The Republic of Texas XX: The Greatest Country in the World!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's not a glitch - mine says admitted too!

Congrats!

And aggie, keep your head up! Remember, Mullie put in a special word for you :) Hopefully you've still got a shot for tomorrow, and on the off chance he didn't get to speak to the Pentavirate in time to affect their decision, I'm sure he'll talk to them before match!

I hope it's not a glitch - mine says admitted too!

:clap::clap::clap: Congrats to you too! Wow, it is soooo exciting to see people getting acceptances after what seems like an interminable wait! No doubt there are many more to come.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't and don't expect to hear from anyone, but I'm still disappointed. :rolleyes:

not expecting like, thought i was getting in. but they were pretty much the only ones i thought i would hear something from. like i for sure don't expect to hear from anyone else but i had some hope for them.

Congrats!

And aggie, keep your head up! Remember, Mullie put in a special word for you :) Hopefully you've still got a shot for tomorrow, and on the off chance he didn't get to speak to the Pentavirate in time to affect their decision, I'm sure he'll talk to them before match!

Thanks for the encouragement. :oops: I'm so excited for everyone, I just wish I could celebrate with them. =)

P.S. I don't think Mullie even knows my real name, haha. :thumbup:

not expecting like, thought i was getting in. but they were pretty much the only ones i thought i would hear something from. like i for sure don't expect to hear from anyone else but i had some hope for them.

gotchya. I feel your pain.

i've always wanted to use this smiley: :soexcited:

congratulations!! :D:D

print the acceptance just in case...

Heyyy - be nice, sir.

I told you to not be picky about what lottery you win and I was joking. I wasnt referring to anything you just implied. I'm sorry if you thought I was being mean, I really wasn't trying to be.

Course not. All in good fun.

exi already did. it is supposed to be The Republic of Texas XXI: I Prematched Into The Greatest Country in the World!

we going to only make that after the offers come in? cuz you know not everyone is going to pre-match.

Your call, folks. Want a new thread now / with that title?

(Oh, and add me to the UTH interviewee pile.)

Congrats to those accepted today!!!

For those of us who have to wait until tomorrow or longer, hang in there!!

Members don't see this ad :)
TCOM acceptances are not a glitch. This is the third year in a row they have "accidentally" released acceptances early on their website.

Congrats to everyone.

And for those hoping to hear from A&M tomorrow...the magic number was 252. :luck:

TCOM acceptances are not a glitch. This is the third year in a row they have "accidentally" released acceptances early on their website.

Congrats to everyone.

And for those hoping to hear from A&M tomorrow...the magic number was 252. :luck:

Christ, I hope I - and the handful of other wannabe TAMHSC M1ers in this thread - am/are part of that set of 252.

Mullie, I presume that they'll be issuing about 100ish more than that through prematch as spots are filled / left vacant?

Congrats to everyone.

I want to be one of those 252 worse than I've ever wanted anything!!! :D

Congrats to everyone.

Please, please let me be one of those. ;)

i just keep refreshing the status page, hoping it will change.

don't get me wrong, i'm SO excited for those that got in, but this is just a horrible feeling. blah.

This thread is bad for my mental health.

Will fire up that other thread tonight and lock this one, probably within a few hours / at least before midnight.

sorry to bring this up again, i know alot of you think its futile but now we can finally see if the hype about v/d's and lmu's had anything to do with acceptances....

For those of you who were accepted, was your application validated by TMDSAS?

sorry to bring this up again, i know alot of you think its futile but now we can finally see if the hype about v/d's and lmu's had anything to do with acceptances....

For those of you who were accepted, was your application validated by TMDSAS?

Meh... I think there's about a 105% chance they're out celebrating right now :p

Doesn't matter anyways; all guesswork and voodoo for this part of the process will finally be resolved in a few short hours.

Is anyone else's TCOM status page loading realllyyyyy slow!? AHHHHHHH hurry!

WOW, i just checked my tcom status after reading this and I got in! :D I'm soooooooooooooooo happy!

WOW, i just checked my tcom status after reading this and I got in! :D I'm soooooooooooooooo happy!

Aww - yay!! CONGRATS!! =)

There's SO many people around here getting in!!

Accepted here too!!! Wooo hoooooooooo!!:love::laugh:

Oh yeah, and I still don't have a VD

This is the fun part now. :)

fireworks3.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid question, but where is TCOM's status website exactly? :oops:

I got an e-mail after I completed my secondary that contained a link and log-in instructions.
Thanks for the answer, but hmmm... I don't recall ever getting such an email. Geez I hope it didn't get sent into my junk mail folder :scared:

Oh, thanks for the answer, hmmm... I don't recall ever getting such an email. Geez I hope it didn't get sent into my junk mail folder :scared:

I would send you the link but it's useless without the euid and pin# that they give you in the e-mail. I bet if you send them an e-mail tonight they'll get back to you in the morning.

we have all these sweet creepers reading all of our posts and not bringing anything to the table. Then as soon as they get into a school they flood the thread with news and then leave.

we have all these sweet creepers reading all of our posts and not bringing anything to the table. Then as soon as they get into a school they flood the thread with news and then leave.

It's okay - they can be excited. Sometimes you wanna share the news with people who understand the magnitude. I don't think most of my friends will understand why I'm so pumped if I get in this year. We all like our close-knit, social posters....but sometimes people aren't comfortable posting all the time if they don't "know" us.

Status
Not open for further replies.