University of St. Augustine Summer 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MOT Florida applicants, has anyone received any information about decisions yet? I was told on Friday the 6th in an email that applications are being actively reviewed, and that they hope to have decisions out this week.

Members don't see this ad.

MOT Florida applicants, has anyone received any information about decisions yet? I was told on Friday the 6th in an email that applications are being actively reviewed, and that they hope to have decisions out this week.
I haven't heard anything yet.

For those who were accepted and will be attending the San Marcos Campus this May I am currently looking around for apartments and of course people to room with to cut the cost of living. I'm from Jersey so the moving aspect is something I wish to establish first. Only three months away from the first day of class lol.

Ferrerm, I take your post as you were accepted to the San Marcos campus this coming May? I think I sat near you during interview day on 1/23. When did you hear back? My application still states that it is under review. I'd appreciate any information as I'm going crazy checking my email every half hour.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ferrerm, I take your post as you were accepted to the San Marcos campus this coming May? I think I sat near you during interview day on 1/23. When did you hear back? My application still states that it is under review. I'd appreciate any information as I'm going crazy checking my email every half hour.

wow under review? that's crazy, my portal status changed last monday to "You have been accepted" on February 2nd. I spoke to one current student and he said that they send all the acceptance emails and what not after all campuses have made their acceptances.

Thanks. I appreciate the information. Maybe I'm wait listed? Congratulations!

I am on the wait-list for Austin. We were told that decisions would be made by Jan. 26th but that did not make any sense because those accepted did not have to commit until Feb. 9.
Now it is Feb. 10 and I am getting more discouraged. The interviews for Fall 2015 are happening soon and I am not certain that if I am not accepted off the waitlist that I will be well considered for the fall. Just a little venting!! Thank you for your support!

I recieved the same email as you. I assume we will not hear back until Friday evening. It seems to be the trend.

I am on the wait-list for Austin. We were told that decisions would be made by Jan. 26th but that did not make any sense because those accepted did not have to commit until Feb. 9.
Now it is Feb. 10 and I am getting more discouraged. The interviews for Fall 2015 are happening soon and I am not certain that if I am not accepted off the waitlist that I will be well considered for the fall. Just a little venting!! Thank you for your support!

Quick question for you, DPT2019. When you found out you were on the waitlist, did your status change on the portal or does it still say "Application is under review with the Admissions Committee" and you were emailed on your waitlist status? I'd really appreciate some feedback, as my interview group, most were notified last Monday and I haven't heard anything. Hoping I'm on the waitlist, but unsure what to think as my status does not change. I know you are applying to the Austin campus, but hoping for somc consistency in how they update the portal.

Keep your head up! I'm sure everything will work out for you. Best of luck!

Quick question for you, DPT2019. When you found out you were on the waitlist, did your status change on the portal or does it still say "Application is under review with the Admissions Committee" and you were emailed on your waitlist status? I'd really appreciate some feedback, as my interview group, most were notified last Monday and I haven't heard anything. Hoping I'm on the waitlist, but unsure what to think as my status does not change. I know you are applying to the Austin campus, but hoping for somc consistency in how they update the portal.

Keep your head up! I'm sure everything will work out for you. Best of luck!
so your portal changed from you are invited to an interview back to you're under review??

This is what my portal entry under status says:

You are on our post-interview waitlist.

My guess is Friday as well. Good luck to all!!!
I am going to stay positive and help the people in the clinic I work at until I can do more as a PT.

From what I understood about being wait-listed was that if you are you are automatically considered or accepted (I don't remember which one) for the next starting class and you don't have to interview again. However, this is how I understood it and I could have misunderstood.

so your portal changed from you are invited to an interview back to you're under review??

When I was invited out for an interview my status remained "under review", but received an email stating I was invited out for an interview. Strange things are not consitent not only between campuses but among applicants. Thanks for the information!

Does anyone know if everyone (who applied to FL) will be notified of acceptance at the same time? I interviewed at FL on the second interview date (Last Friday, Feb 6th). I see on here that the first interview group are expecting to hear by the end of this week! So I'm wondering if it will be the same for the second group as well? I'm hoping so!

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone else's portal changed? i now have student account and pay tuition but it still says invited to interview

Has any MOT applicant received interview at San Marcos? my status say :Your application is undergoing a transcript evaluation.

Student accounting? That has been on my page I believe the whole time
I see mine has that as well. I'm not totally sure but it doesn't seem new. I interviewed but am still waiting for the final decision as well.

Last edited:
I've had it on my portal the whole time as well. If I have any status changes I'll post them on here because I hate checking my email and portal status every hour. I hope that we get some news today, but I think you all may be right that the trend does seem to be on a Friday. Let's hope that is the case though, I don't want to go another week having to check my status all the time again.

I've had it on my portal the whole time as well. If I have any status changes I'll post them on here because I hate checking my email and portal status every hour. I hope that we get some news today, but I think you all may be right that the trend does seem to be on a Friday. Let's hope that is the case though, I don't want to go another week having to check my status all the time again.
I don't think I can handle another day of checking my portal and email every 5 minutes either. You are probably right though about the Friday deal. Come on USA!

I just got accepted!! San Marcos here I come!

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you who got in, or at least got an interview, what are your stats? Also, congrats guys!

Everyone go check your portals!!! My portal just changed for the Florida campus to " you have been accepted" ((((:) I did not get an email or phone call yet except for an email to attend open house. :)

Reactions: 4 users
Everyone go check your portals!!! My portal just changed for the Florida campus to " you have been accepted" (((:)) I did not get an email or phone call yet except for an email to attend open house. :)
when was your interview?

ACCEPTED!!!! I haven't gotten an email yet either

Reactions: 2 users
Mine says I've been accepted as well!!!! So relieved and happy!!!! And I interviewed last Friday :)

I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM ERICA SAYING THAT I'M EXCEPTED! If you haven't gotten one yet, you should be getting one soon. CONGRATS GUYS!

Everyone go check your portals!!! My portal just changed for the Florida campus to " you have been accepted" (:)))) I did not get an email or phone call yet except for an email to attend open house. :)
Thank you for your post. I received the same email as you about an open house this morning and was looking very strange at it and didn't think about checking my portal.
I've been accepted:happy:
Congratulations to all! And good luck to the others still waiting.

Last edited:
Congrats to all!

If anyone from San Marcos campus is looking for apartments, roommates, and saving money feel free to message me because i am currently looking as well. Or maybe we should just create a facebook group lol.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got accepted to the Florida MOT Program!!!! Has anyone made a facebook group?!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey Guys! I have also been accepted for the summer 2015 DPT program on the Florida campus!! I was wondering if anyone has made a Facebook group or wants to start one?

Did you get an email or check ur portal?

Sorry for the delay. I had emailed Jennifer earlier that afternoon asking about timelines on hearing back for wait listers and denials, as I thought I was on one of those lists since my group that was interviewed were accpeted on 2/2. Jennifer sent me a personal email that night suggesting I check my portal as they recently updated it. Official email acceptance letters will be sent out this weekend or next week.

For all those reading this post, this is in regard to San Marcos Summer 2015 DPT class. Congrats to everyone. And those who are waiting to hear back, on wait list or deferred to next term, stay persistent! This was my third applicaion cycle, first time applying to USA, it'll happen for you if you continue to show your dedication and passion for the profession.

Anyone have a FB group yet for Summer 2015 San Marcos DPT?

Are any applicants for FL may 2015 still waiting for their portal to be updated past the interview invite?

Sorry for the delay. I had emailed Jennifer earlier that afternoon asking about timelines on hearing back for wait listers and denials, as I thought I was on one of those lists since my group that was interviewed were accpeted on 2/2. Jennifer sent me a personal email that night suggesting I check my portal as they recently updated it. Official email acceptance letters will be sent out this weekend or next week.

For all those reading this post, this is in regard to San Marcos Summer 2015 DPT class. Congrats to everyone. And those who are waiting to hear back, on wait list or deferred to next term, stay persistent! This was my third applicaion cycle, first time applying to USA, it'll happen for you if you continue to show your dedication and passion for the profession.

Anyone have a FB group yet for Summer 2015 San Marcos DPT?

I don't think a FB group has been made yet. You should make one if you know how! I can try and figure it out too if you don't know how either...might just take me a while haha

Thank you ! Good to know .. I am assuming this is the case I just wanted to make sure others were still waiting for an update also. I emailed Angeline and Erika today. I have not heard back yet, but I assume they are working on wrapping it up. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't alone!

Thank you ! Good to know .. I am assuming this is the case I just wanted to make sure others were still waiting for an update also. I emailed Angeline and Erika today. I have not heard back yet, but I assume they are working on wrapping it up. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't alone!
The wait is killing me! If they reply to your email, let me know what they say.

The wait is killing me! If they reply to your email, let me know what they say.
I know! Hang in there! Answers are definitely coming soon. It seems like to me there isn't enough posts and people joined in the FB group for them to be through with acceptances.. Fingers crossed at least !

Has any FL dpt people been put on the post interview waitlist? I have and have emailed and tried calling Angeline to find out my number on the waitlist but still have not heard back yet since I went my email Friday.

For those who have been accepted- when do you have to put your deposit down if you accept your acceptance? Just curious since I am on the waitlist.

For those who have been accepted- when do you have to put your deposit down if you accept your acceptance? Just curious since I am on the waitlist.
It says we have 30 days to put the deposit down but I'm guessing within the next couple weeks a few people will decline their acceptance so I'm thinking you will hear back soon. That's just my guess I don't know for sure but it has to be soon because classes start in about 3 months

Anybody else just get an interview for the 27th??