****The Official Columbia Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have received an interview already, was the status on your ADEA application page "Received/Under Review" prior to the invite? I never got an application complete email and I was not sure if I should contact them to make sure that my application is complete.

Members don't see this ad.

For those who have received an interview already, was the status on your ADEA application page "Received/Under Review" prior to the invite? I never got an application complete email and I was not sure if I should contact them to make sure that my application is complete.
Mine says "Invited for interview".

Reactions: 1 users
Mine says "Invited for interview".
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant prior to the status being changed to "Invited for Interview". Did it say "Received/Under Review" or "Received/Application Complete".

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get an interview invite recently? Applied a week ago, though, so I guess I might have to wait a while to hear anything.

Reactions: 1 users
Apparently there will be more invites soon, was told they haven't sent out invites for 2 or so weeks now, so they are due to send out more.

Apparently there will be more invites soon, was told they haven't sent out invites for 2 or so weeks now, so they are due to send out more.
Did you call them today? So, they already sent out some of the post-december interviews 2 weeks ago?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite this morning as well! They only interview on fridays

Anyone get an interview invite recently? Applied a week ago, though, so I guess I might have to wait a while to hear anything.
I applied the first week of October and just received an interview invite so you should definitely hear back in a reasonable amount of time

Has Columbia responded to anyone after their technical difficulties?

I applied first week of October and haven’t heard back at all, I’m assuming that’s not good news given some applied the same time and heard back already :(

Do you think if we haven't heard from Columbia yet it's not looking so good ???

Freaking out a little since the email said we would receive an interview confirmation between 11/6 and 11/7:unsure: has anyone called them in regards to the interview scheduling?

Freaking out a little since the email said we would receive an interview confirmation between 11/6 and 11/7:unsure: has anyone called them in regards to the interview scheduling?

I'm sure they will get back to us soon, I'll probably call if I don't hear back by Friday.

Just got scheduled for January 26th! Pretty far away, but I'm already excited.

Anyone know if Columbia gives out scholarships? I loved the school at my interview but could never pay for the tuition ):

Anyone know if Columbia gives out scholarships? I loved the school at my interview but could never pay for the tuition ):
It says in the little financial packet they gave us that a Financial Aid Officer will determine the need of each applicant. I am not quite sure what that means exactly, but I assume they allocate some funds for both need and merit based scholarships.

Best of luck to you, and be sure to look into private scholarships as well!

It says in the little financial packet they gave us that a Financial Aid Officer will determine the need of each applicant. I am not quite sure what that means exactly, but I assume they allocate some funds for both need and merit based scholarships.

Best of luck to you, and be sure to look into private scholarships as well!

Aren't like all the the private scholarships awarded on need? What even qualifies as need in dental school?

I'm sure many of you are extremely anxious to hear back on December 1st. As a heads up, interviewing pre-December and not hearing back later this week does not mean that you were rejected, as not all admissions committee members are full time.

Best of luck to all that have interviewed so far, and looking forward to meeting you guys next year.

Reactions: 6 users
I'm sure many of you are extremely anxious to hear back on December 1st. As a heads up, interviewing pre-December and not hearing back later this week does not mean that you were rejected, as not all admissions committee members are full time.

Best of luck to all that have interviewed so far, and looking forward to meeting you guys next year.
Does that mean the decision process for every applicant becomes slower or just for the ones who had non-faculty interviewers?

Does that mean the decision process for every applicant becomes slower or just for the ones who had non-faculty interviewers?
I interviewed Dec 19th and many people from my group got accepted in the initial wave when CDM returned back to school, but I didn't get accepted until February 1st (Hello anxiety attacks). Some in my class interviewed in pre-december and got in post-december. Not every applicant is delayed.

Accepted!!! Via email as well. Best of luck to everyone!!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! It has begun! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED TO MY DREAM SCHOOL! Best of luck to those waiting!

Reactions: 4 users
ACCEPTED!!!! IM GOING TO ACCEPT, THIS WAS MY DREAM SCHOOL! LET'S BE FRIENDS!

Reactions: 6 users
Did everyone get the email at the same time?

Accepted! I CANT BELIEVE THIS

Reactions: 5 users
anyone from the West Coast got accepted? Did they send all acceptance letters?

accepted! So excited!! is there a facebook group started???

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.