Columbia College of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

brahhhhh, so they prob gon need to wait for people to turn down offers.
do you know when their deadline is for the deposit? I interviewed last week and i wanna know when i’ll hear back 🥲

Members don't see this ad.

do you know when their deadline is for the deposit? I interviewed last week and i wanna know when i’ll hear back 🥲
for people accepted on dec 1st, our deposit deadline is on january 5

So I read on previous threads that they send out acceptances from the alternate list every other Friday... What's the chance they send some tomorrow??

Members don't see this ad :)
So I read on previous threads that they send out acceptances from the alternate list every other Friday... What's the chance they send some tomorrow??
I called them last week and they said nobody is going to be in office until Jan bc Christmas break. So very unlikely they will make decision this week tbh

Reactions: 1 user
I just declined my offer. Good luck to everyone who is on the waiting list!

Reactions: 3 users
I paid my deposit on the 14th but never received a confirmation email. They also never replied to my email asking about it. It's getting close to the deadline so I'm getting a little nervous. Anyone else in the same boat?

Same. Paid on Dec 15 and the tracking shows they received it. Emailed them too and never got any response. I think they are on vacation.
I paid my deposit on the 14th but never received a confirmation email. They also never replied to my email asking about it. It's getting close to the deadline so I'm getting a little nervous. Anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone with the email that says alternate list accepted_class of 2025? I'm assuming they made a mistake on the class of 2025.

Does anybody who had their interview post-dec know when we’re going to hear back?

Is Columbia going to send out any new interviews?

Reactions: 2 users
Interview #9
School: Columbia
Notification date: 1/12
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/13
Application complete date: 8/13
GPA (science, overall): 3.67; 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/24/27/No
Dates available: February 4th
Method of interview: Virtual

Is the tuition posted on the website accurate or has it not been updated yet?

My application wasn't confirmed to be completed until late October. Is it going to be hard to receive an interview invite?

I had my interview on 12/17. Haven’t heard back yet

I submitted my AADSAS Application July 1st. Got email in August that they received my app. Never got an email asking for supplemental fee but paid it in October. I never got an application complete email but my AADSAS status says Received/Under Review for months. The ones who interviewed, did you get additional emails? I would appreciate any advice.

I submitted my AADSAS Application July 1st. Got email in August that they received my app. Never got an email asking for supplemental fee but paid it in October. I never got an application complete email but my AADSAS status says Received/Under Review for months. The ones who interviewed, did you get additional emails? I would appreciate any advice.
Literally the same thing happened to me. Not sure what this means.

After 2 weeks of my submission, I got an email saying they received my application. I honestly forgot if I even paid the supplemental fee because I have no emails of them telling me to pay, nor do I remember paying through their website via PayPal because I don't even have a PayPal account. On 8/21 I received the interview invite (the main wave), interview confirmation, interview reminder, and then got accepted 12/1.

After 2 weeks of my submission, I got an email saying they received my application. I honestly forgot if I even paid the supplemental fee because I have no emails of them telling me to pay, nor do I remember paying through their website via PayPal because I don't even have a PayPal account. On 8/21 I received the interview invite (the main wave), interview confirmation, interview reminder, and then got accepted 12/1.
How was the interview like? What kind of questions did they ask you? I have mine next week.

Thank you! In their app received email, they mention to not email them so it kinda got me in a weird position.

Btw, do you mind sharing your stats? Are you in state?