*Where have you heard from? 2010-2011 Cycle*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how is it that some schools dont update or even show up on aadsas. dont feel bad free. 5 out of 12 schools of mine are showing up. louisville is not one of them either...

Thanks toof. I wish they were all on AADSAS, but ohhh well. We have pretty similar stats. Any more interview invites for you?

Members don't see this ad.

Tufts cashed my check on the 9th. Mailed the check on 8/24. But AADSAS still shows not receiving it, last update was 8/23.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks toof. I wish they were all on AADSAS, but ohhh well. We have pretty similar stats. Any more interview invites for you?

still just the one from umdnj. taking the dat again on thursday, planning to destroy it, hope so anyway. how about you free, have you gotten any invites yet? :luck:

did anyone else just get a 2nd app complete e-mail from Louisville?

Has anybody gotten a UCSF's complete Aadsas status yet? of is it still waiting additional info?:rolleyes:

Continuing review at UB... super worried right now...

Has anybody gotten a UCSF's complete Aadsas status yet? of is it still waiting additional info?:rolleyes:

mine is still waiting additional info but i sent my secondary only about 3 weeks ago.

got under review status for Tufts just now.

I just received an email from UCSF that they've received my secondary app and my app is complete

I just received an email from UCSF that they've received my secondary app and my app is complete

How long has it been since you've sent in your secondary?

I haven't gotten an app complete email from UCSF yet, and it's been exactly 4 weeks since I've sent mine in...

How long has it been since you've sent in your secondary?

I haven't gotten an app complete email from UCSF yet, and it's been exactly 4 weeks since I've sent mine in...

I don't remember the exact date I sent my sec. app but it has been about 4 weeks. My status was updated on AADSAS on Sep 26th, which was about a week after I sent my app.

still just the one from umdnj. taking the dat again on thursday, planning to destroy it, hope so anyway. how about you free, have you gotten any invites yet? :luck:

I've got invites from UT Memphis, Case, Indiana, UNLV, and MWU-AZ so far, each pre-December. I'm excited to see what each school is like.

Best of luck on the DAT!! How long have you been studying for this time around?

Members don't see this ad :)
oregon updated their status for me on AADSAS to received/under review saying that my app has been received and will go through levels of review before i'm notified blah blah

I've got invites from UT Memphis, Case, Indiana, UNLV, and MWU-AZ so far, each pre-December. I'm excited to see what each school is like.

Best of luck on the DAT!! How long have you been studying for this time around?

june july aug and half of sept. ugh sigh, its over now

June, july and august don't count :D. You still have two and half month to interview b4 Dec! :luck:

oh i know that, but i was responding to freefallin asking me how long did i study for the day.

Hi all,

I'm wondering if Boston University updates on AADSAS. On BU's website, it says they do update on AADSAS, but I have seen nothing from them on there.. Not even an application under review or complete.

from what i can see on predents, it looks like ASDOH is one of those schools that gets back to applicants pretty quickly about rejections/interviews...my application is still under review! it's been nearly 3 months since I've had the complete/under review note...what's going on?? can someone help me ease my graying hairs? lol

My ASDOH status changed to "Received/Application Complete test" on Aadsas today. Whatever that means :rolleyes:

same here?

me too...what on earth does complete test mean? i thought ASDOH was one of those schools that got back to applicants pretty quickly...esp regarding rejections...

any dental student from there can help us interpret what "complete test" means?

My ASDOH status changed to "Received/Application Complete test" on Aadsas today. Whatever that means :rolleyes:

got the same status update too.

i talked to amy on wednesday and she told me that it's good news that i haven't heard back yet (since their rejections do go out early). she also said that their pre-dec interview isn't full yet, they haven't really selected that many students yet to interview. she said it'll take maximum 2 weeks for me to get a final notice. so i'm just gonna patiently wait and see how things go..

fyi, my mailing date for asdoh was 8/27. app complete email on 9/1.

got the same status update too.

i talked to amy on wednesday and she told me that it's good news that i haven't heard back yet (since their rejections do go out early). she also said that their pre-dec interview isn't full yet, they haven't really selected that many students yet to interview. she said it'll take maximum 2 weeks for me to get a final notice. so i'm just gonna patiently wait and see how things go..

fyi, my mailing date for asdoh was 8/27. app complete email on 9/1.

They told me the same thing, and told me to wait a week about 2 months ago. I would try and be patient with them lol.

They told me the same thing, and told me to wait a week about 2 months ago. I would try and be patient with them lol.

have you tried calling them back after a week? amy told me to call her back if i don't hear within the next 2 weeks.

have you tried calling them back after a week? amy told me to call her back if i don't hear within the next 2 weeks.

Yeah after a month I called back and they said wait another 2 more weeks. After 2 weeks I called again, and they said they still dont have an exact answer for me so they will personally call me when they figure it out, which should be very soon. Its been 3 weeks.

Mine says ...

Recived/Under Review test

Hope that is the same thing :confused:

At least it isn't a total rejection right?!?

Hey just wondering if you have already interviewed there or anyone else out there who received "recieved/application complete test" if they have already interviewed or if they are waiting for an interview invite. thanks!

Hey just wondering if you have already interviewed there or anyone else out there who received "recieved/application complete test" if they have already interviewed or if they are waiting for an interview invite. thanks!

i got that msg "received/application complete test" status update and i am still waiting for an interview. some people go that complete test status w/out sending in their 2ndaries...

i read somewhere that the "test" was just a glitch in the system and should be ignored.

NYU invite today.. Seems like they still have a lot of dates available in November. Gluck to everyone waiting to hear back!

congrats jibbles. can you share with us when was your AADSAS mailing date?

For those of you who haven't gotten an interview from ASDOH, have you heard anything from them?

I got an email from Marquette offering me a spot in the "alternate pool." The class is full and staying in the alternate pool requires a refundable $1,000. The FAQs say that there are at least 100 alternates in the pool. I'm on the fence with this one...not sure if I should loan them my $1k for a few months or not.

I got an email from Marquette offering me a spot in the "alternate pool." The class is full and staying in the alternate pool requires a refundable $1,000. The FAQs say that there are at least 100 alternates in the pool. I'm on the fence with this one...not sure if I should loan them my $1k for a few months or not.

Have you gotten in somewhere else? If not, I would say you don't have anything to lose. There are probably some that have already been admitted at other schools won't put down a thousand dollar deposit, which could bump you up the list.