wengerout

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
ullaqld.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
I got the email saying that they received the payment. I completed the AADSAS application but the status on the portal is still "none". Am I missing anything?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the email saying that they received the payment. I completed the AADSAS application but the status on the portal is still "none". Am I missing anything?
Do you mind me asking when you submitted the payment?

good questions

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Me too. I submitted my payment roughly 2 weeks ago.

Do you mind me asking when you submitted the payment?

I submitted like 2-3weeks ago. I emailed them for update yesterday and they sent me an email saying that they got the payment...

I sent a check in a snail mail on 6/16 and payment received email on 6/28

Historically when do interviews start going out?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The last week in August the first batch of interview invites went out last year

I submitted like 2-3weeks ago. I emailed them for update yesterday and they sent me an email saying that they got the payment...
Thanks! I'm asking because I paid them 3 weeks ago but they are still sending me emails saying that they've not received the payment...

Members don't see this ad :)
Ask upperclassmen or Dean's office, will be common knowledge in a week

100% true, layoffs started this week and there will be more between now and December 31, memo from Dean's office

100% true, layoffs started this week and there will be more between now and December 31, memo from Dean's office

Unless you post email proof or the memo, that just sounds ridiculous.

school is/has been hitting the ****ter. $3 mil debt and if faculty lay-offs happen (lol considering we had 2 faculty for 80 students), it's gnna get wurse

school is/has been hitting the ****ter. $3 mil debt and if faculty lay-offs happen (lol considering we had 2 faculty for 80 students), it's gnna get wurse

Considering the school is doing a complete renovation of the clinic after building the VEC, I'm gonna have to see some proof of this otherwise I'm calling alternative facts.

Considering the school is doing a complete renovation of the clinic after building the VEC, I'm gonna have to see some proof of this otherwise I'm calling alternative facts.

I was just going to say that. If they were in so much debt, why did they decide to build a super expensive building?

Reactions: 1 users
I was just going to say that. If they were in so much debt, why did they decide to build a super expensive building?

After checking their post history he/she only post about Columbia in the negative so going to assume it's just a troll account/a very disgruntled student possibly.

I don't think CUMC is a single entity financially speaking, but I could be wrong about that.

Haha yeah I don't know either, some of the services (Health department for example) are so I assumed the financing would be as well. Still I haven't seen or heard anything so far to indicate the school is in crippling debt.

I sat next to Dean Stohler at a alumni event earlier this year as he looked into the eyes of the alumni ranging from the C/O early 1950's to 2014 saying they have made a commitment to cap tuition increases at a maximum of 3% per year. Trolls go home

Has anyone heard back from Columbia that their application has been received? I had to mail them an extra LOR and I'm not sure if I should email them asking if they've received it or just hang tight until they start contacting people.

Has anyone heard back from Columbia that their application has been received? I had to mail them an extra LOR and I'm not sure if I should email them asking if they've received it or just hang tight until they start contacting people.

Your best bet is to call. Columbia hasn't responded to emails I sent 8 months ago.

Does the portal ever change to application complete? I believe I did everything...Do I just wait until they send me the email confirmation? I'm kinda nervous here.

Does the portal ever change to application complete? I believe I did everything...Do I just wait until they send me the email confirmation? I'm kinda nervous here.

Nothing changes until weeks after It happens. My experience with AADSAS was that some schools update it daily some don't...Columbia just doesn't. Relax, it's barely July.

Do we pay their supp fee right away? Or do we wait for them to tell us?

There are two problems with listening to Dean Stohler, the first is that half of what he says is not true and the second problem is that you don't know which half is lies- ask Columbia faculty or Maryland faculty (his previous school)

Do we pay their supp fee right away? Or do we wait for them to tell us?
I think they send you a link through their email. Mine was sent like before I even submittted my AADSAS to any school haha

anyone know if columbia notifies you of complete application?

anyone know if columbia notifies you of complete application?

I sent everything in and I only got an e-mail saying that they received my supplemental fee like two weeks ago, nothing else after that..

I sent everything in and I only got an e-mail saying that they received my supplemental fee like two weeks ago, nothing else after that..

Is that email different from the receipt that you get right after paying the supp fee?

Is that email different from the receipt that you get right after paying the supp fee?

Yes, I received this e-mail two days after I paid the fee:

"This is to notify you that we have received your supplemental application fee of $75. We will be in touch regarding any changes to your application status.

This may be a duplicate message, does not mean we have received your fee twice- we just want to remind you that we already have your fee recorded.

Thank you for your payment."

Yes, I received this e-mail two days after I paid the fee:

"This is to notify you that we have received your supplemental application fee of $75. We will be in touch regarding any changes to your application status.

This may be a duplicate message, does not mean we have received your fee twice- we just want to remind you that we already have your fee recorded.

Thank you for your payment."
that's what i got too but that's it. so i was just wondering if they send out emails saying the application is complete

that's what i got too but that's it. so i was just wondering if they send out emails saying the application is complete

Not sure about them sending emails telling you your app is complete, but in last cycle's thread, they did change AADSAS status to "Received/Under Review"

Not sure about them sending emails telling you your app is complete, but in last cycle's thread, they did change AADSAS status to "Received/Under Review"
oh i see. yeah that probably won't change till august. columbia last year was later in the game

oh i see. yeah that probably won't change till august. columbia last year was later in the game

Yup, the past two years they have sent invites starting late August.

Really excited about this school and a few others!

My status still says "none" on the portal. What is everyone else's looking like?

just received an email that they received my AADSAS application yay!

just got an email saying my application is complete and that I'll be going under review soon

Status
Not open for further replies.