Received II, but scheduled when I’m out of the country

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeetus

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an II that’s scheduled after I leave the country for winter break. I have alternative options to schedule it bit earlier during my finals week as well as later in January.

I’m hesitant to reschedule during finals as that will be a busy week. However, I’m not sure if delaying it to January is a good idea because it might look bad that I’m putting it off. Or should I go for the nuclear option, and cancel the (non refundable) vacation…

Members don't see this ad.

I received an II that’s scheduled after I leave the country for winter break. I have alternative options to schedule it bit earlier during my finals week as well as later in January.

I’m hesitant to reschedule during finals as that will be a busy week. However, I’m not sure if delaying it to January is a good idea because it might look bad that I’m putting it off. Or should I go for the nuclear option, and cancel the (non refundable) vacation…
Ask for the January date- from your past posts you are trying to improve your GPA and you don’t want to interrupt your preparation for finals

Reactions: 3 users
If they've offered January dates, no one will think anything of the fact that you've chosen a date in January. It is not a big deal. Enjoy your travels. Good luck with exams and the interview!

Reactions: 1 users