The Republic of Texas XX: The Greatest Country in the World!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just checked my stuff on tmdsas, and now the "You do NOT have multiple offers from schools." is BLINKING at me.... seriously, do they have to do that????

it's not like i didn't notice the bright red text on an otherwise mostly empty screen... while we're at it, salt and lemon juice please.
:(

Mine has always blinked and today it stopped. Weird, lol.

Members don't see this ad.

yours doesnt blink?? maybe that means youll get a pre match

so i just checked my stuff on tmdsas, and now the "You do NOT have multiple offers from schools." is BLINKING at me.... seriously, do they have to do that????

it's not like i didn't notice the bright red text on an otherwise mostly empty screen... while we're at it, salt and lemon juice please.
:(

Don't be sad buddy. I have good feelings about your application. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I had short red hair with a red goatee on that day.

I usually only break out the stache when my wife drags me to the rodeo. But i may make an exception if i get an interview with UT-H; I could tell everyone that i am the love child of Dr. Red Duke.
attachment.php

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I heard that it blinks if you use firefox.

oh, you know what?, maybe that is it... i am using it at the moment and don't normally...

introducing super solver: krismichelle!!!! (where were you during the lmu/vd stuff? :D)

oh well. Does any other school notify people early? when i called ttu they were like if you get an offer you will have heard from us before 5 pm so i was kind of confused.

oh, you know what?, maybe that is it... i am using it at the moment and don't normally...

introducing super solver: krismichelle!!!! (where were you during the lmu/vd stuff? :D)

Lol! I added my stats and dates to that long list we had going, but I had to kinda stay away from all that because it sure started out looking like the VD was important and I didn't have one (still don't). It made me worry more than necessary!!

oh well. Does any other school notify people early? when i called ttu they were like if you get an offer you will have heard from us before 5 pm so i was kind of confused.

They meant before 5 pm tomorrow, I assume?

yeah they were talking about tomorrow but it sounded like they will start notifying people before 5.

Seems like half the people on this thread got an invite for the 12th in Houston. I got one too!

And concerning the TCOM webpage, I just played soccer with some TCOM students, who told me to make sure I checked on the status page because they do post them early. I am pretty sure it isn't a glitch, so congratulations!!

I just checked my application status at TCOM and I found out that I have been accepted!!!! I am sooooooo freakin’ excited right now I cannot even begin to explain. :soexcited:

Status
Not open for further replies.