Nova Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email with the supplemental application and fee information yet? I submitted my AADSAS application on June 1, and it was verified on June 2. However, Nova is one of the two schools I have not yet received an email from, so I wanted to check and make sure before contacting the school. Thank you!

I have not received anything either!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an email with the supplemental application and fee information yet? I submitted my AADSAS application on June 1, and it was verified on June 2. However, Nova is one of the two schools I have not yet received an email from, so I wanted to check and make sure before contacting the school. Thank you!
just an update but i received mine yesterday

I submitted my application back in June, but it still says "none" under the check status tab for AADSAS. Just wondering if it also says that for you guys.

Anyone receive a call from a NSU dental rep, confirming that their application materials have been received and was notified that my app is in review phase. I got the call this morning and the rep asked me to confirm my name and mailing address.

Last edited:
Is there a supplemental application for Nova? I applied on July 12 and have gotten no communication from them, my portal just says "none"

Is there a supplemental application for Nova? I applied on July 12 and have gotten no communication from them, my portal just says "none"
Yes, there is a supplemental application. I used this website, Welcome. After I did the supplemental, I just called to make sure that they received all the materials.

Anyone receive a call from a NSU dental rep, confirming that their application materials have been received and was notified that my app is in review phase. I got the call this morning and the rep asked me to confirm my name and mailing address.
Yes I got the call a little while ago. Scared the **** out of me because I thought I was about to get an interview.

Yes, there is a supplemental application. I used this website, Welcome. After I did the supplemental, I just called to make sure that they received all the materials.
Did they e-mail you to make an account on this website and do the supplemental application, or did you go to it yourself and fill it out?

Did they e-mail you to make an account on this website and do the supplemental application, or did you go to it yourself and fill it out?
Fill out the application that ToothFairy posted and submit the app! You have to do this yourself I think. Theres a supplemental fee you pay at the end of the application before submitting.

Members don't see this ad :)
On the supp app, they don't ask for AADSAS ID, how would they know who paid the fee? would they connect it by the e-mail address used?

On the supp app, they don't ask for AADSAS ID, how would they know who paid the fee? would they connect it by the e-mail address used?
Wym? You get an email confirmation that the payment was received.

Wym? You get an email confirmation that the payment was received.
I mean that they don't ask anywhere on the supplemental app to type in my AADSAS number, they only ask for my name, email, phone no. and a bunch of other things like what college I went to, which other schools I applied to, and then just pay.

My question is, after I pay, how would they know which AADSAS applicant paid this supp fee?

Yes mine is none, but they sent out a call to people that are going under file review. They said it will take 4-6 weeks for interview status.

I received an email with a link to set up one

Interview #1
School: Nova Southeastern
Notification date: 7/27
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/21/No
Dates available: every wednesday, thursday, friday until October 7
Method of interview: In-Person

Interview #2
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/15
Application complete date: 6/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.34, 3.33
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20AA, 21TS, 20PAT, No
Interview date: 8/19
Method of interview: In person

Interview #3
Notification date:
7/27
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/9
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.69; overall: 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA, 24 TS, 24 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person

Interview #2
Notification date:
7/27
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/9
Application complete date: 6/18
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.39; overall: 3.43
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 19 TS, 19 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person

Did anyone receive a confirmation email after scheduling for the interview? I haven't gotten one yet.

Did anyone receive a confirmation email after scheduling for the interview? I haven't gotten one yet.
Yes, got it right after with the subject "Appointment Confirmed". Would check your junk mail and if not there, maybe click the original link again and sign up again? Wouldnt want to lose your spot

Yes, got it right after with the subject "Appointment Confirmed". Would check your junk mail and if not there, maybe click the original link again and sign up again? Wouldnt want to lose your spot
I can see that I have an upcoming registration for the time I scheduled but I haven't gotten an email about it. I guess I'll have to contact them tmr maybe! Thank you :)

My app status was under review yesterday and now it just turned to waiting additional information? I already submitted my secondary and got the call saying it was sent to adcoms, should I call to get a clarification if somethings missing?

My app status was under review yesterday and now it just turned to waiting additional information? I already submitted my secondary and got the call saying it was sent to adcoms, should I call to get a clarification if somethings missing?
I know they have been changing a lot of people's statuses so could be a glitch, but doesn't hurt to ask them.

Did you get the "under review" status before the application complete call or after?

I know they have been changing a lot of people's statuses so could be a glitch, but doesn't hurt to ask them.

Did you get the "under review" status before the application complete call or after?
I called them and they said it was because they want to see my summer + fall semester graduate grades and "worst case" (idk why he said worst case) id have a post-December interview.

Yes my status before the call was under review.

I received a phone call today saying that my supplemental application was complete. About how long after the phone call did you guys get an interview invite?

I received a phone call today saying that my supplemental application was complete. About how long after the phone call did you guys get an interview invite?
when did you complete your supp and pay the fee?

I got a rejection letter yesterday afternoon from NOVA saying :"On behalf of the Committee, I regret to inform you that we cannot accept you into the 2023 Entering Class."
My GPA is 4.0 for all the prerequisite courses and my DAT score is TS 28, AA 27. I have a PhD degree in Basic Medical Science and have published 24 research papers. I have volunteered for over 300 hours and shadowed for about 120 hours.
I really can't figure out which part of my application disqualified me for NOVA. The only thing I can think of may be is the fact that I got my bachelor degree in Peking University in China. But NOVA does accept international student and that's the very reason I applied to NOVA.
I am so sad right now...

I got a rejection letter yesterday afternoon from NOVA saying :"On behalf of the Committee, I regret to inform you that we cannot accept you into the 2023 Entering Class."
My GPA is 4.0 for all the prerequisite courses and my DAT score is TS 28, AA 27. I have a PhD degree in Basic Medical Science and have published 24 research papers. I have volunteered for over 300 hours and shadowed for about 120 hours.
I really can't figure out which part of my application disqualified me for NOVA. The only thing I can think of may be is the fact that I got my bachelor degree in Peking University in China. But NOVA does accept international student and that's the very reason I applied to NOVA.
I am so sad right now...

Keep your head up! You have amazing stats and it seems like you have a lot of other experience. Hopefully one of the other schools you applied to responds positively. Many times, it could be small things (to us) like LOR’s and Personal Statement. Nevertheless, keep hustling and it’ll pay off!

Keep your head up! You have amazing stats and it seems like you have a lot of other experience. Hopefully one of the other schools you applied to responds positively. Many times, it could be small things (to us) like LOR’s and Personal Statement. Nevertheless, keep hustling and it’ll pay off!
thank you so much for the positive words!!!

Anyone else have an incomplete status? Should I call someone?

Who did you call? Mine is saying incomplete

Who did you call? Mine is saying incomplete
it took like a week for them the receive stuff from the aadsas application after i submitted the supplemental . i called bc i was concerned and he said to just give it time and then i got the call yesterday that they received it

Interview # 4
School: NOVA
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/01
Application complete date: 06/02
GPA (science, overall): 3.81, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/18/21/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 8/12

I can see that I have an upcoming registration for the time I scheduled but I haven't gotten an email about it. I guess I'll have to contact them tmr maybe! Thank you :)
did u ever contact nova about that confirmation email for the appointment. I didn't receive a confirmation email as well. I did take a picture of the confirmation but don't have any other forms of the confirmation. Did you hear back from them yet?

Does Nova have to send you supplemental app?

Does anyone know what the interview day consists of? Just an interview or a tour as well?

Interview #1
School: Nova Southeastern
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: July
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/20/21/18/No
Dates available: W-F