*Where have you heard from? 2010-2011 Cycle*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Funny...I called ASDOH yesterday and they said they are starting interviews the week of September 13th and sending out invites next week...wonder which story is right??? Maybe someone else should call and check to see what story they get :)

I actually was called back by an admissions lady and she said next week, not end of september. So I guess the lady who ran the phones didnt know what she was talking about. I shouldve updated that comment I left my bad.

Members don't see this ad.

got an email from Buffalo today saying my app is going to be reviewed

Is that the email that saying it will take 3-4 weeks to review (the very first one) or different one?

I'm dying... come on Buffalo!

Is that the email that saying it will take 3-4 weeks to review (the very first one) or different one?

I'm dying... come on Buffalo!

i got one on july 19th stating that my application has been received and will take 3-4 weeks to process and that once it is processed they will send me a second email stating my app is complete

and then the one from today states that i have completed preliminary processing and that there is nothing else that needs to be received and that the admissions committee will now review my app which takes about 3-4 weeks and upon completion i will receive written notification

hope that helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
i got one on july 19th stating that my application has been received and will take 3-4 weeks to process and that once it is processed they will send me a second email stating my app is complete

and then the one from today states that i have completed preliminary processing and that there is nothing else that needs to be received and that the admissions committee will now review my app which takes about 3-4 weeks and upon completion i will receive written notification

hope that helps!

Thank you sooo much! I guess I have to wait few more weeks lol

hope that helps!

hmm..weird. I got an email from them on 7/6 but nothing since then.

Anyone have an interview DEC 6/7/8 in Glendale?

sent a check to tufts on 8/4 and they cashed it today

got "app complete and will be forwarded for review" email from Maryland today.

Same here...I tried to squeeze some timing info (regarding interviews) out of the office today, but no luck :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Is that the autoemail they sent? I received one saying

"Your application has been processed and your admissions file has been forwarded to the Committee on Dental Recruitment and Admissions for review."

like 2 weeks ago

Is that the autoemail they sent? I received one saying

"Your application has been processed and your admissions file has been forwarded to the Committee on Dental Recruitment and Admissions for review."

like 2 weeks ago

Yup. I added them to my app on 8/20 though so I was a little surprised to hear from them.

UCSF cashed my check yesterday. I mailed it out the day prior. when does UCSF start reviewing apps?

UCSF cashed my check yesterday. I mailed it out the day prior. when does UCSF start reviewing apps?

I got an email from them 8/24 saying that my app. was complete and is now entering the review process and to check AADSAS for updates. Though when they actually start reviewing I dunno...

Schools must like you a lot better than me! I sent Tufts the fee on 7/29 and they still haven't cashed it.

haha im sure its nothing like that! hope you hear from them soon!

AADSAS update for UCSF today "app received/waiting for additional info"

I am pretty sure I have sent everything in and do not know what I am missing. Do I contact them or wait for email?

Thanks

I am pretty sure I have sent everything in and do not know what I am missing. Do I contact them or wait for email?

Thanks

I would just call them. They were nice when I talked to them on the phone. :)

My AADSAS:
Minnesota: Received/Under Review 8/3
UoP: Received/complete 8/5
VCU: Received/complete 8/5
Kentucky: Received/Under Review 8/6
UF: Received/ Waiting for Addt'l Info...but they told me it is under review a week ago
Pitt: Received/Under Review 8/11
UNC: Received/Under Review 8/26
UCSF: Received/App complete 8/26
MWU(AZ): Interview 10/25 :thumbup: (Nothing on AADSAS tho)
NYU: Nothing (Not on my AADSAS
Maryland: email saying app has been forwarded to committee (Not on my AADSAS)
Western: app forwarded to committee email (Not on my AADSAS)

columbia cashed my cheque on tuesday, it seems.

App complete/forwarded for review email from Buffalo today

Thanks UFRalo. Just called. Said it means they have not processed my app yet. just fyi to everyone else out there who might have been wondering.

Thanks UFRalo. Just called. Said it means they have not processed my app yet. just fyi to everyone else out there who might have been wondering.

Cool, thanks. I received the same status update but pretty sure I have everything in.

Cool, thanks. I received the same status update but pretty sure I have everything in.

Yeah I freaked out for a sec when I saw that but figured I should check sdn before I called ucsf

Thanks

I got the same thing. I wonder if the "additional info" means that they haven't gotten around to looking at my secondary yet? I sent in my secondary on Aug 18.

so... i went to western preview day and it was great :)

got to meet one of the admissions committee member Dr. Henson and admission advisor Diana.
Everbody was really nice and helpful.
And just to let u guys know about quarter of the first interview day is full(out of 60 people). And they are planning on interviewing around 300

so... i went to western preview day and it was great :)

got to meet one of the admissions committee member Dr. Henson and admission advisor Diana.
Everbody was really nice and helpful.
And just to let u guys know about quarter of the first interview day is full(out of 60 people). And they are planning on interviewing around 300

Thanks for the update kim. Just curious, do you know how many seats they have? Because if they only interview 300 I feel that chances of getting an actual seat are very high, around a 1/3 chance assuming they have a class size of about 100.

u of m sent me wolverine access on 8/17 and asked me to wait 3 weeks for my app to be complete but its only been two weeks and all my items have been received and app is complete sine 8/26! :)

Does anyone else's AADSAS Temple status say "waiting for additional materials," even though they've sent everything in weeks ago?

Nova: Interview 12/02/10 (guess it's better than nothing so far....even though it's after 12/01)
Case: Rejection 08/27/10

Maybe this video will help pass the time. Me and some buddies did it for skit night this past spring.

Interview at Western 9/18. Received the phone call Friday afternoon

2 new AADSAS updates: under review for Buffalo and app complete from UOP

Anyone know if Buffalo sends invites to in-staters first?

Last edited:
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats with us? Are you one of the first ones to receive one?

UNLV interview invite via email today! :cool:

UAB update on AADSAS - Received/Under Review

2 new AADSAS updates: under review for Buffalo and app complete from UOP

Anyone know if Buffalo sends invites to in-staters first?

I don't think they are sending it yet...I am eager to hear from them!

I don't think they are sending it yet...I am eager to hear from them!

You mean they send OOS first? because bunch of ppl already got interview invitation...

NYU invite! I got home too late though to set an interview date...

Really, they do phone calls. I usually will not pick up the calls from unknown numbers.:oops:

Yeah, I normally don't either. Sure glad I did. I just had a weird feeling about it. They called at 7:45PM my time (Eastern). It was a 909 area code so answer if you see it!

Temple status on AADSAS changed to "Received/Under Review"