Uic iddp 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats to all... good luck....
So how many batch they called for interview?
I saw june 24th and june 27th

They are going to sent more invitation? Any hope?:idea:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

There is one batch on June 21 as well....

Members don't see this ad :)
They call 8 students per interview so dont worry guys there are still lots of interviews left. Since they started IV before the deadline, people will get interview even after that. Just pray to God.

They call 8 students per interview so dont worry guys there are still lots of interviews left. Since they started IV before the deadline, people will get interview even after that. Just pray to God.

Seems like they invited 3 batches..

Thanks hardworking for the information... eagerly waiting for a interview call:)

Could anyone tell us about the bench test at Chicago? what is it about and what the candidate should do?

Guys, do they send rejection letter too? Those who got the invites so far, can you please enlighten me on when did you all applied?

I received an IV invitation on 27th. Does anyone know what are they going to ask for? General information and School standards?
If any one have a good resource to check please post it.

Did anybody get a rejection letter so far?

@ Michelazer..congratulations!!..could you share your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. Today I received an incomplete application email, which indicates that they haven't recevied my TOEFL!! however I ordered my toefl from ETS electronically 14 days ago! should I send it in the sealed pocket? please help me, Im so confused. Thanks

Hi everyone. Today I received an incomplete application email, which indicates that they haven't recevied my TOEFL!! however I ordered my toefl from ETS electronically 14 days ago! should I send it in the sealed pocket? please help me, Im so confused. Thanks
call ets toefl customer service and let them know that the school didnt receive the scores till now, can there be any way so that they can expedite the scores.

I sent in my application on april 17th, still waiting for the application email, online uic application says its complete and ready for review, should I be worried.

hi.
does anyone know how much is the money deposit upon acceptance? and Are we allowed to drop the school after we have paid the deposit? I live in westcoast and I am much more interested in attending a school here, but the westcoast schools results come out very late....

did you try contacting them about it? im planning to go to the collg tomorrow and ask them.

did you try contacting them about it? im planning to go to the collg tomorrow and ask them.
Dont go tomorrow to the school, the interviews are starting from tomorrow so I am not sure if anyone would be there to help you. I went to the school on monday but I wasnt allowed to stay in the school for more than 15 mins, a lady got angry on me and scolded me to leave the school :(

ohk thank u for letting me know @hardworking. ne ways I got the app complete email today.

All the best....for today interview group:thumbup:

How many batches do they normally call for the interview?

For those who got interview calls.. Can you all please share your stats? Appreciated!

those who attended interview today,pleasse share your interview experience. i know i am asking too much. just tell us weather they are asking any subject related questions or not.

hello, this is my first time applying to UIC my stats are part 1 pass, TOEFL 110, GPA 3.87, us citizen, and shadow experience (usa), volunteer experience and some work experience back home. i read that they do prefer part 2, i will be giving my part 2 in august most likely. any chance?

hello, this is my first time applying to UIC my stats are part 1 pass, TOEFL 110, GPA 3.87, us citizen, and shadow experience (usa), volunteer experience and some work experience back home. i read that they do prefer part 2, i will be giving my part 2 in august most likely. any chance?

empk678, your stats are impressive. I think you have a good chance :)

You have impressive stats but without part 2 they will not call u for an interview so you can apply but it is going to be difficult.

You have impressive stats but without part 2 they will not call u for an interview so you can apply but it is going to be difficult.

My stats are: part 1 86, part 2 pass, gpa 3.33 , 3 years working in my home country, 2 international conference presentation, toefl 103. is there any hope for IV call? :)

if you have that work experience over here your chances are very high.

Last edited:
My stats are: part 1 86, part 2 pass, gpa 3.33 , 3 years working in my home country, 2 international conference presentation, toefl 103. is there any hope for IV call? :)
Yes looks like you have pretty good chances, interviews are going to take place till august or september probably so just cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Can we email them regarding our status?? Anyone who applied around first week of may.. Still waiting to hear from them?

are they going to sendmore invites...or are they done?

Just some numbers for those asking, we had more than 400 applicants this year, and I've heard that about 120 will be invited for interviews.

Don't loose hope, it's not over until it's over. =D

Hi all,

I havent applied to UIC yet, but I want to as this is my only option. I cannot move out to any other place. The deadline for submitting application is on the 1st of July. I will receive my last LOR in a couple of days.
Is it ok to apply so late?

Hi all,

I havent applied to UIC yet, but I want to as this is my only option. I cannot move out to any other place. The deadline for submitting application is on the 1st of July. I will receive my last LOR in a couple of days.
Is it ok to apply so late?

Preference is given to early applicants, as it is stated on the website. In a couple days you'll be just about on the deadline... But yes, you can apply anyway.

Good luck.

Thank you for your reply Hope4 :)
Yes, i'll apply anyway..
Thank you!!

Preference is given to early applicants, as it is stated on the website. In a couple days you'll be just about on the deadline... But yes, you can apply anyway.

Good luck.

Hey,
just an update. I couldn't get everything ready on time and decided to not apply this year.
So, one less application, if it matters at all :)

Hope4, thanks for all your help!!
You have been helping everyone so much!
It is very helpful and useful!

HI..CONGRATULATIONS..can you please tell me when did u apply as i applied on 31st may and haven't heard anything yet. still waiting...

HI..CONGRATULATIONS..can you please tell me when did u apply to UIC as i applied on 31st may and haven't heard anything yet. still waiting...

Can you share your stats Udentist ?

Part 1 and 2 passed, toefl 109, work experience back home and shadowed dentist in U.S.

hi drswd ..can you plz shed some light on the interview process...this is my first interview ever.what areas do i need to concentrate more on.... dental or general...my interview is on july 25th ,thanks a ton drswd