University of St. Augustine Summer 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone still waiting to hear about Austin DPT?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone on the waitlist for Fl dpt heard from admissions today? I was told I was supposed to hear from them about my status by today but nothing yet.

Has anyone on the waitlist for Fl dpt heard from admissions today? I was told I was supposed to hear from them about my status by today but nothing yet.
Nothing... I don't think I've gotten 1 bit of information by the date the school has said it will happen by. Pretty disappointing actually.

Is anybody having issues with their account who already had an interview?

Last edited:
Yeah I sent Angeline an email asking about an update for the waitlist for fl may dpt.... But still no response. No idea

Yeah I sent Angeline an email asking about an update for the waitlist for fl may dpt.... But still no response. No idea
If you hear back from Angeline, would you mind letting us know what she said? I was in the third interview group and still haven't heard anything yet. I know they are holding the first interview for the Fall start class this Friday, so I would think that they are going to let us know something before Friday.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I will post if i hear back about anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in the first interview session for the FL campus and have declined my acceptance, so someone else will be getting that spot. We should have placed our deposit by March 13th, so I think the people on the wait list should be hearing soon. :)

Has anyone who interviewed feb 27 heard anything at all? My status still hasn't changed from being invited to interview. No emails either.

Has anyone who interviewed feb 27 heard anything at all? My status still hasn't changed from being invited to interview. No emails either.
No I haven't heard anything yet, and my status is still the same too!

I just got my acceptance letter!! I interviewed in the feb 27th interview.

I just got my acceptance letter!! I interviewed in the feb 27th interview.
Congrats! You got a letter? I thought they called.
Did you interview in FL and are you DPT!!

I received an acceptance letter, but will most likely not be attending. So, someone else can have my spot! Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!

Okay! Well congrats! Did your portal change too or did you just receive the email?

Okay! Well congrats! Did your portal change too or did you just receive the email?
My portal says that I am accepted. And thanks! Still deciding where to go now.

I wonder if our portals didn't change yet that means we didn't get in?

Well only 2 people has commented about being accepted so far. Hopefully they are not finished with sending out emails. I have an issue with my account so I was already worried. idk. Sigh.

Yeah good thing it is just two. But yeah hopefully they aren't done updating portals and what not. Fingers crossed. Good Luck!

I just spoke with Erika, she said that some files are still pending for a final decision. They are trying to get them out quickly. (I think before Friday). I called regarding summer 2015 FL campus.

Reactions: 1 users
That is good to hear. I still have not heard anything about my status on the waitlist.

Nope still nothing on this end.

Yeah I agree I have not gotten one email response. No news here.

Yeah I still haven't heard anything. I mean im guessing we'll hear something next week...... Haha I wish I was fly on the wall over there so I could know what all their plans are. I thought for sure they would have let us know something before Friday because they were holding the first Fall interview.

Are you guys students who interviewed on February 27th and still haven't heard anything or are you on the waitlist still trying to find out your waitlist status?

That's so frustrating that you've heard nothing, I'm so sorry. This is such a cluster

From reading the other posts.. Jan 16th: about 30 DPT candidates, Jan 30th: No DPT candidates, Feb 6th: Unknown, Feb 27th: about 55 DPT. So far the fb group has 43 members, some are alumni/current students I believe. So I'll guess that they've accepted about 35-40 students so far.

From what we can see, there were only 2 DPT students accepted from that interview on Feb 27th. Maybe they are waiting 30 days to see if people would deny their acceptance and we will know after March 27th? From reading previous threads I saw that people received denial decisions on the same day that acceptance decisions were received but at this point idk. However, I would rather be waitlisted than denied.

Last edited:
From reading the other posts.. Jan 16th: about 30 DPT candidates, Jan 30th: No DPT candidates, Feb 6th: Unknown, Feb 27th: about 55 DPT. So far the fb group has 43 members, some are alumni/current students I believe. So I'll guess that they've accepted about 35-40 students so far.

From what we can see, there were only 2 DPT students accepted from that interview on Feb 27th. Maybe they are waiting 30 days to see if people would deny their acceptance and we will know after March 27th? From reading previous threads I saw that people received denial decisions on the same day that acceptance decisions were received but at this point idk. However, I would rather be waitlisted than denied.

That's what I Was thinking... maybe they're waiting to see how many deny before accepting the rest.

I was supposed to interview January 16 (but had already committed to another pt school to interview at on the same day) so I jnterviewed the alternate day on February 6th. A week later my portal updated saying I was in the waitlist and would here Friday March 13th more about my waitlist status but I have heard nothing since my initial portal update being on the waitlist.

I was accepted into the San Marcos program last month, but declined my acceptance. If it helps, some helpful information was said by the admissions person. Basically, they fill the classes with alternatives who they all rank from strength of interview and app. However one big advantage to some is that if school starts in a week or 2, they will lean toward notifying those high on the list that live in that area. For San Marcos, the semester begins in a few weeks, so they would most likely choose a SoCal resident who has a higher chance of accepting that position since it's easier to get ready for school (housing, moving, etc.). Good luck to you all, they were very behind on our info and updates as well.

I was supposed to interview January 16 (but had already committed to another pt school to interview at on the same day) so I jnterviewed the alternate day on February 6th. A week later my portal updated saying I was in the waitlist and would here Friday March 13th more about my waitlist status but I have heard nothing since my initial portal update being on the waitlist.

How many DPT candidates were at the Feb 6th interview?

Do you mind sharing your GRE score?
Yea. I had a 146 for verbal and 154 on math and a 2 on the writing. My second time I dropped in both but got a 4 on writing

Has anybody been able to get a hold of anyone at the Fl campus??

I talked to Erika on Monday morning. I asked her about why some people got accepted from my interview group (FEB 27), what it meant that my status didn't change, and also if I was still in contention. She said that the admissions committee still had some applications that they were trying to make a final decision on, as in fitting them into the class or waitlisting them. She also said they already sent out some rejections so it was good that my status hasn't changed. She kind of made it sound like all the rejections have been sent out and the people who are left would either get accepted or waitlisted. She said they were trying to get those decisions sent out as soon as possible, but when haven't we heard this before. So it was helpful to talk to her, but I still didn't get a specific date when we would hear back.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you so much! That's really helpful
I talked to Erika on Monday morning. I asked her about why some people got accepted from my interview group (FEB 27), what it meant that my status didn't change, and also if I was still in contention. She said that the admissions committee still had some applications that they were trying to make a final decision on, as in fitting them into the class or waitlisting them. She also said they already sent out some rejections so it was good that my status hasn't changed. She kind of made it sound like all the rejections have been sent out and the people who are left would either get accepted or waitlisted. She said they were trying to get those decisions sent out as soon as possible, but when haven't we heard this before. So it was helpful to talk to her, but I still didn't get a specific date when we would hear back.

I was just accepted for the summer term in San Marcos! Is there a fb group I can join? I need to find a place to live soon!