*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly did I lie about? I'm a bit confused.
The day you commented that you were officially going to NOVA was the day NOVA was giving out more acceptances to waitlisted people. I guess the person was just mad that you did not specify you received a call on Dec. 1st and just committed to officially go to NOVA.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The day you commented that you were officially going to NOVA was the day NOVA was giving out more acceptances to waitlisted people. I guess the person was just mad that you did not specify you received a call on Dec. 1st and just committed to officially go to NOVA.

Got it. I am sincerely sorry for the confusion. I posted about my commitment and that was it because I wanted to share. In regards if anyone cared or not, that's totally up to the person. Best of luck to everyone, stay positive!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances will go out?

For recently accepted students, when was the deadline they gave you to make the deposit?

For recently accepted students, when was the deadline they gave you to make the deposit?
Feb. 16th is the first payment and March 15th is the second payment

Anyone else accepted off of the waitlist? I interviewed in October and was wait listed.

Interviewed 1/13 and waitlisted 2/7.

Members don't see this ad :)
The waitlist game.... longer and longer and longer and longer and longer and longer...then PK begin.....:highfive:

has anyone asked them about how the waitlist works? I personally know like 15 people that are on the waitlist so I'm guessing the waitlist is a couple hundred. I interviewed in november.

has anyone asked them about how the waitlist works? I personally know like 15 people that are on the waitlist so I'm guessing the waitlist is a couple hundred. I interviewed in november.

I interviewed in January and I remember Dr. Lipman said they already have about 300 people on the waitlist

Does anybody know when the 1st and 2nd deposits are due for Nova's accepted class?

Does anybody know when the 1st and 2nd deposits are due for Nova's accepted class?
Acceptance fee ($1000) is due Feb 15th...I think immediately if extended an offer after February 15th. Then the Pre-registration fee ($1000) is due on March 15th. Hope that helps!

Acceptance fee ($1000) is due Feb 15th...I think immediately if extended an offer after February 15th. Then the Pre-registration fee ($1000) is due on March 15th. Hope that helps!

I also heard Feb 18th! But March 15th I know is the second for sure.

Thanks !

Did anyone get an acceptance call from Lippman today?

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone get an acceptance call from Lippman today?
Hey SDNrs; I received my phone call by Dr. Lippman on Monday 2/20 ~ 4:20 pm with an acceptance offer.
I am very excited to be joining NOVAs entering dental class and wish everyone luck and patience in this long process.
Interviewed with Dr. Lippman 12/8;

Reactions: 3 users
Hey SDNrs; I received my phone call by Dr. Lippman on Monday 2/20 ~ 4:20 pm with an acceptance offer.
I am very excited to be joining NOVAs entering dental class and wish everyone luck and patience in this long process.

Congratulations. Get off the waitlist ?

awesome, congrats!

did you send any updates or contact them post interview about interest, intent etc?

awesome, congrats!

did you send any updates or contact them post interview about interest, intent etc?
I have not been off the wait-list on my ADEA page; but I did give interest to both Dr. Lippman as well as to Mrs. Zarrett. I never got a reply by email but I think they do read emails and record phone calls.

I have not been off the wait-list on my ADEA page; but I did give interest to both Dr. Lippman as well as to Mrs. Zarrett. I never got a reply by email but I think they do read emails and record phone calls.
I would definitely visit Dr. Lippman at his office post-interview if you have not done so already; I think the best way to show your interest for NOVA.

ah okay i was curious because none of my emails ever get a reply haha, I would go visit his office if i was in florida :(

I would definitely visit Dr. Lippman at his office post-interview if you have not done so already; I think the best way to show your interest for NOVA.

Do you know when he's in the office ??

Can selected candidates recently please post their stats?

can you share ur stats plz.
Thanks

Just to clarify, it says on the website that the second deposit is due April 15, not March. Which day is correct?
http://dental.nova.edu/doctoral/tuition.html
According to my acceptance letter. The acceptance fee of $1,000 is due by Feb. 16th 2017 and the pre registration fee of $1,000 is due by March 15th, 2017. Isn't that what yours said or are you still on the waitlist?

According to my acceptance letter. The acceptance fee of $1,000 is due by Feb. 16th 2017 and the pre registration fee of $1,000 is due by March 15th, 2017. Isn't that what yours said or are you still on the waitlist?
I was accepted in December but it's been a while since I looked at my admissions letter :rolleyes:

can you share ur stats plz.
Thanks
Sure my GPA isnt high but I was very involved with my school undergraduate organizations, as well as a strong research background. I did oral biology research at UFCD and was in the board of directors for pre-dental ASDA throughout my time at UF. I was able to present my project at spring synergy last year and allot of dent students and professors were pretty impressed at my work.
chem major
oGPA 3.41
sGPA 3.34
20AA
20TS
20PAT
I also had a ton of shadowing and volunteering in private practices as well as general and specialty clinics at UFCD.

Sure my GPA isnt high but I was very involved with my school undergraduate organizations, as well as a strong research background. I did oral biology research at UFCD and was in the board of directors for pre-dental ASDA throughout my time at UF. I was able to present my project at spring synergy last year and allot of dent students and professors were pretty impressed at my work.
chem major
oGPA 3.41
sGPA 3.34
20AA
20TS
20PAT
I also had a ton of shadowing and volunteering in private practices as well as general and specialty clinics at UFCD.
;sorry for the late reply

Just withdrew from my spot, good luck to those on the waitlist! Nova is a great school, such a tough decision but I know a great applicant will take my spot!

any updates from those on the waitlist? :/

Just got accepted!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::highfive::clap:
I can't believe it.
Was on the waitlist.

Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.