Status
Not open for further replies.
300 ppl. 10 spots. WHO WILL WIN???

Find out...the day before classes start

How do you know 10 spots left ?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it worth applying here if you have a 3.0sGPA? Anyone with that sGPA got in? It's my dream school!!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got accepted off the waitlist! called by Dr. Lippman at 10:20 pacific time here! There is hope guys!

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know how often Chris, from the Facebook page, checks to add new members? My request is still pending but when I search the group it says that Im a member...... Im new to Facebook after 6 years so any clarification would be awesome.

Hi! My roommate and I are looking for a third person to fill a third room in our 3/3 apartment. If you are interested or what more information please message me! We are two incoming female first year students.

Hey guys! Im on the waitlist for the class of 2022, does nova send out rejections and if they do, when are they sent?

Can anyone already in the dental program tell me how much you spent in books? I am on the process of deciding how much I will borrow and I need to come up with an amount. I am already accepted in the 2022 class in NOVA. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.