The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I always do. I'm hopeful it will be utilized sometime but I don't know how else to explain it.
i'll have to search for your explanation of it

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pippy, you can cut the act. I know you know what happened because you've done this to me five times in the past calendar year. I'll just take solace in not being the one to die today.
sometimes I think you think I'm much smarter than I actually am and I don't know if that's flattering or not lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
well at least we know there are only 2 wolves because parity would have been reached and the game is over

See i fail to understand wagonomics and maybe you can explain it to me some other time. Maybe its like the phases of mitosis. Its something that no matter how many times its explained to me, I'll never understand it
If there were 3 wolves there never should have been 3 wagons because splitting the vote that way would allow wolves to pile onto a villager

AM thought kras was gonna flip village (at least if there were 3 wolves) because otherwise wolves could have saved her

Obviously there aren't 3 wolves since the game is continuing but that's the logic

Reactions: 1 user
I’m down to get AM off the boards next day. Any strong arguments against that I’m missing?

If there were 3 wolves there never should have been 3 wagons because splitting the vote that way would allow wolves to pile onto a villager

AM thought kras was gonna flip village (at least if there were 3 wolves) because otherwise wolves could have saved her

Obviously there aren't 3 wolves since the game is continuing but that's the logic
this is nice analysis in retrospect

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
do you think i am one?
Difficult to tell. There were too many anti-village actions yesterday. Either there are two wolves (and I overreacted) and village is fine or there were three wolves and it was a bungle that makes it difficult to village read anyone but myself.

this is nice analysis in retrospect
yes but it makes AM look more wolfy. If at that point she was so convinced Kras was village why didn't she switch her vote. We're in endgame here so its not exactly time to start putting your vote on someone you dont have solid reasoning why they're sus

Pippy why did you go for Sin over AM

You can only know after the fact that wolves aren't going to jump. If kras was a wolf and they were going to save her they wouldn't have done it prior to just before yeet ending. Goons.

yes but it makes AM look more wolfy. If at that point she was so convinced Kras was village why didn't she switch her vote. We're in endgame here so its not exactly time to start putting your vote on someone you dont have solid reasoning why they're sus
Oh my comment was sarcastic

Night 3

tenor.gif

Lots of ghosts were haunting about.

Does anyone else think finding a beaten corpse every morning is getting old? Just me? Figures.

Dead is @Animal Midwife - The Swedish Chef, 1x village commuter (and another of my favorite Muppets)

will fix later

5 Muppets
2. @WildZoo
3. @genny
5. @alissa14
10. @Sinfonian
11. @PippyPony

No Longer Living
9. Viscernable - Beaker, a vanillager with a possible upgrade
6. @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
7. @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
12. @holdthemayo - Miss Piggy, vengeful villager
4. @BigCats - Uncle Deadly, village watcher
13. @Crayola227 - Animal, 1x village vigilante
8. @kraskadva - Fozzie Bear, village hider
1. @Animal Midwife - The Swedish Chef, 1x village commuter

It is Day 4! Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 10:55pm Eastern

• Care
I went for my stronger wolf read
but isn't it more logical to try and actually yeet a player. At that point in the cycle theres no way Sin would've gained enough ground to actually be yeeted

Ok time to spill since this is our last vote cycle. I got upgraded to village protector when kermit died. I tried to protect AM N2 but I couldn't because I couldn't find her. I thought this was because she may have been killing someone as a wolf and it made me even more sus of her which is why i was pushing hard for her yeet. N3 I just tried to protect pippy but got clubbed in the head so I couldn't act but somehow I'm not dead

so since this is our last cycle if ANYONE has helpful info, now is the time to spill