The Republic of Texas XX: The Greatest Country in the World!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a VD or any update since I was initially processed and I finished all classes way back in June and sent in all my transcripts. I graduated a long... long time ago. I applied close to the deadline though and have had 2 interviews in the last few weeks and have 2 more coming up. Maybe VD has to do with the timing of when your app was submitted or the timing of your interviews?

Still I wish I knew what a girl had to do to get a VD around here...

Must... resist urge... to make... inappropriate comment... :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Oo I have a question: Whatever happened to the schools telling OOS applicants on Oct 15? I remember UTSW saying that's when they'd let OOS know, but then it was apparently changed... Oct 15 would have been so much better!
if you check the acceptances thread, some OOS applicants have gotten an acceptance already.

Members don't see this ad :)
My LMU was just changed yesterday... that's weird. It went from MONTHS ago (August I think) to 11/12.

I guess they just love looking at my app?

if you check the acceptances thread, some OOS applicants have gotten an acceptance already.

Yeah, I've seen a bunch from UT San Antonio. Unfortunately, I didn't interview there so I can't be in that group. I have to wait, even though I was told I could know on the 15th of Oct... :(

I don't know what is worse... thinking I would know in Oct, and then waiting till Nov, or just knowing that I had forever to wait from the very start.... :rolleyes:

i think some people are a little too reserved. i'd make that comment without hesitation.... maybe even in an interview

Yeah, I've seen a bunch from UT San Antonio. Unfortunately, I didn't interview there so I can't be in that group. I have to wait, even though I was told I could know on the 15th of Oct... :(

I don't know what is worse... thinking I would know in Oct, and then waiting till Nov, or just knowing that I had forever to wait from the very start.... :rolleyes:

I only saw two on the official acceptance thread. How many were already accepted?

youd figure that UTH would only offer acceptances to super stat ballers for prematch/nov15th and give match offers to avg applicants but i dont think that's entirely the case. had a friend a couple years back get in with avg stats on the first day.

sigh, here's hoping.

i think some people are a little too reserved. i'd make that comment without hesitation.... maybe even in an interview

1) There's no way you'd make that comment in an interview, cmon :D

2) There's a difference between "too reserved" and "more reserved than you." :)

Members don't see this ad :)
1) There's no way you'd make that comment in an interview, cmon :D

2) There's a difference between "too reserved" and "more reserved than you." :)

haha, i was reading in the interview answers thread... i think somebody or an interviewer said "that's what she said!" in an interview. i would imagine the interview is going well if an interviewer said that.

I saw the movie "Superstar" a while ago and every time VD is brought up, think about this scene. This VD talk is pretty freakin' hillarious.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWDUzNxKlg[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know if I posted it correctly so here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWDUzNxKlg

I saw the movie "Superstar" a while ago and every time VD is brought up, think about this scene. This VD talk is pretty freakin' hillarious.

[youtube]CTWDUzNxKlg[/youtube]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I thought it was the perfect comic relief vid for a bunch of VD obsessed pre-meds. Anything to pass the time to however long we have to wait!

I'm proud to say my baby is rocking a penis! Look out for the future Heisman Trophy winner in 2030.

Thank yall. If he was a she...she would have been on the LPGA.

I'm proud to say my baby is rocking a penis! Look out for the future Heisman Trophy winner in 2030.

lol that's hilarious....congrats on the exciting news!!!

Good luck tomorrow everyone

I just got an interview invite from UT-Houston for Dec. 12th!
Hope for some good news from Texas Tech tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow everyone

I just got an interview invite from UT-Houston for Dec. 12th!
Hope for some good news from Texas Tech tomorrow!

Congrats!! Anyone heard from UTMB lately?

Congrats to all of you who got UTH interviews today!! =) I *AM* jealous, though.

Does anybody know if TCOM updates their my.unt.edu portal very often?

Just checked my status page at TCOM and found out I got accepted!!! Good luck to everyone!

Just checked my Southwestern Status page and it said Under Review. I could have sworn it said Interviewed last time I checked it(a few weeks back). I wish I had a better memory lol. Anyone know if they just change everyone's to under review after you've been interviewed? Thanks

Just checked my status page at TCOM and found out I got accepted!!! Good luck to everyone!

You too, I can't figure out if it is real. Is it early? Is it another case of them testing their system like TAMU?

Just checked my Southwestern Status page and it said Under Review. I could have sworn it said Interviewed last time I checked it(a few weeks back). I wish I had a better memory lol. Anyone know if they just change everyone's to under review after you've been interviewed? Thanks

Everyone's been under review since earlier this month :luck:

wait, what? they have it posted??

guess I didn't, mine says application is under review. :(

let the disappointment begin.

Congratulations!!!!! :soexcited:I think you are the first one here to get accepted!! Now you can relax! :clap::clap:

wait, what? they have it posted??

guess I didn't, mine says application is under review. :(

let the disappointment begin.

mine does too. and they were pretty much the only ones i was expecting to hear from for prematch. man, that blows.

BUT congrats to those who got in!!!! that's so exciting :)

Last edited:
mine does too. and they were pretty much the only ones i was expecting to hear from for prematch. man, that blows.

I didn't and don't expect to hear from anyone, but I'm still disappointed. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.