UPike College of Osteopathic Medicine does not accept foreign coursework or WES reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cuwhenucme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out Upike won't accept foreign coursework. They don't accept WES reports. All premed oursework has to be taken in the U.S.
:(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
"These basic requirements must be passed and taken for credit at an accredited college or university." from their prospective admissions page.

Where does it say this on the website?
"These basic requirements must be passed and taken for credit at an accredited college or university." from their prospective admissions page.

Yes. it is hard to find out on their website. So you have to give them a call to figure it out.

I emailed them and didn't get a confirmation. So I called them and they let me speak with the direction of admissions. He said very firm in the phone. Any premed coursework has been taken in the United States.

I suggested you to call them directly to confirm before you submitted your application. If you find anything different from what I found out, please share it on this website. Thanks. Good luck.