Vet School Recommendations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDrMP

Reaction score
Hello! So this cycle I only have 1 school left to get back to me, but I am not feeling great about the outcome. If I do have to apply again, I would love some recs on different schools to apply to! I only applied to 4 (UF, tOSU, Cornell, and CSU) because of the cost, but I realized I should probably expand my options a bit more.

I love a hands on approach to learning, and I would love to find somewhere that does offer exotics/zoological rotations. I'm already looking into it but I'd appreciate some advice nonetheless.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! So this cycle I only have 1 school left to get back to me, but I am not feeling great about the outcome. If I do have to apply again, I would love some recs on different schools to apply to! I only applied to 4 (UF, tOSU, Cornell, and CSU) because of the cost, but I realized I should probably expand my options a bit more.

I love a hands on approach to learning, and I would love to find somewhere that does offer exotics/zoological rotations. I'm already looking into it but I'd appreciate some advice nonetheless.

Thanks!
Depends more on where you stand academically and how much experience you have. Schools have different preferences for the kind of students they select

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Post in the WAMC forum. A lot of us will recommend on where we think you can get in, not necessarily based entirely on your curriculum choices.