Touro-CA MSMHS 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know the proper way to withdraw from the program? Should I just email admissions?

Members don't see this ad.

Wtf i just got the exact same email from last time stating im still on the WL ugh!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else heard back today about their status in the program?

My suspicion is they're keeping us all on hold bc some people who have already been acceped havent made their status clear yet, so maybe we'll know more by orientation or a little before?

My suspicion is they're keeping us all on hold bc some people who have already been acceped havent made their status clear yet, so maybe we'll know more by orientation or a little before?
Yeah that makes sense. I just wish they would at least let us know somwthing ughh

Ive been on the waitlist the entire time

I haven't even gotten an email about wait-list. I feel like thats a bad sign, I just wish even if it's a rejection that they would let me know

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't even gotten an email about wait-list. I feel like thats a bad sign, I just wish even if it's a rejection that they would let me know
Same haven't gotten any form of email about wait list or anything. :( Did you email them today?

There are seats left apparently- which is super good news!

Reactions: 1 users
Did Naisha say that? And do you know when they'll start letting people know if they are off the waitlist?
I emailed Steve Davis, the director of admissions. He said people will be taken off in the upcoming week and up until the day before orientation. The day before orientation is ridiculous! I'm from out of state haha.

I emailed Steve Davis, the director of admissions. He said people will be taken off in the upcoming week and up until the day before orientation. The day before orientation is ridiculous! I'm from out of state haha.
That's way too close! What day is orientation?

Pleaseeee write in the thread if anyone has gotten a call or email about being taken off or heard anything about it. This is stressing me out so much!

Pleaseeee write in the thread if anyone has gotten a call or email about being taken off or heard anything about it. This is stressing me out so much!
I agree! Please post if you get a call or update!

We should be expecting updates by next week right?

What did the waitlist update email say? The email I received yesterday just let me know that I am on the waitlist
My WL email just said something like you're on the waitlist and people on the waitlist are then ranked and we'll notify you if you get taken off the WL

the 29th is the first day of orientation. I'm so confused

the 29th is the first day of orientation. I'm so confused
Yeah Naisha said "up until the first day of orientation on the 29th" but then I looked on the website and it says orientation is August 1-2 so I'm confused

Yeah Naisha said "up until the first day of orientation on the 29th" but then I looked on the website and it says orientation is August 1-2 so I'm confused

I feel like they are a little bit unorganized considering we've had to email for updates. I got an incorrect, outdated wait list email from Jun 6th. Then was resent the correct wait list email..

Getting my letters of rec there was frustrating as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I feel like they are a little bit unorganized considering we've had to email for updates. I got an incorrect, outdated wait list email from Jun 6th. Then was resent the correct wait list email..

Getting my letters of rec there was frustrating as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I received the outdated waitlist email as well and was never sent the correct one. No idea what is going on...

Yeah, me too. I was only sent one waitlist email at the end of june. it was the waitlist email that was sent out june 7th I think.

I am on the waitlist as well. I am from out of state. When is orientation and when should we expect to hear back ?

I am on the waitlist as well. I am from out of state. When is orientation and when should we expect to hear back ?
supposed to hear back by the 29th. Orientation on the website says August 1st- 2nd, but the office said the 29th.

Does anyone know if people actually get rejected or is everyone just getting put on the waitlist?

Does anyone know if people actually get rejected or is everyone just getting put on the waitlist?
I was reading the thread from last year and someone said on there that some people do get rejected... Someone also mentioned that half of their last year's class came from the waitlist. They also received emails like waitlist(1), waitlist (2), waitlist(3)...I guess whoever was on the waitlist(1) had more chances of being taken off of the waitlist. I don't know how they are doing it this year.

I was reading the thread from last year and someone said on there that some people do get rejected... Someone also mentioned that half of their last year's class came from the waitlist. They also received emails like waitlist(1), waitlist (2), waitlist(3)...I guess whoever was on the waitlist(1) had more chances of being taken off of the waitlist. I don't know how they are doing it this year.
yeah I saw that, I think this year they just sent out a general waitlist email. I wish they would give us more insight on when we will know by, especially for you because you're out of state!

yeah I saw that, I think this year they just sent out a general waitlist email. I wish they would give us more insight on when we will know by, especially for you because you're out of state!
Yea me too.. Fingers crossed! Let's hope there is room for all of us.

Got taken off the waitlist an hour ago :) I hope everyone else gets taken off too!!

Reactions: 4 users