*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was supposed to call on monday, but he didn't (MLK day, univ was closed), yesterday nothing, and nothing today so far....I have been checking the facebook group for nova dental 2021, and no new members have joined...IDK anymore man, anybody accepted this week? Please post if you got accepted or heard anything...

Members don't see this ad.

I am sitting here like you & wondering the same thing ....perhaps he did not realize the next Monday was MLK day ....but then I was thinking he would make those calls either yesterday or today ...please keep us posted. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

the suspense these last couple days is a killer

Members don't see this ad :)
got the acceptance phone call yesterday from dr. lipman around 4 pm if that helps / email today at 5 pm

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats Ashley!
Would you mind posting your DAT score/GPA

rejection without interview via aadsas

interviewed with Dr. Waterman on Jan 18th. He was the nicest guy I've ever met. Amazing school and culture here. Loved this school. Good luck to everyone!!!

Last edited:
interviewed with Dr. Waterman on Jan 18th. He was the nicest guy I've ever met. Amazing school and culture here. Love this school so much. Good luck to everyone!!!

Hey a quick question; did dr Lippmann say when you'll hear back ??? Had an interview on the 4th. Still have not heard. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed January 4, still waiting for a status update

Hey a quick question; did dr Lippmann say when you'll hear back ??? Had an interview on the 4th. Still have not heard. Thanks!

I believe he did not mention on that. Anybody knows about this?? I am very wondered too!!!

How many interviewees were in your group people who interviewed on the 18th ?

Interviewed January 4, got a waitlist email this morning

disappointed, really wanted to get into this school: waitlisted by email

I interviewed on December 7th and still haven't heard back yet. I made a call about 2 weeks ago to see if I could receive an update on my status. Anybody else in the same boat?

I had a chance to speak with dr.lippman and he said he waitlisted everyone until interviews are done in February. don't lose hope if you are in my situation! :)

My interview is Jan. 27th. Wish me luck!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone been waitlisted from those who've had an interview on January 18th or 19th?

Texas boy here. I can Officially say that I am moving to Florida for NSU Dental School!

interviewed with Dr. Waterman on Jan 18th. He was the nicest guy I've ever met. Amazing school and culture here. Loved this school. Good luck to everyone!!!

I interviewed with Dr. Waterman too! he was really great. Did you send him a thank you email post-interview?

Texas boy here. I can Officially say that I am moving to Florida for NSU Dental School!
Congrats! What day did you interview and when were you notified of your acceptance?

Oh nevermind I just saw that you posted back on Dec. 1st. You know there's people waiting to get the acceptance call right now..?, no one really cares that youre going to be moving to florida.... lol

I interviewed with Dr. Waterman too! he was really great. Did you send him a thank you email post-interview?

u are a lier, u had posted that u were accepted on dec. 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes. I did. Did you have your interview on 18th as well?

Did anyone interview with Dr. Noce? or have any luck getting in contact with her?

Did anyone interview with Dr. Noce? or have any luck getting in contact with her?
I interviewed with her in the fall; sent her a thank you email but didn't receive a reply

Accepted off the wait list (received phone call @ 11 a.m.) and I interviewed sometime during September. Taking the offer and Im from Ohio.

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted off the wait list (received phone call @ 11 a.m.) and I interviewed sometime during September. Taking the offer and Im from Ohio.
Congrats! Did you contact the admissions office at all/show interest?

Congrats! Did you contact the admissions office at all/show interest?
Yes I sent a letter of intent in late January. I also talked to Norma, Su-Ann, and Dr. Lippman and made sure they knew I was still interested.

Has anyone received a call interviewed last week?

Congrats! What day did you interview and when were you notified of your acceptance?

I interviewed back in November and heard back by December 1st. I was waiting for some response from Texas Dental Schools. Finally decided to go with Nova. I wish everyone good luck and not to give up! This is my 2nd time applying. I was waitlisted last year for Houston and been there before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.