What do you receive today? part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ecdoesit or grettlin2

Could you guys tell me when you sent out your secondaries for UCLA.

Members don't see this ad.

I sent mine in late-October

I sent mine in late-October

Members don't see this ad :)
ecdoesit check your email.

The lady of admission office did not tell me I will be interviewed for the alternate list. That is my reasoning. Since UCLA is highly demanded by many applicants in CA, the class must have been filled.

I sent out my secondary in Auguest without DAT score. Also, I did not spend too much time on answering those questions.

ShawnOne, I want to figure out why UCLA is so hard to get in and how the students think. :laugh:

If they dont tell u that you are interviewing for alternate list,
it mean this is for real. Just do a decent job which I am sure you will, then you might have to join me for the UCLA Class of 2008 :hardy:

The reason for hard to get in is probably due to their ranking system. They tend to look for students with the highest GPA and DAT scores.

When is your interview?

Very nice. I got a sincere reply from Upenn after I declined their interview. I shall be looking closely to their specialty programs in the future.

ecdoesit, my interview date is 2/18. They also offer 2/25 as well.

grettlin2,

when I called, the lady told me they only have received 40 deposits, so don't worry the class is definitley not full. Good luck with your interview. :thumbup:

i was on U of Buff's "continued Review" list since sept.

just checked the status, and just like i thought, its a rejection.

Thanks, Mani99. :)

Acceptances to UNLV and Nova!

I am SOOO happy right now!!

:laugh: :clap: :D :p :laugh: :clap: :D :p

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations shawne!

have you decided where you are going for sure now?

thanks spooky, ahmed, and bill. I'm exhausted from all the excitement. :sleep:

rejections from haaaaarvard (sent to my permanent address...weird) and U of I @ Chicago

ok i have to take anat+lab to meet IUSD's requirements.
now, there is been a major budget crisis in CA in case no one knows.
that means, you'd win the lotto b4 you get into anat+lab course at community colleges. so, i tried to take it where i graduated. there, i have to sign up through their extended learning school which cost me about 700. to make it short, i finally got into the course after really begging them to let me in. now i found out that i need 4 units. the class that i am in with lab comes out to 3 units. so i have to start begging again in order to get into the the lec that is 3 units+lab 1 unit.

seems like there is always something in my way.
i just cannot wait to have everything taken care of.

Perfect,

make sure you finish all the requirements for IU by this May. if you have to beg, go and beg, if you have to pay $1000, pay it.... you wont be able to register at IU without all those requirements complete.

received UCLA acceptance via certified mail

Received a catalogue from Lightyear Technology about how wonderful their new Digital X-ray System is. I take it as a good sign!!;)

got a letter from IUSD. scared the hell out of me.

it just says that i have been placed on their waitlist as #5 and they need me to have my phone #s (home and work) along with my address and email add so that they can notify me if i am accepted.

Hey Dream....are you totally set on Tufts, or are you considering any others? and may I ask why?

ooops, I think Ive already asked you this....I forgot...

Hey Perfect...sorry about the rejection....dont give up on Indiana though!

Originally posted by avingupta
Hey Dream....are you totally set on Tufts, or are you considering any others? and may I ask why?

Hmmmm...... I thought I was, but its nice to have options.

Hey Guys,

Got rejection letter from Michigan yesterday :mad: (don't care)

and am still under continuing review in Buffalo, they said I should expect something in the mail the next few days, I don't think this is a good sign :mad:

Maaaan I hate rejections

Non dental: May 6th Metallica Ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulation on more acceptance.
Are you still going to be a bruin?

oooooooh my god!

i called IUSD this morning and Dr. Kasberg gave me the congratulations. i have been accepted to IUSD. seriously, i never thought this day would come, but i can not tell you how happy i am today. i really like to thank everyone one of you on SDN especially Aphistis, shawnone, Gavin, yah-e, thaxil, predentchick, dentaldream and many other who always kept me motivated and never let me lose hope. you guys are all awesome and i am very very happy to be a prt of the 2008 class.

yeeeeeeeeee

Alright Perfect!! Go party like its 1999!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats, Perfect! What incredible news. You certainly deserve this acceptance, nice work on your part. That determination paid off!

Go have some fun!:hardy:

Congrats Perfect3435
I am happy for you!!!

congradulation, perfect.

Originally posted by PERFECT3435
oooooooh my god!

i called IUSD this morning and Dr. Kasberg gave me the congratulations. i have been accepted to IUSD. seriously, i never thought this day would come, but i can not tell you how happy i am today. i really like to thank everyone one of you on SDN especially Aphistis, shawnone, Gavin, yah-e, thaxil, predentchick, dentaldream and many other who always kept me motivated and never let me lose hope. you guys are all awesome and i am very very happy to be a prt of the 2008 class.

yeeeeeeeeee

Not that big of a surprise. It was just a matter of time.

Congrats, go out and party.:horns: :hardy: :clap:

Hey Ahmed,

Congratulations man!

Your news put a smile on my face ;)

:clap:

Congrats perfect!!! It finally came and now you can exhale. Go have some fun.

Congrats man....none of us ever had any doubts....enjoy the day!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats, perfect!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
(I posted congrats in another thread before I saw this was where they all were -- oopsie) :D

Congratulations!

congrats perfect 3434:clap:

Congratulation bro. ...

Now go out and get drunk ....... :clap: :clap: :clap:

thank you guys,

i new many of you cared and i couldn't wait to share it with you.

well, thanks again for everything and i gotta go now. i hear the local bars calling my name.:)

Dear Ahmad,

Congratulations!! You really deserved it!

Now enjoy your time and relax.....
:clap::clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.