*Where have you heard from? 2010-2011 Cycle*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear anything from WVU?

My mailing date was 7/2 and I haven't heard anything either. Looking at last years posts, seems like we should be getting secondary apps any day now...:)

Members don't see this ad.

My mailing date was 7/2 and I haven't heard anything either. Looking at last years posts, seems like we should be getting secondary apps any day now...:)

I hope so. I'm going to school there so I'll try to get some more info this week. Good luck with everything.

Members don't see this ad :)
UT Memphis interview invite via mail this past weekend.

Has anyone heard from UIC, Marquette, or SIU? I received an email from UIC regarding the application fee, which I sent, but has yet to be cashed. Marquette sent me a letter stating that all the required application material has been receive. SIU...I have heard absolutely nothing. I'm wondering when these schools start to review applications and send out interview invitations. Is anyone aware of these school's timeline? Thanks!

Has anyone heard from UIC, Marquette, or SIU? I received an email from UIC regarding the application fee, which I sent, but has yet to be cashed. Marquette sent me a letter stating that all the required application material has been receive. SIU...I have heard absolutely nothing. I'm wondering when these schools start to review applications and send out interview invitations. Is anyone aware of these school's timeline? Thanks!

According to last year's thread, Marquette didn't offer their first interviews until Sept. 14:( Not sure about UIC or SIU. I don't really know how accurate of an indicator this is, but here's the link to the thread where I found the info about Marquette....

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=644067

I remember reading that UIC will review applications in September....

According to last year's thread, Marquette didn't offer their first interviews until Sept. 14:( Not sure about UIC or SIU. I don't really know how accurate of an indicator this is, but here's the link to the thread where I found the info about Marquette....

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=644067

Mid-September for Marquette seems reasonable as it falls in line with their projected time line:

timeline.gif

Today a bunch of schools are saying they received my DAT scores and my app is complete, which is awesome because my DAT mailing date isn't until this Friday 8/20. I think it's because paid the extra $25 per school to have ADA send my scores to each school. They must have arrived Saturday or today. I hope this means some interview invites soon!

Today a bunch of schools are saying they received my DAT scores and my app is complete, which is awesome because my DAT mailing date isn't until this Friday 8/20. I think it's because paid the extra $25 per school to have ADA send my scores to each school. They must have arrived Saturday or today. I hope this means some interview invites soon!

when did you take your DAT?

Just received an email from UT-Memphis-Application Acknowledgement (up-to-date). Basically just said my app was up-to-date. This is all I have received from them since I applied. Has anyone else received this(esp. those of you who have received invites?) thanks

Got a very strange email that only says "testing"

It was sent to 71 other people and i checked those emails and it seems all the people the email was sent to are students. students from different schools like usc, ucsd, ucla, etc.

Im really hoping this email is testing to see if any emails bounce back before sending out the email interview invitation :xf:

I got that E-mail on Friday 8/13. Ohio resident. Only school I applied to in CA was Western. I've got an interview at Midwestern AZ. Everyone talking about the testing E-mail actually got me to login instead of just trolling haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Only update today is Columbia? Schools are lagging this year. Must be a lot more applications than they can handle

i would consider that a good sign. it's been a while since we heard this many people getting interviews in a day!

Only update today is Columbia? Schools are lagging this year. Must be a lot more applications than they can handle

or the paperless DAT is still sending them for a loop haha :) many factors could be making this slower, i think its still early and we're good :luck:

just got wolverine access for u of m today and they also they asked me to wait 3 more weeks to check the status...finallllllyyy!!

Just wonder how many of you did not send extra $25s to ADA for schools to get your DAT score...

Don't be sad man. Get A across the board and you will be in.

How many course are you taking ?

Keep you head up my fellow Countryman

haha yeah man time to go beastmode come fall-time

just got UCSF secondary. FINALLY. (7/30 mailing date. 8/20 DAT mailing)

Just wonder how many of you did not send extra $25s to ADA for schools to get your DAT score...

I applied to 17 schools so I wasn't about to send them all a score report. I called all the schools and only two that weren't on my original list from when I took the test requested it. I ended up saving a lot of money just by making 10 second phone calls!

UF secondary application email and interview invite 7/21

For those of you receiving UF interview/secondary invites...Did you first receive an e-mail saying they had received your application, and to let them know if you were re-taking the DAT?

Or did you just get the e-mail saying to fill out the secondary/invitation for an interview??

complete and under review at buffalo

Last edited:
Just saw this thread - and I received the same "testing" email on 8/13!

The thing with mine is that right after I got that email, I received some sort of sketchy hoax-looking email asking me to disclose my username and password for my email account...So I thought it was just a weird scam that had gotten a hold of my email address and had tested it out first to see if it worked.

Anyone else get the email from "Account Web Upgrade Team" right after the testing one? They could be unrelated, but soooo strange that all dschool applicants received the testing one too. No idea what to make of it now.

snaggletoof how do they notify your status? email or AADSAS?

I didn't get anything from them except for the automatic reciept for their secondary payment.

same here. I've had received/waiting additional information on my aadsas for awhile but I've gotten several emails from other schools saying that my app is complete so I would assume mine would be at Buffalo as well..

My SIU check was cashed. Marquette as well finally. Waiting on UIC too. I'm going to UIC next week (went there for undergrad) and hopefully I can talk to someone just to see what the update is.

Rejection letters from MWU (both IL & Arizona) =(

Last edited:
terpfan, sorry to hear... was it via email or snailmail?

How many people do the schools usually accept over the class size? b/c obviously everyone they accept will not attend.

How many people do the schools usually accept over the class size? b/c obviously everyone they accept will not attend.

check the ADEA book or aadsas website its in chapter 3.

wonder y western didnt call anyone for interview today...

Yea, got a rejection letter.

You should tell them you retook DAT. I saw your DAT tread and your previous score on chem just did not make up to their cut off. I strongly suggest that you let them know about your situation.

anyone hear anything from UoP besides fee request?

Just called NYU to see if my app is complete. And they told me they are still waiting for one of my professors' rec letter which was sent on 7/23.

All the rest were sent on 7/16 and it was only that particular letter that was sent on 7/23. It makes me worried for it's been about a month since it was sent. Did anyone got "application complete" email from NYU from 7/23 batch??

Thanks!!!

7/30 mailing w/o DAT; 8/20 mailing with DAT and im only complete at NYU :(