AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 6/24
GPA: 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/20/21/no
Method of interview: Virtual, 2/20
Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Still surprised there hasn't been any movement. They were supposed to send more acceptances out 10 days ago; maybe they are going to wait until the end of February for the next round.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today @3pm. I'm OOS (from IL). My first acceptance ever!
Have hope, guys! Wishing all the best of luck.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when the last day is to expect an interview? Or are they already done?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the last day is to expect an interview? Or are they already done?
I believe they interview through February, source here. Based on the timeline you could be accepted off alternate list in August potentially. The class is currently sitting with 80/~105 seats filled so far.

Did anyone hear anything yet? They said they would fill up last interview days shortly and then update everyone on their application status. But this was on Monday. Not sure what shortly meant.

Did anyone hear anything yet? They said they would fill up last interview days shortly and then update everyone on their application status. But this was on Monday. Not sure what shortly meant.
Haven't heard anything yet

I haven’t heard anything yet, does anyone know if there’s been notice of being waitlisted?

Is this based on the fb group?
No. There’s a google sheet for admitted students who’ve placed deposits that we have access to so we can meet people and find roommates for housing. The FB group contains admitted students, those who’ve placed deposits, and some upper classman. It doesn’t contain everyone

I spoke to the office of admissions about updates on admission status and they said they are still going through applications to offer more seats but they're aiming to provide everyone an update on whether they've been waitlisted or denied by next Friday.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received a physical examination or eye certification form for healthcare providers to sign during the appointment? Looked around, but haven't been able to find anything.

Youll get the link for the website and it will be under a tab for the matriculation checklist! Looking forward to being colleagues next year!
Thanks! Looking forward to the class orientation!

I also received an alternate offer yesterday, and I’m oos as well. I will probably decline the alternate spot though

Any admitted students know what the background study thing means?
It's basically a background check. every school does it. Most schools use certifi. UMN does use it, but it also allows any IS students, or OOS students living in Minneapolis, to do their background check through the school instead of the software. They send out a google link to ask you what you plan on using if you are admitted and plan on enrolling. Then when you arrive in august, if you used Certifi, they'll have you finish up the background check prior to starting school (for OOS students)

It's basically a background check. every school does it. Most schools use certifi. UMN does use it, but it also allows any IS students, or OOS students living in Minneapolis, to do their background check through the school instead of the software. They send out a google link to ask you what you plan on using if you are admitted and plan on enrolling. Then when you arrive in august, if you used Certifi, they'll have you finish up the background check prior to starting school (for OOS students)
Gotcha! Thanks so much - that really helps!

anybody know how many open spots there are currently for the class & how fast the waitlist moves?

anybody know how many open spots there are currently for the class & how fast the waitlist moves?
Class is at 96 students for class size of ~105. Waitlist movement will be mostly OOS students. IS spots are most likely all but filled, the IS alternate list is most likely very small compared to OOS

Not sure how fast waitlist moves

Must be, class is updated to 98 now. ~7 spots left give or take. I’m sure there will still be movement for OOS students since likelihood of hearing back from their IS programs is still possible.