The Mellow Yellow Lounge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That was so funny............really......ty for posting that.....

:D :D :D
click on the link below...one of my pals forwarded me the following!man,itz hilarious!enjoy!!! :thumbup:

http://www.triplekiss.com/Video/NBC HELP DESK.html[/QUOTE]

Members don't see this ad.

Very interesting.......
interesting facts.. :laugh:

Year 1981
1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes
4. Pope Died

Year 2005
4. Pope Died

In future, if Prince Charles decides to re-marry . please warn the Pope!! :smuggrin:

fido! said:
Very interesting.......

Year 1981
4. Pope Died

Year 2005
4. Pope Died

In future, if Prince Charles decides to re-marry . please warn the Pope!! :smuggrin:

:laugh: :laugh: Good one!!

Members don't see this ad :)
fido! said:
Very interesting.......

Year 1981
4. Pope Died

Year 2005
4. Pope Died

I am a Liverpool supporter/ fan. In case Prince Charles decides to re-marry (or drops a hint about it) I will buy the ticket for (European) Champions cup final in advance....and of course warn the Pope! :laugh:

:laugh: :smuggrin: good one! :thumbup:
rahmed said:
I am a Liverpool supporter/ fan. In case Prince Charles decides to re-marry or drops a hint about it) I will buy the ticket for (European) Champions cup final in advance....and of course warn the Pope! :laugh:

pope all the best !

read this guys..... :laugh:

A MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN
> >>On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple
> >>are involved in a fatal car accident. The couple
> >>find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates
> >>waiting for St.Peter to process them into Heaven.
> >>While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they
> >>possibly get married in Heaven?
> >>
> >>When St. Peter shows up, they asked him.
> >>St. Peter says, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has
> >>asked.
> >>Let me go find out," and he leaves. The couple sat
> >>and waited for an answer. Two months pass and the
> >>couple are still waiting.
> >>
> >>So as they waited, they discussed that IF they were
> >>allowed to get married in Heaven, SHOULD they get
> >>married, what with the eternal aspect of it all.
> >>"What if it doesn't work?" they wondered, "Are we
> >>stuck together FOREVER?"
> >>
> >>After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking
> >>somewhat bedraggled.
> >>"Yes," he informs the couple, "you CAN get married in Heaven."
> >>"Great!" said the couple, "But we were just wondering, what if
> >>things
> >>don't work out?
> >>Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"
> >>St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slams his clipboard onto the
> >>ground.
> >>"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple.
> >>
> >>"OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouts, "It took me three
> >>months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long
> >>it'll take me to find a lawyer.
> >>
>
>
>

fido! said:

A MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN
> >>find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates
> >>waiting for St.Peter to process them into Heaven.
> >>While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they
> >>possibly get married in Heaven?
> >>
> >>When St. Peter shows up, they asked him.
> >>St. Peter says, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has
> >>asked.
> >>Let me go find out," and he leaves. The couple sat
> >>and waited for an answer. Two months pass and the
> >>couple are still waiting.
> >>
> >>So as they waited, they discussed that IF they were
> >>allowed to get married in Heaven, SHOULD they get
> >>married, what with the eternal aspect of it all.
> >>"What if it doesn't work?" they wondered, "Are we
> >>stuck together FOREVER?"
> >>
> >>After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking
> >>somewhat bedraggled.
> >>"Yes," he informs the couple, "you CAN get married in Heaven."
> >>"Great!" said the couple, "But we were just wondering, what if
> >>things
> >>don't work out?
> >>Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"
> >>St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slams his clipboard onto the
> >>ground.
> >>"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple.
> >>
> >>
>
>
>
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: good one

I liked the lawyer part ... serves them good ! :laugh:

fido! said:

A MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN
> >>
>
>
>

FUNNY DEFINITIONS..........

1. Cigarette : A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool at the other.

2. Love affairs : Something like cricket where one-day internationals are more popular than a five day test.

3. Marriage : It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master

4. Divorce : Future tense of marriage

5. Lecture : An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through "the minds of either".

6. Conference : The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.

7. Compromise : The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.

8. Tears : The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water-power...

9. Dictionary: A place where divorce comes before marriage.

10. Conference Room : A place where everybody talks, nobody listens & everybody disagrees later on.

11. Ecstasy : A feeling when you feel you are going to feel a feeling you have never felt before.

12. Classic : books which people praise, but do not read.

13. Smile : A curve that can set a lot of things straight.

14. Office : A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.

15. Yawn : The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.

16. Etc.: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.

17. Committee : Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.

18. Experience : The name men give to their mistakes.

19. Atom Bomb : An invention to end all inventions.

20. Philosopher : A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of when dead.

21. Diplomat : A person who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.

22. Opportunist : A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river.

23. Optimist : A person who while falling from Eiffel Tower says in midway "See I am not injured yet."

24. Pessimist : A person who says that O is the last letter in ZERO, instead of the first letter in word OPPORTUNITY.

25. Miser : A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.

26. Father : A banker provided by nature.

27. Criminal: A guy no different from the rest... except that he got caught.

28. Boss : Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.

29. Politician : One who shakes your hand before elections and your Confidence after?

30. DOCTOR : A person who kills your ills by pills,and u by bills. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tears : The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water-power...

:laugh: good one ,dushyant! :thumbup: it is true....

16. Etc.: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.

like i said.. wish we had this on our boards :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)

DEATHS THAT MADE EVEN TOP DOCTORS WONDER...

This case happened in a hospital's Intensive care ward where Patients always died in the same bed and on all Sunday morning at 11a.m, regardless of their medical condition.

This puzzled the doctors and some even thought that it had something to do with the supernatural. No one could solve the mystery as to why the deaths took place at 11 AM.

So a world-wide expert team was constituted and they decided to go down to the ward to investigate the cause of the incidents. So on the next Sunday morning few minutes before 11 a.m. all doctors and nurses nervously waited outside the ward to see for themselves
what the terrible phenomenon was all about. Some were holding wooden crosses, prayer books and other holy objects to ward off evil........
Just when the clock struck 11...

and then......

then.....

then........

Santa Singh, the part-time Sunday sweeper, entered the ward and Unplugged the life support system & plugged in the vacuum cleaner .
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:

Thats a good one..........

Santa and Banta
Bas naam hi kaafi hai :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ek aur ......... :laugh: :laugh:

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

This letter is from Banta . We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

1. After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.
Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the 'shut down ' button.

3. There is a button 'start' but there is no "stop" button. We request you to check this.

4. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friend clicked 'run ' has ran upto the garden. So, we request you to change that to "sit", so that we can click that by sitting.

5. One doubt is that any 're-scooter' available in system? As I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

6. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ' find', but unable to trace. Is it a bug??

7. Every night I am not sleeping as I have to protect my 'mouse' from CAT, So I suggest u to provide one DOG to kill that cat.

8. Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning 'HEARTS' (playing cards in games) and when are u coming to my home to collect ur
money.

9. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when u will provide that?

Best regards,

Banta.

A kid's view on marriage
What Exactly Is Marriage?

"Marriage is when you get to keep your girl and don't have to give her back to her parents" -Eric, six years old

"When somebody's been dating for a while, the boy might propose to the girl. He says to her, 'I'll take you for a whole life, or at least until we have kids and get divorced, but you got to do one particular thing for me.' Then she says yes, but she's wondering what the thing is and whether it's naughty or not. She can't wait to find out." -Anita, nine years old
How Does a Person Decide Whom to marry?

"You flip a nickel, and heads means you stay with him and tails means you try the next one." -Kelly, nine years old

"My mother says to look for a man who is kind....That's what I'll do....I'll find somebody who's kinda tall and handsome." -Carolyn, eight years old
Concerning the Proper Age to Get Married

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife" -Bert, five years old
How Did Your Mom and Dad Meet?

"They were at a dance party at a friend's house. Then they went for a drive, but their car broke down...It was a good thing, because it gave them a chance to find out about their values." -Lottie, nine years old

"My father was doing some strange chores for my mother. They won't tell me what kind." -Jeremy, eight years old
What Do Most People Do on a Date?

"On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date." -Martin, ten years old

"Many daters just eat pork chops and french fries and talk about love." -Craig, nine years old
When Is It Okay to Kiss Someone?

"You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks to buy her a ring and her own VCR, 'cause she'll want to have videos of the wedding." -Allan, ten years old

"Never kiss in front of other people. It's a big embarrassing thing if anybody sees you....If nobody sees you, I might be willing to try it with a handsome boy, but just for a few hours." -Kally, nine years old
The Great Debate: Is It Better to Be Single or Married?

"You should ask the people who read Cosmopolitan" -Kirsten, ten years old

"It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need somebody to clean up after them" -Anita, nine years old

"It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm just a kid. I don't need that kind of trouble." -Will, seven years old

hahaha! lil kiddies say the cutest things!

I thought this is pretty cool :cool: , try to read this:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pwoer of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt ! If you can raed tihs forwrad it

What was really challenging is trying to type all of this, as I typed it from a printed paper a friend gave me, couldn't copy & paste :(

kilani said:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pwoer of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt ! If you can raed tihs forwrad it

What was really challenging is trying to write all of this, as I typed it from a printed paper a friend gave me, couldn't copy & paste :(
No way !!! You just typed all that ? Wow !
It's pretty cool though.

wow!that is awesome!great job,dude! :thumbup:
kilani said:

What was really challenging is trying to type all of this, as I typed it from a printed paper a friend gave me, couldn't copy & paste :(

Think you're having a bad day? Check This Out :)

1.jpg

I could have sworn I hit the brake pedal :eek:
Car upside down in the bay - see guy standing on it?
Call out the wrecker :scared:

2.jpg

Coming back up...coming...coming :)

3.jpg

Coming...almost there :D

4.jpg

Ooops :wow:

5.jpg

I could have sworn I set the brakes on that truck :idea:
Time to get a Bigger Wrecker :rolleyes:

6.jpg

7.jpg

Ok, we got the car...let's get the other wrecker now!

8.jpg

O...o...oohhh No!!
Who's gonna explain this one to the insurance guys :confused:

kilani said:
5.jpg

I could have sworn I set the brakes on that truck :idea:
Time to get a Bigger Wrecker :rolleyes:

[Who's gonna explain this one to the insurance guys :confused:

puts a bad day into prespective :laugh: :laugh:

g3k said:
This is quite interesting as well ... I am not sure how effective (if at all) it would be, but nevertheless, interesting.
I am almost sure that it's not based in the US because they would probably face enormous scrutiny from both the ADA and FDA and risk being shut down right away. I personally would never recommend it to any of my family and/or firends for sure.

Someone sent me this-
A minister decided that a visual demonstration would add emphasis to his Sunday sermon.

Four worms were placed into four separate jars.

The first worm was put into a container of alcohol.

The second worm was put into a container of cigarette smoke.

The third worm was put into a container of chocolate syrup.

The fourth worm was put into a container of good clean soil.

At the conclusion of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:

The first worm in alcohol - Dead.

The second worm in cigarette smoke - Dead.

Third worm in chocolate syrup - Dead.

Fourth worm in good clean soil - Alive.

So the Minister asked the congregation - What can you learn from this demonstration?

A little old woman in the back quickly raised her hand and said,
"As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!"

D(M)ental said:
"As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!"

:laugh:

NileBDS said:
This is quite interesting as well ... I am not sure how effective (if at all) it would be, but nevertheless, interesting.
I am almost sure that it's not based in the US because they would probably face enormous scrutiny from both the ADA and FDA and risk being shut down right away. I personally would never recommend it to any of my family and/or firends for sure.

Agreed... :)

:D :D :D :D
HA HA HA - smart old woman! - hey, as they say.. "Do listen to your elders". :p

"As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!"[/QUOTE]

CALALILY said:
:D :D :D :D
HA HA HA - smart old woman! - hey, as they say.. "Do listen to your elders". :p

I like that :p :laugh: :laugh:

Whats up with everybody?
The silence is deafening! :smuggrin:
I guess this must be a lull period what with finalising loans,apartments,room mates and what not!
And the new admission cycle is yet to start.
:sleep: :sleep:

I donno bout yall but am ready for World Cup 2006 :hardy: , here is something to spice it up, cool video, but somewhat offending song to go with it, you can always mute your PC speakers :D

Dark side of Soccer

P.S. I don't really like violence, but when it happens it's cool to watch, especially when professional athletes are involved :smuggrin:

kilani said:
I donno bout yall but am ready for World Cup 2006 :hardy: , here is something to spice it up, cool video, but somewhat offending song to go with it, you can always mute your PC speakers :D

Dark side of Soccer

P.S. I don't really like violence, but when it happens it's cool to watch, especially when professional athletes are involved :smuggrin:
:D :rolleyes:
ps-i dont particularly enjoy sport.yes.really.

D(M)ental said:
:D :rolleyes:
ps-i dont particularly enjoy sport.yes.really.

:wow: You don't know what you're missing :smuggrin:

Disclaimer: I am not liable for the accuracy of the information in this list!

• Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider?
  • Cloth came in bolts of nine yards of the fabric. Elaborate clothes were constructed out of the entire bolt, and so making those clothing items goes "the whole nine yards".
  • In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts. So in old England, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them to mind their own pints and quarts and settle down. It's where we get the phrase "mind your P's and Q's."
  • In Shakespeare's time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep on. That's where the phrase 'goodnight, sleep tight' came from.
  • More people are killed by donkeys than plane crashes.
  • The original color of coca-cola was green :barf:
  • The phrase 'rule of thumb' is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb
  • The term "devil's advocate" comes from the Roman Catholic church. When deciding if someone should be sainted, a devil's advocate is always appointed to give an alternative view.
  • When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.

kilani said:

• Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider?
  • Cloth came in bolts of nine yards of the fabric. Elaborate clothes were constructed out of the entire bolt, and so making those clothing items goes "the whole nine yards".
  • In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts. So in old England, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them to mind their own pints and quarts and settle down. It's where we get the phrase "mind your P's and Q's."
  • In Shakespeare's time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep on. That's where the phrase 'goodnight, sleep tight' came from.
  • The phrase 'rule of thumb' is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb
  • The term "devil's advocate" comes from the Roman Catholic church. When deciding if someone should be sainted, a devil's advocate is always appointed to give an alternative view.
    [*]When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.[/list]

• the last one was the best.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: really?more people are killed by donkeys...??? :confused: never knew that before..... :smuggrin:
kilani said:

Very nice ...
I thought that it was pretty cool info. Specially the "mind your P's and Q's" one ... I always wondered where that one came from ...

kilani said:
  • When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.

Hi Boss,

People who do lots of work...
make lots of mistakes

People who do less work...
make less mistakes

People who do no work...
make no mistakes

People who make no mistakes...
get promoted

That's why I spend most of my time
sending e-mails & playing games at work

I need a promotion. :idea:

:laugh: cool one...it will be a good source of inspiration....
dont work ...and get promoted! :smuggrin:
rahmed said:
Hi Boss,

People who do lots of work...
make lots of mistakes

People who do less work...
make less mistakes

People who do no work...
make no mistakes

People who make no mistakes...
get promoted

That's why I spend most of my time