UK/Irish Vet Schools c/o 2021/2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For people that interviewed for RVC, did you all make a copy of your entire passport, or just the page with your picture/signature? Also, did you do it in colour or black and white? I'm not exactly sure what they need. Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I felt like there was so much more I wanted to tell the RVC people, lol not enough time! I did get to talk to one of them a lot of Brexit and Theresa May.
I know I had so much prepared and I feel like I used none of it!!!

For people that interviewed for RVC, did you all make a copy of your entire passport, or just the page with your picture/signature? Also, did you do it in colour or black and white? I'm not exactly sure what they need. Thanks! :)

Im not too sure what they wanted, but I did a colour copy of the page with my photo, and the front of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if RVC accepts unofficial transcripts for the interview?

I don't think they do, since they ask for original documents. Meaning they want a stamp or a signature, which an unofficial copy doesn't have

I finished my RVC interview! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The interviewers were very nice! My first station was awful, but after that I thought the rest of the stations were fine!

Great to hear! And yeah, they really were nice! I wonder which one you think was horrible though. I thought all of them were kind of okay, and even enjoyed some.

Any one else got any notification from UCD? I havent I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they said we will hear from them. But I see they started to email people ;( guessing this year wasnt my year ;(

Looks like Edinburgh sent out interview invites around this time last year. Hopefully we hear something from then soon!

Looks like Edinburgh sent out interview invites around this time last year. Hopefully we hear something from then soon!
I looked up the threads from the last two years and when they sent out invites. I don't remember which year was which but one was on 11/20 and other on 11/27. So maybe in the next week or two we'll hear from Edinburgh!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone else have the RVC interview in LA tomorrow? I look forward to potentially meeting some of you! Good luck to everyone interviewing this weekend! :)

Well, just got my rejection letter from edinburgh :(

Looks like both Scotland schools really place most of the weight on cGPA (my cGPA was 3.2 but that was from a not great undergraduate degree from over 10 years ago, but have a 3.91 in all of my science pre-reqs which i've taken in the last 3 years or so, as well as doing pretty well on the GREs (158V/163Q). Edinburgh mentioned that I didn't meet the 3.4 cutoff and then apparently didn't make the cut after a panel looked at it). OH WELL. good luck to everyone else!! if you haven't heard anything yet its probably a good thing?

Well, just got my rejection letter from edinburgh :(

Looks like both Scotland schools really place most of the weight on cGPA (my cGPA was 3.2 but that was from a not great undergraduate degree from over 10 years ago, but have a 3.91 in all of my science pre-reqs which i've taken in the last 3 years or so, as well as doing pretty well on the GREs (158V/163Q). Edinburgh mentioned that I didn't meet the 3.4 cutoff and then apparently didn't make the cut after a panel looked at it). OH WELL. good luck to everyone else!! if you haven't heard anything yet its probably a good thing?

I got mine too :( its a crushing feeling isn't it. I am in the same situation as you, lower cumulative GPA but high recent grades. It must have been a very competitive year. But best of luck to everyone else! I am really determined to do well in my Dublin interview because financially that is the most affordable school for me.

Hi guys!

I'm a first year GEP at the University of Edinburgh and I remember being stressed around this time last year with interviews going out around now. I applied to schools in the US, Canada, and UK, and ended up getting interviews at several schools. I know that before the interviews, I didn't feel as though I knew a lot about the different schools, and wasn't sure how I would choose which school I wanted to go to. I found that the Edinburgh interview sealed the deal for me with how welcoming, inclusive, and spirited the school was. That being said, I also interviewed for RVC and Glasgow, so I am happy to share any information I have about those schools as well.

I am loving it here and have tons of wonderful things to say about the school! There is a great support system provided by the faculty and other upper year students. The programme is very hard, but I expected that coming into it.

If anyone has any questions about specific schools or the application process, feel free to PM me! :)

Good luck to everyone on interviews! I know it's stressful, but please try not to sweat it too much. Don't forget to have fun!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I have a question about Dublin's accreditation. I know it's accredited in America and Canada, but is it also accredited to work in the U.K? Can you join RCVS?

Hey guys, I have a question about Dublin's accreditation. I know it's accredited in America and Canada, but is it also accredited to work in the U.K? Can you join RCVS?
I am also wondering about this!

Hi guys!

I'm a first year GEP at the University of Edinburgh and I remember being stressed around this time last year with interviews going out around now. I applied to schools in the US, Canada, and UK, and ended up getting interviews at several schools. I know that before the interviews, I didn't feel as though I knew a lot about the different schools, and wasn't sure how I would choose which school I wanted to go to. I found that the Edinburgh interview sealed the deal for me with how welcoming, inclusive, and spirited the school was. That being said, I also interviewed for RVC and Glasgow, so I am happy to share any information I have about those schools as well.

I am loving it here and have tons of wonderful things to say about the school! There is a great support system provided by the faculty and other upper year students. The programme is very hard, but I expected that coming into it.

If anyone has any questions about specific schools or the application process, feel free to PM me! :)

Good luck to everyone on interviews! I know it's stressful, but please try not to sweat it too much. Don't forget to have fun!
Did you apply to OVC? That is my provincial school here in Ontario.

I got an interview for Edinburgh today!! Is this real life? WOW.

Interview on Feb 12 in NY. So excited. I hope others get invites today too!

I got an interview for Edinburgh today!! Is this real life? WOW.

Interview on Feb 12 in NY. So excited. I hope others get invites today too!
Congrats!! How exciting. I was rejected, but my UCD interview is in January so I am not completely crushed. Best of luck at your interview!

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

Congrats!! How exciting. I was rejected, but my UCD interview is in January so I am not completely crushed. Best of luck at your interview!

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

cGPA: 3.68
science GPA: 3.60
No sure about last 45 GPA
GRE (V/Q/A): 159/155/4.5

Veterinary Hours:
~60 large animal shadowing
~60 small animal shadowing
~180 small animal hands on

Animal Hours:
360 at research laboratory as animal technician (and an additional 200 so far this semester)
~600 at dog kennels/daycare facilities
~60 large animal rescue volunteer
~70 pet sitting
~4000 estimated from pet ownership (horses, dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits, goats)

Other Employment Hours:
~300 at a janitor type job
~200 tutor for chemistry/biology

Research Hours:
~100 in class research course

Extracurricular Hours:
~400 high school golf

Dean's list every semester of college and an academic scholarship

I know I'm weak on the veterinary hours but I feel alright about everything else. I'm super excited (and nervous!) about my interview. Good luck at your UCD interview!

Last edited:
cGPA: 3.68
science GPA: 3.60
No sure about last 45 GPA

Veterinary Hours:
~60 large animal shadowing
~60 small animal shadowing
~180 small animal hands on

Animal Hours:
360 at research laboratory as animal technician (and an additional 200 so far this semester)
~600 at dog kennels/daycare facilities
~60 large animal rescue volunteer
~70 pet sitting
~4000 estimated from pet ownership (horses, dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits, goats)

Other Employment Hours:
~300 at a janitor type job
~200 tutor for chemistry/biology

Research Hours:
~100 in class research course

Extracurricular Hours:
~400 high school golf

Dean's list every semester of college and an academic scholarship

I know I'm weak on the veterinary hours but I feel alright about everything else. I'm super excited (and nervous!) about my interview. Good luck at your UCD interview!

I am sure you will do great at your interview!!

I WAS ACCEPTED TO UCD!! Just spent 30 minutes crying...

Reactions: 4 users
Any one else got any notification from UCD? I havent I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they said we will hear from them. But I see they started to email people ;( guessing this year wasnt my year ;(

Yeah I heard on November 15th that I got accepted! I hope you hear soon!!

Hey everyone,

Just curious.. why are some applicants getting accepted to UCD outright and others are getting interviews? Got my letter for an interview in Jan for UCD and very excited but concerned why we're split up like this. Cause for concern?

Hey everyone,

Just curious.. why are some applicants getting accepted to UCD outright and others are getting interviews? Got my letter for an interview in Jan for UCD and very excited but concerned why we're split up like this. Cause for concern?
When UCD came and did a talk at my school, they said if your application was missing something (a prerequisite, lower GPA etc...) they might ask you for an interview to see if you are more suitable for the 5-year program or still for the 4-year. They said theres a pretty good chance you will get an offer because they will have liked everything else on your application.

CONGRATS!! I did the same thing lol. Do you plan on accepting?

I'm not sure. I am going to wait and see what happens with the schools I applied to in the US! It is relatively high on my list of schools though but I plan on waiting before I make any decisions.

When UCD came and did a talk at my school, they said if your application was missing something (a prerequisite, lower GPA etc...) they might ask you for an interview to see if you are more suitable for the 5-year program or still for the 4-year. They said theres a pretty good chance you will get an offer because they will have liked everything else on your application.

Thanks @mildredjrt! Now to get ready for the interview..

Thanks @mildredjrt! Now to get ready for the interview..
Yes! I am very excited but very nervous ... :) I have heard they are more conversational. I had my RVC one already and it was MMI style, but I believe UCD is just a traditional interview which seems much less daunting...

Yeah I heard on November 15th that I got accepted! I hope you hear soon!!
AWw Congrats girly !! I saw only people from Canada was hearing from them where are you applying from? I was reading last years students and some hear on dec 23 idk this is my second time applying but first time applying international and am just so scared and just filled with hopeless emotions. last year def took a toll on me

Did anyone send a thank you email to RVC after their interview? I've been told it's not a normal thing to do for MMI interviews, but I wasn't sure if that was a thing for RVC.
Thanks!

AWw Congrats girly !! I saw only people from Canada was hearing from them where are you applying from? I was reading last years students and some hear on dec 23 idk this is my second time applying but first time applying international and am just so scared and just filled with hopeless emotions. last year def took a toll on me

I was accepted recently and I'm from the USA. I'm not sure if USA vs Canada really makes too much of a difference. I would just say no news definitely does not mean bad news as I got my acceptance two weeks after some other people. Keep your head up and try not to obsess over it (hard, I know).... But I feel like that email comes when you least expect it haha

Did anyone send a thank you email to RVC after their interview? I've been told it's not a normal thing to do for MMI interviews, but I wasn't sure if that was a thing for RVC.
Thanks!

I sent them a thank you email! No idea if I sounded like a complete tool, though.

For anyone curious... I spoke to an admissions person (his name was Chris, if anyone talked to him too) and he said RVC usually accepts around 6o international applicants, but that number changes each year. He said one year they accepted 75! So, fingers crossed everyone. :)

For anyone curious... I spoke to an admissions person (his name was Chris, if anyone talked to him too) and he said RVC usually accepts around 6o international applicants, but that number changes each year. He said one year they accepted 75! So, fingers crossed everyone. :)

Wow, thank you! Yeah fingers crossed!

I'm going to email Dublin to ask them about their accreditation, and I'll let you guys know what they say.

Also, I know this isn't related to UK schools, but I found out this girl in my class got her father in law (who's a vet) to ask other vets for req letters even though she never worked for them. It pissed me off so much. I just wanted to rant to you guys.

I'm going to email Dublin to ask them about their accreditation, and I'll let you guys know what they say.

Also, I know this isn't related to UK schools, but I found out this girl in my class got her father in law (who's a vet) to ask other vets for req letters even though she never worked for them. It pissed me off so much. I just wanted to rant to you guys.

I looked at my acceptance letter for Dublin and it lists that you can practice in the European Union, USA, Canada, and other countries such as Australia and New Zealand. Not sure what are the "other countries"...

That would make me so mad too!!!! Especially when we all know how hard we worked to get our letters. In the end though, it can only be assumed that the letters will be quite vague. They will not be able to speak of her specific abilities and motivation for this profession.

Sarahbear, does it also include U.K? Can you practice in Scotland and England?

I hope so, Mildredjrt. She has like only 100 hours of experience, but they'll just lie for her and pretend she has 1,000. She also asked to see my personal statement, and I told her no. She would just copy it! I hope she doesn't get into vet school because she'll just cheat her way through it and end up being a terrible vet.

Sarahbear, does it also include U.K? Can you practice in Scotland and England?

I hope so, Mildredjrt. She has like only 100 hours of experience, but they'll just lie for her and pretend she has 1,000. She also asked to see my personal statement, and I told her no. She would just copy it! I hope she doesn't get into vet school because she'll just cheat her way through it and end up being a terrible vet.
That upsets me so much. I work at a facility that constantly has students rotating through and I see some of these and ask myself "how did you get into vet school?!". It bothers me that some, not all, just don't have the passion. This is my 3rd time applying, 1st time abroad, and knowing that that seat could have gone to someone who really wants it.

Sent from my VS990 using SDN mobile

I feel the same. I've been working in the vet field for 10 years, so I have a ton of hours--but I worked hard for them! I earned my req letters!

This girl has never even given a SQ injection before. But her father in-law is a vet so he's just going to make up letters for her. I hope schools see through her, because she's just a liar.

I'm sorry to be off topic, I'm just so upset and I need other pre-vets to complain to lol.

I feel the same. I've been working in the vet field for 10 years, so I have a ton of hours--but I worked hard for them! I earned my req letters!

This girl has never even given a SQ injection before. But her father in-law is a vet so he's just going to make up letters for her. I hope schools see through her, because she's just a liar.

I'm sorry to be off topic, I'm just so upset and I need other pre-vets to complain to lol.
I totally understand being upset about someone getting eLORs illegitimately (and yeah if what you posted is true, that's really crummy of her to do), but be careful with statements like this one. Everyone comes into vet school with varying levels of technical experience; I know for a fact that at least a couple of my classmates had not given an SQ injection prior to starting vet school. I personally only shadowed (I had about 2000 hours, though) and also had little actual technical, hands-on experience.

I totally understand being upset about someone getting eLORs illegitimately (and yeah if what you posted is true, that's really crummy of her to do), but be careful with statements like this one. Everyone comes into vet school with varying levels of technical experience; I know for a fact that at least a couple of my classmates had not given an SQ injection prior to starting vet school. I personally only shadowed (I had about 2000 hours, though) and also had little actual technical, hands-on experience.

I understand. I didn't mean it as a insult to others, I only referred to it because her father-in law said she did things she never did. She shouldn't be making up experience she doesn't have.

Yeah, she told me during class because she was asking me about my letters and she said she just got her father-in law to ask other vets, and I asked if she worked for them, and she said no.

Last edited:
Hi guys, congrats to those of you who got in where you wanted and good luck to those interviewing! I'm in first year at UCD, just wanted to chime in about the accreditation thing. I'm not sure where the idea of RCVS accreditation came in, but as a UCD grad you can absolutely practice in the UK. Most new grads from Ireland go to work in the UK for a year or two, especially ones who go into small animal. It would be a bit of a disaster if you couldn't given how small Ireland is, most new grads will have to go to UK to get some experience at some point. As it stands with EU law anyone who graduates from an EU vet school can practice anywhere in the EU, including the UK, so RCVS accreditation has nothing to do with being able to practice in the UK if you graduate from an EU school. Not sure what will happen with Brexit but it is highly unlikely you wouldn't be able to practice in the UK having graduated from UCD even with Brexit, as Ireland has always maintained trade agreements with the UK in the pre-EU era.
More information here http://www.rcvs.org.uk/registration/who-can-register/#eu
I'm an Irish student in the Grad Entry course (there are so few of us, most of your class will be North American if you come to UCD), so my application process was a bit different, but I did interview so feel free to ask any questions if you want!

Hi guys, congrats to those of you who got in where you wanted and good luck to those interviewing! I'm in first year at UCD, just wanted to chime in about the accreditation thing. I'm not sure where the idea of RCVS accreditation came in, but as a UCD grad you can absolutely practice in the UK. Most new grads from Ireland go to work in the UK for a year or two, especially ones who go into small animal. It would be a bit of a disaster if you couldn't given how small Ireland is, most new grads will have to go to UK to get some experience at some point. As it stands with EU law anyone who graduates from an EU vet school can practice anywhere in the EU, including the UK, so RCVS accreditation has nothing to do with being able to practice in the UK if you graduate from an EU school. Not sure what will happen with Brexit but it is highly unlikely you wouldn't be able to practice in the UK having graduated from UCD even with Brexit, as Ireland has always maintained trade agreements with the UK in the pre-EU era.
More information here http://www.rcvs.org.uk/registration/who-can-register/#eu
I'm an Irish student in the Grad Entry course (there are so few of us, most of your class will be North American if you come to UCD), so my application process was a bit different, but I did interview so feel free to ask any questions if you want!
Hi there! How are you enjoying UCD? I have an interview in January, might you be able to tell me what the interview style was? How did you go about preparing for it? Thank you!

Hi there! How are you enjoying UCD? I have an interview in January, might you be able to tell me what the interview style was? How did you go about preparing for it? Thank you!
I found the interview much more informal than how the UK vet schools go about theirs, I interviewed at Bristol before and there was like mini-trials testing your maths, putting together weird objects in a set amount of time and then scenarios, followed by a really formal interview where they asked you indepth questions about the specifics of your work experience and they threw out a question on some big recent thing in veterinary, for instance my interview for Bristol was back in 2012 so I got a question on Badgers & TB. There was nothing like that in my UCD interview at all, it was like a more formal chat. It seemed like they want to get to know what kind of person you are, rather than the specifics of what you've learnt. I ended up way over preparing, I had a big speal ready to talk about my thesis and procedures I'd seen but I didn't need any of that. I got the feeling they want you to know a little bit about what you're getting yourself into - cost wise (we don't get student loans here so Irish drop outs due to money issues is a big problem in grad-entry) and syllabus/work load wise, so might be a good idea to go to the UCD website and get an idea of whats covered etc. Because it's usually a 5 year course here for undergrads they are squishing first two years into one, so it is intense and it would be good to show you are prepared for that.
Seemed like they want someone with a pretty open mind who hasn't sort of pigeon holed themselves into one aspect of veterinary quite yet, although its probably okay to have an idea but just that they want you to be open to learning about eg. equine even if you have no interest in that. I think be prepared to answer the general interview questions you'll get like where do you see yourself in 5 years, what to expect out of your career etc.
They definitely asked me a good bit about being able to deal with the pressure of vet school and being okay with not getting As the whole time. I think many north american students that come here are a bit shocked by the difference in grading. A's are only handed out for answers with exceptional extra reading/work, referencing etc. (obviously excluding MCQs here, most finals are essay based, midterms are MCQ). A correct but not comprehensive answer will get you a C, a slightly expanded one will get you a B but you don't get As without extra reading. They stress keeping yourself in good mental health and not killing yourself to get the 'A', and not giving up hope if you don't do well in one exam. That really comes across quite strong here as a whole, as only your final year exam grades count towards your final degree grade, so there's no point in killing yourself for the A in first year.
If there's any anomalies in your grades or application be prepared to talk about why they are there, the thing about UCD I love is that they take everything into account - it's not just about grades. For instance, the irish grad entrys take an extra exam called the GAMSAT to get in, and to be honest my score wasn't great at all. But I had a strong interview and work experience and they took that into account and here I am. So as long as you get your positive points across I think you'll do fine - they wouldn't have invited you for interview unless they were very interested.

As far as how I'm enjoying it, I absolutely love it here but I won't lie it's super intense. It seems like once mid terms start you are never more than a few weeks from an exam until end of semester, but I'm just not used to that coming from my last university where we were only examined at Summer. Our year coordinator bends over backwards to help us. There is lots of continuous assessment as you go along, which spreads out your work load so if you do bad at one exam it's not that big of a deal. They do expect you to do a lot of 'independent learning' in a lot of modules, and you have to go out and get animal handling skills yourself and all that but I think most of you coming from america have a good lot of that already, we're basically not allowed touch animals as work experience students here so we don't come in with much of any clinical skills such as injecting, taking blood etc. So you'll be in a good place as far as that goes compared to someone like me coming in from Ireland. There's also so much help from the upper years when you get here.

I'll end that essay here that's all I could think of. Sorry about the length! (Procrastinating final study...)

Reactions: 2 users
I'm applying from the U.S.! Good luck! I know it can be stressful but I'm sure you'll be fie!

I found the interview much more informal than how the UK vet schools go about theirs, I interviewed at Bristol before and there was like mini-trials testing your maths, putting together weird objects in a set amount of time and then scenarios, followed by a really formal interview where they asked you indepth questions about the specifics of your work experience and they threw out a question on some big recent thing in veterinary, for instance my interview for Bristol was back in 2012 so I got a question on Badgers & TB. There was nothing like that in my UCD interview at all, it was like a more formal chat. It seemed like they want to get to know what kind of person you are, rather than the specifics of what you've learnt. I ended up way over preparing, I had a big speal ready to talk about my thesis and procedures I'd seen but I didn't need any of that. I got the feeling they want you to know a little bit about what you're getting yourself into - cost wise (we don't get student loans here so Irish drop outs due to money issues is a big problem in grad-entry) and syllabus/work load wise, so might be a good idea to go to the UCD website and get an idea of whats covered etc. Because it's usually a 5 year course here for undergrads they are squishing first two years into one, so it is intense and it would be good to show you are prepared for that.
Seemed like they want someone with a pretty open mind who hasn't sort of pigeon holed themselves into one aspect of veterinary quite yet, although its probably okay to have an idea but just that they want you to be open to learning about eg. equine even if you have no interest in that. I think be prepared to answer the general interview questions you'll get like where do you see yourself in 5 years, what to expect out of your career etc.
They definitely asked me a good bit about being able to deal with the pressure of vet school and being okay with not getting As the whole time. I think many north american students that come here are a bit shocked by the difference in grading. A's are only handed out for answers with exceptional extra reading/work, referencing etc. (obviously excluding MCQs here, most finals are essay based, midterms are MCQ). A correct but not comprehensive answer will get you a C, a slightly expanded one will get you a B but you don't get As without extra reading. They stress keeping yourself in good mental health and not killing yourself to get the 'A', and not giving up hope if you don't do well in one exam. That really comes across quite strong here as a whole, as only your final year exam grades count towards your final degree grade, so there's no point in killing yourself for the A in first year.
If there's any anomalies in your grades or application be prepared to talk about why they are there, the thing about UCD I love is that they take everything into account - it's not just about grades. For instance, the irish grad entrys take an extra exam called the GAMSAT to get in, and to be honest my score wasn't great at all. But I had a strong interview and work experience and they took that into account and here I am. So as long as you get your positive points across I think you'll do fine - they wouldn't have invited you for interview unless they were very interested.

As far as how I'm enjoying it, I absolutely love it here but I won't lie it's super intense. It seems like once mid terms start you are never more than a few weeks from an exam until end of semester, but I'm just not used to that coming from my last university where we were only examined at Summer. Our year coordinator bends over backwards to help us. There is lots of continuous assessment as you go along, which spreads out your work load so if you do bad at one exam it's not that big of a deal. They do expect you to do a lot of 'independent learning' in a lot of modules, and you have to go out and get animal handling skills yourself and all that but I think most of you coming from america have a good lot of that already, we're basically not allowed touch animals as work experience students here so we don't come in with much of any clinical skills such as injecting, taking blood etc. So you'll be in a good place as far as that goes compared to someone like me coming in from Ireland. There's also so much help from the upper years when you get here.

I'll end that essay here that's all I could think of. Sorry about the length! (Procrastinating final study...)
Such good information thank you!!!! I am really looking forward to this interview, fingers crossed it goes well. How do you enjoy living in dublin, is it easy to find living close to the campus that is relatively affordable?

Such good information thank you!!!! I am really looking forward to this interview, fingers crossed it goes well. How do you enjoy living in dublin, is it easy to find living close to the campus that is relatively affordable?
I actually live in a neighbouring county now and commute but I did live in Dublin for 24 years with my family, so can't say I've experienced cost of living problems haha. However I do hear that it is expensive. I would say it's less expensive than the likes of London, but can't say how it compares to the US. Most of my year lives in student accommodation on campus, some live off campus but near by. If you get in there'll be a facebook group for you that will help with figuring out which way you want to go and the best areas nearby. If you were to ask me I'd say unless you're bringing a dog with you, on campus is the way to go for your first year any way.

Finding off-campus housing can be difficult, depending on when you start looking & what your budget is. I'd recommend coming over 4-5 weeks before start of term to look for accommodation if you don't want to live on campus- it's next to impossible to find anything (affordable) near campus any later than that. That being said, it took me about a week to find my house, and everyone in our class that lives off campus was able to find something fairly quickly.
Like @dubvet mentioned, most of the North Americans from our class opted to live on campus. It does make the move over a bit less stressful, and you won't have to fly over until September. You'll also have a short walk to the vet school, which is a definite advantage. Keep in mind you may be living with first-year undergrad students, though- I know a few of my friends have had issues with noise.
You'll get more information on your options from the school over the summer, as well as from other upper years.

Reactions: 1 users