**The Official University of Minnesota Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratz to those already accepted! For those who interviewed (morning & afternoon), when is the day over? I can't seem to find the time on their email just a vague 6 hrs. I am trying to figure out my flight situation. Also, to those that may have more knowledge about this - how does an OOS go about to get that in-state tuition scholarship? because OOS tuition is quite a scary number! Any help is appreciated!

The morning interview was done around 1pm I believe!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know where can I find deadlines for last interview invitation for each school?
Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone who interviewed pre-December hear anything recently? I haven't heard anything, I want to call and ask but do not know how Minnesota looks at that.

To make you feel better I declined Minnesota yesterday bcs accepted at cheaper school . Also what’s with -27F there?

Reactions: 4 users
I called yesterday to ask for a general timeline of when they release more acceptances. They said they sent out their first set on dec 1st and that they are finishing processing those, once that's done they release more early to mid January, and from there it become sporadic. They made sure to say that if you haven't heard yet you're still under consideration and that you haven't been accepted/waitlisted/rejected yet. They mentioned you should hear something by the end of March/early April either way though. So basically just continue to wait.............. o_O

I reached out to them in December and they said if you haven't heard anything that means you're still being considered. In January, they'll rank the people and create a proper waitlist. So if you receive an email that you're waitlisted that's good news because they'll pick you next once someone drops their seat. I think very few people actually get a waitlist email here unlike other schools where everyone is waitlisted lol.

So you're saying more people get rejected than waitlisted at MN compared to other schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulation, I also interviewed at December 11 but I did not get a reply yet :( do you mind sharing if you received a call or an email?

I received an email! and don't worry yet! I'm sure they have yet to send out more acceptances!

no. the anticipation is killing me.
I emailed them today and they basically told me that if you haven’t heard anything back yet you are still under review/consideration

Reactions: 1 users
Any updates from people? Unfortunately still playing the waiting game! Fingers crossed

Didn’t admissions tell us those who were interviewed at the end of January we would have heard around 2/1?

Didn’t admissions tell us those who were interviewed at the end of January we would have heard around 2/1?
I thought so too. Do you think calling next week would be appropriate?

I thought so too. Do you think calling next week would be appropriate?
Good question. I am just glad I wasn't the only one who heard that. As far as calling, I will probably wait until the end of the week.

Does Minnesota call or email for acceptances?
Both, from friends who got accepted they said they got a call and then an email with the Official acceptance

Still confused why we haven’t heard anything if we interviewed a couple weeks ago.

Interviewed end of January, I thought we were going to hear back last Friday. Super Bowl must've got the best of admissions.

I interviewed in September and havent heard anything since. Its quite frustrating lol

If you skim through the past 2018/19/20/21 threads it looks like most people probably won't hear anything and assume you are on a "waitlist" March/April looks like a more active time for acceptances (taken from last threads)...

Even though admissions said we are interviewing for an open spot and would have heard from them by now. Why even say that then?

If you skim through the past 2018/19/20/21 threads it looks like most people probably won't hear anything and assume you are on a "waitlist" March/April looks like a more active time for acceptances (taken from last threads)...
I interviewed February 4th last year and was accepted on March 23rd by phone call.
You never know what the U has up their sleeve.

I interviewed February 4th last year and was accepted on March 23rd by phone call.
You never know what the U has up their sleeve.
I agree, I bet they have a few of those up their sleeves this year as well.

I will be giving up my spot to this school as soon as I get a few things settled. It is a wonderful school, but it is too far for me to move. Hopefully this lets a few of you know there will be an open spot! Good Luck!

Anybody know anybody at Minnesota doing HPSP?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I’ll be giving up my seat soon. Unfortunately, this school is too expensive for me as OOS. Hope one of you guys get it. Good luck!

Has anyone received the code to set up their MyU account? If so, where and how did you get it? I looked through our folder with all the paperwork and could not find it.

Any recent acceptances? Last time I talked with them they said March and April (some of it) is like musical chairs. Lots of changes to the class. I’m still waiting to hear.

Any recent acceptances? Last time I talked with them they said March and April (some of it) is like musical chairs. Lots of changes to the class. I’m still waiting to hear.

Still haven't heard anyone get accepted from the January round of interviews. Crossing my fingers, preparing for another round of applications...

Got accepted yesterday morning, will definitely need to do some soul searching in the 13 days to see if I'm eligible for in-state tuition

Reactions: 4 users
Got accepted yesterday morning, will definitely need to do some soul searching in the 13 days to see if I'm eligible for in-state tuition
Congratz! When did you interview?

Has anybody heard any news? I called and they just said that my file is under review. Has anybody been accepted recently?

Haven’t heard anything since February interview. Does that mean I’m on the waitlist? Or not?

I received a call yesterday saying that they had a spot open up and I could be added to the alternate pool. I hadn't heard anything since my Jan interview either, but at least we know things aren't finalized yet?

Anyone know the U of M CVM class of 2022 Facebook page? I'm having trouble finding it!

I got an alternate offer today. So things are still changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.