Uhcop 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
3/13

Members don't see this ad.

Just found out I got accepted as well! Interviewed on 3/13 also!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone! That feeling must be amazing. Hope I get to experience it next year! :thumbup::xf::xf:

Just got in and checked my email...I'm in!! (interviewed 3-13) To those still waiting, don't give up!

Has any "tabled" people heard back from UH so far?

Has any "tabled" people heard back from UH so far?
I would like to know that too. I know they send rejections through regular mail but what about tabled ones? Mail or e-mail? and when?

I would like to know that too. I know they send rejections through regular mail but what about tabled ones? Mail or e-mail? and when?

Last year I was tabled, waitlisted, and then denied and it was all through regular mail...I think the only thing they email you is if you get accepted. It's really tough to get in and my interviewer told me that UH has turned down really good applicants in the past due to the mass of students that apply so don't give up.

Last year I was tabled, waitlisted, and then denied and it was all through regular mail...I think the only thing they email you is if you get accepted. It's really tough to get in and my interviewer told me that UH has turned down really good applicants in the past due to the mass of students that apply so don't give up.

Thanks. It is better to know. So I will not check my e-mail every 10 minutes the way I did it up to this moment ! Congradulations to you and all who deserved to be in

Congratulations to all who got accepted!!!! :)
I'm really hoping I hear some good news next week. I think 3/18 news will come out next week :xf:.
Good luck to those who were tabled, there's still hope!

if i haven't gotten a rejection letter, is it possible that i may receive an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
if i haven't gotten a rejection letter, is it possible that i may receive an interview?

I think it was mentioned that there's at least two more interview dates left (April 24th and May 1st). They might also add a 3rd day in May if they feel they need to.

I think it was mentioned that there's at least two more interview dates left (April 24th and May 1st). They might also add a 3rd day in May if they feel they need to.

thanks! HORRAY, there is still hope :D

Hilariousbomb,
When you were waitlisted did they tell you what number you were on the waitlist? Because it would honestly drive me insane if I didn't know.

Congragulations to all who got accepted. I remember how excited I was when I received the acceptance email. It is an awesome feeling. Those are tabled or yet to hear anything, don't lose hope.

Accepted :)

To those who interviewed 3/13 there is still hope......I just received my email today at 11:10AM!

I got an email from them today in response to my rejection letter. I am very impressed with the way they handled the rejection. Very professional. They offered to sit down with me and review the application. I will definitely do that and try again! :thumbup:

thanks! HORRAY, there is still hope :D

I intend on declining my interview with UH. I hope that it is well received by someone eagerly waiting a response. Good luck to everyone.

When was your interview scheduled for TTUMike?

April 24th. I was torn about not going to the interview but I am fairly certain that Tech is were I'm headed. It is hard to turn down my alma mater and 2 years in Amarillo and then 2 years back in Dallas. This will also give an opportunity to someone else who has their heart set on UH.

Hilariousbomb,
When you were waitlisted did they tell you what number you were on the waitlist? Because it would honestly drive me insane if I didn't know.

Oh yeah they gave me a number but it was really high like in the mid 30s which basically means try again next year. But, I wouldn't get discouraged if you don't get in because you are given a full year to beef up your application and to live and have fun. I really feel like the most important part of the application is the interview because I think it's at that point which can be the determining factor of acceptance. Anyways, good luck and hey maybe you'll have it better than I did last year and get in for this Fall so don't give up.

I got a letter saying that I was tabled about... 2 weeks ago? I still have not heard anything. I haven't heard anything on any of the other schools yet either.

has anyone received anything from the 3/18 interview?
I'm scared that they've already sent out acceptance emails!

i haven't heard anything either and i interviewed on the 18th as well

For those who interviewed on 3/18, did you check your email including the junk folder?;)

i check EVERYTHING BOLDED or with a NUMBER in my mailbox

does that mean that they've already sent it out?!!?!? :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

ok they already sent out 3/18 acceptance letters.
i didn't get one! :( i hope i get at least tabled

No No I think ethyl just wanted to make sure you guys didn't miss anything thing that might have went to your spam folder. We as first years do not know when they send out letters. So if no one got one they probably have not been sent out.

no, lol I know for sure 3/18 acceptances have already been sent out. i know some people who received their letters.

I got my acceptance letter yesterday, interviewed on 3/18.:thumbup:

Does anyone have a link to the orientation website?

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted! :D:D:D:luck:

I'm still waiting for a tabled or rejection letter. Even if I get tabled, I will still have slight hope for UH, but realistically, I'm not feeling to confident. It's ok, though! I really did my best. I really felt that I exemplified my strong points really well in my interview, which means you all are very strong applicants. :) Be proud :D Great job :)

Last edited:
Just FYI in case anyone was wondering...I spoke with the COP this morning and there is one last interview date scheduled for early May.

Just FYI in case anyone was wondering...I spoke with the COP this morning and there is one last interview date scheduled for early May.

I have heard there will be at least 2-3 more interviews. One of the top advisors let me know that there are just too many students and they would love to interview as many of them as possible.

So don't give up hope yet for those that haven't heard anything.

Is anyone interviewing at the end of April?

Hey everyone, I've been following this thread a long time and finally decided to make an account. I'll be interviewing April 24. I'm nervous! How many spots do you think they have left?

interesting..so have there been people to get invites for these last interview dates? i still haven't heard back from UH at all.

so the last two dates are april 24 and some time early may, correct? is there one between now and april 24? does anyone know how many spots houston has left or how long it will take to hear back from them after you interview?

i got an invite for the april 24 date, but i havent heard anyone hear about a may interview yet.

congrats! i will see you there!

have you finished the questionnaire stuff yet?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know they are sending out may 1st invites today. I just got one! So check your emails!

Hey guys!

I wanted to first congratulate everyone who has been accepted so far and good luck to those who have an upcoming interview!

I just wanted to give an update for the tabled people! I got accepted today and I interviewed on Feb. 20th, so for those who are tabled don't lose hope!!

I'm really happy to be joining the class of 2013 at UHCOP! Can't wait to meet you guys next semester!!

Hey guyz I just got an interview invite for may 1st though I must confess I am pissed at this point,