WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
but LIS is basically Tim Tebow in this game...

Shut up, Rick Santorum

Members don't see this ad.

The morning dawns wet and dew-covered in Bon Temps. Everyone feels as if spring has come back for a fleeting visit. The town feels renewed and excited for what is to come.
It is a shock then to all when Sheepdogpsu comes running out of the Old Compton place with blood on his hands. Whose blood? What happened? Sheeps is incoherent, off in a long thought forgotten world of his own painful experience. Inside the house is a small salt circle, a pile of ashed herbs, and a stone Cat statue. Strewn accross the circle are the dismembered and grisly remains of hedgiehog - Amelia Broadway apprentice witch and member of the Coven. She appears surprised in death, as if what she had cast had not returned what she expected.

It is now Day 12 Deadline is 8pm PST/11eastern.

The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt - Bill Compton
2.nordicat - Tara Thornton
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5. cuitlamiztli - ???
6. DocEspana

The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117 - Maria-Star Cooper
4. nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode - Claudine Crane

Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1. devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06 - Lorena Ball
4. dyachei - Sam Merlotte
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow - Rev. Steve Newlin

Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2. jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3. Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj - Claude Crane
5. DVMDream - Eric Northman
6. PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington

The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker - Charles "Cooter" Clausen
2. Hedgiehog - Amelia Broadway
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave - Hoyt Fortenberry
5. WhtsThFrequency - Franklin Mott
6. Abney

Nervous.gif

1507570_o.gif

tumblr_m5sbbo1HIW1r2g8th.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Still alive? holy f*ck.

Well news to share in a bit. just need to not be online for a few. Voice in my head, feel free to chime in before i comment again.

I think someone/something tried to attack me last night but I shot at them with a revolver

Oh B-T-Dubs.

lynch SOV. He was converted. I was waiting for something that didnt come.
also it was bf/gf time at la casa de espana. Those two sentences are entirely unrelated

I'm burning aliiiiiive!!! Can you smell the smoke??? I can feel my flesh stinging hot and hear all the cats meow hisssssss

Members don't see this ad :)
he's the converted wolf. I'll vote myself out of existence next round if I'm wrong.

I'm not.

Two nights without kills, do we think both conversions or actually a blocked attack. I think SOV said that dyachei told him both nights were failed attacks on sookie, so if he was lying about it possibly two conversions?

and the mods implied that both kill free nights were blocked attacks on me. If SOV is renee, the master of fake idetities and not jason, that counts too. haha. Im assuming he was actually Jason at some point, but he is most definitely not jason now.

Ugh I left my house at 5:30am this morning to start a racetrack externship, and didn't have access to even my phone to until just now....sorry I have been MIA. Abney, i got your message. Working on a reply....if i'm allowed to send it now even though night if over?? :(:confused:

And DocE...I hope you are right about SOV.

lynch SOV

Also last night was the first night I got a message from the mods indicating any sort of disturbance/attack attempt on me, so I was confused when hedgie ended up dead. Definitely think something happened but not sure whether there was two wolf attacks or a individual player chose to do something to me. The pm insinuated that I shot at the person so maybe injured? maybe not though

Power wise I couldn't.tell you which character would have a night attack power. Looks like the.wolves.got hedgie.

Unless hedgie attacked you and the wolves were out converting? Idk. Someone else think this out.

********************************************************************************************************
We now interrupt this WW game for a special broadcast.....

Does your cat make too much noise?! :eek: Try Kitten Mittens® :D

gifstache.com_896_1342732573.gif

Available at select retailers, in select countries, to select people.......read the fine print

fine print: this fecking product does not exist..... continue on with the lynch
*********************************************************************************************************

I have a very quick break. First day of school and juggling work hours on campus. I messaged sns last night to give her a chance to clear things up. No response.......... That's why I didn't message you, you know you who are!!!! This one person thing sucks.

I have a very quick break. First day of school and juggling work hours on campus. I messaged sns last night to give her a chance to clear things up. No response.......... That's why I didn't message you, you know you who are!!!! This one person thing sucks.

The response should be coming your way!!! I hadn't been near a comp/phone since 5:30am, so I had to play catch up. The mods said to just send it when I can, and I just hit send to them!:love:

Power wise I couldn't.tell you which character would have a night attack power. Looks like the.wolves.got hedgie.

Unless hedgie attacked you and the wolves were out converting? Idk. Someone else think this out.

I dunno how she would have attacked someone. Her role was investigating roles every other night...at least that is all Krist and I knew about?:confused:

Um so has this thread not moved in the last 3 hours!?

If the lynch is still open, lynch SOV

Everyone is on unsure footing this morning. Sheeps is suffering some sort of breakdown about "the pressure," zanydogz is quick to comfort him. But then comes DocE, our heroine. He is not unsure.
"My brother Jason is no longer inside of SOV. SOV has been turned!" he claims.

The townsfolk are quick to follow, knowing that while they've known SOV for years, some his whole life, the mark of evil is not something DocE would joke about.

"Guys, come on!" SOV had said. "I am the deputy, I am your seer!" and he was right, Jason has indeed been deputized, given jdh's power. But that is not all that has been done. As they sling the noose, he begins to laugh. Yes, he has been turned, his fangs show in the dark. A disturbing addition to his gleaming smile.

You have lynched StartingoverVet - Jason Stackhouse turned vampire
It is now Night 12, PMs Please. Deadline is 9am PST/12 noon eastern.

The Stackhouse Farm
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5. cuitlamiztli - ???
6. DocEspana

The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
4. nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz

Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1. devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
5. StartingoverVet - Jason Stackhouse turned vampire

Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer

The Old Compton Place
3. sheepdogpsu
6. Abney

:eek:
I just HAVE to keep checking in to see what's going on in this game!

Get on with it, villagers! :luck:
:corny:

Still waiting on 3 PMs this morning. Please send them in sooner rather than later. :)

Yay!!!! Wolfie down.......

badass!!!!!
hb5bN.gif

J stacks turned vampire?!?? Inconceivable!!!!

* runs away *

Night is closed. Results pending. Bringing out the RNG. :smuggrin:

Night 12 Results

There is no way the remaining residents of Bon Temps could prepare themselves for what they find this morning. Without anyone else in the house to notice his absense, the body isn't found until SnS heads to work the next morning. She noticed the car first, parked on the side of the road with its door open. She stops to make sure that everything is okay when she sees the drops of blood. She follows them around the car where she find's the body, gray from lack of blood and motionless in death. Her cries bring the other residents running.

There they find the body of DocEspana, aka Sookie Stackhouse, our favorite villager and telepathic investigator.

The entire town is so saddened by this news that they begin to mourn her death immediately. No one can bring themself to work or play or do anything. Even the idea of revenge and lynching cannot shake them from their grief. Thus no lynch or day cycle shall take place, and we will proceed directly to another night cycle.

It is now Night 13. Deadline is 4pm EDT/1pm PDT. Send in your PMs ASAP so that we can have another night and day cycle today.

The Stackhouse Farm
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5. cuitlamiztli - ???
6. DocEspana - Sookie Stackhouse

The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
4. nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz

Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1. devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
5. StartingoverVet - Jason Stackhouse with fangs

Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer

The Old Compton Place
3. sheepdogpsu
6. Abney

Last edited:
Aslfddsjdlakx. Abney why weren't you protecting him??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

Also someone spiked my drink with v yesterday if you couldn't tell!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

Unless SoV returned from the dead, his name should be crossed out. ;)

Unless SoV returned from the dead, his name should be crossed out. ;)

Thanks...I think DocE would also return from the dead if we allowed that. :p

Still waiting on a couple PMs. You have until I get back from the doctor and barn this afternoon to get them in. Should be home by 6pm EDT unless FTB wants to close out earlier.

FYI: There will be a lynch tonight. :)