The Mellow Yellow Lounge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NileBDS

SDNator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey people. I thought with all the application and interview steam coming out of everyones ears, and mercury rising, we need some place to cool off.
THIS IS IT ! Our very own kick-back lounge courtesy of SDN.
... we can use this lounge thread to discuss whatever topics we want to, formal or informal (ofcourse, formal posters here will be frowned upon) ;) !

Some suggested topics;
Cool websites
Interesting news
Sports
... you get the idea

Anyone posting here, or even just passing by (viewers), please share some info with us, so we can get to know eachother better. PERSONALLY. Not just by scores and numbers. You know what I mean. You probably know most people here by how much they scored on part 1 or GPA, where they got accpeted and what interviews they declined.

Please start your initial posting with (this personal information is optional ofcourse);
Name
Country

We also can start some interesting polls about the foreign dental graduate pool (country of origin, age groups, favorite speciality, state of residence in the USA ... ), but that's a couple of steps ahead still.

Members don't see this ad.

Sherif, 25, m, Egypt

I still laugh when I write Yellow. It just sounds funny to me.
Anyways, check this out.

Attachments

• Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) greets people as she arrives for U.S. President George W. Bush
    Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) greets people as she arrives for U.S. President George W. Bush
    56.5 KB · Views: 265
hey sherif,
not a bad thread to begin!at least it will cool off some of the people who r really really busy and stressed out with their exams and interviews...etc etc and what not....!!!
well let me introduce myself.....
i'm prady!
age-not disclosing....... :laugh: :smuggrin: whatever u may think !hehe!
gender-what do u guys think??? :) ;)
country-an american!
N.B.:I'M NEVER SERIOUS IN LIFE AND THE HAPPY -GO-LUCKY TYPE!TAKE IT AS IT COMES!LIFE IS SHORT AND SWEET;SO ENJOY TO THE FULLEST!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
hey sherif,
not a bad thread to begin!at least it will cool off some of the people who r really really busy and stressed out with their exams and interviews...etc etc and what not....!!!
well let me introduce myself.....
i'm prady!
age-not disclosing....... :laugh: whatever u may think !hehe!
gender-what do u guys think???
country-an american!
N.B.:I'M NEVER SERIOUS IN LIFE AND THE HAPPY -GO-LUCKY TYPE!TAKE IT AS IT COMES!LIFE IS SHORT AND SWEET;SO ENJOY TO THE FULLEST!!!!

Hey Prady

Your age?...Hmm.... don't know, but I think you're no spring chicken :laugh: but hey, neither am I. So that's okay :laugh: :laugh:
Your gender?.....Hmm.... really don't know about that either!!!!Let me think...oh... could you be both ;)? Sorry, you asked for that one!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Boy, that's some stress relief for me. Now back to hitting the books. Thanks Prady ;) :smuggrin:

good one,gal!!!!!!i like that one!
u r most welcome for relieving some of ur stresses!glad could be of some help!!!!haha! :laugh:
cheer_up said:
Hey Prady

Your age?...Hmm.... don't know, but I think you're no spring chicken :laugh: but hey, I'm no spring chicken, either. So that's okay :laugh: :laugh:
Your gender?.....Hmm.... really don't know either!!!!Let me think...oh... could you be both ;)? Sorry, you asked for that one!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Boy, that's some stress relief for me. Now back to hitting the books. Thanks Prady ;) :smuggrin:

cheer_up said:
Hey Prady

Your age?...Hmm.... don't know, but I think you're no spring chicken :laugh: but hey, neither am I. So that's okay :laugh: :laugh:
Your gender?.....Hmm.... really don't know about that either!!!!Let me think...oh... could you be both ;)? Sorry, you asked for that one!!! :laugh: :laugh:
woooooaw .... you got slammed Prady ! :laugh:
It sounds to me like some kind of personal vendetta going on there between the 2 of you guys ? lol
Nice to meet you finally though. You do seem like a cheerful optimistic smart person, which in this stage of our lives, probably serves you well !
Did you watch the superbowl ? Who did you root for ?
And cheer up, why don't you share your personality with us too ?

This is the unofficial celebration day in the USA, if some of you guys haven't noticed yet.
Anyways, as most people watch it to cheer their favorite teams, I watch it sometimes for the commercials ! Yes ! The best commercials TV can afford. They also come at a hefty price tag too. I heard that this year a 30 second commercial spot in the superbowl costed as much as $4-5 MILLION ! Yup ! Still interested in your next interview ? :laugh:
Anyways, i'm posting a poll about which commercials were the best.
I'm going for the Fed-Ex one ... man, that was a raw commercial !

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 116
  • detroit-super-bowl.jpg
    detroit-super-bowl.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 98
  • p1.alexander.jpg
    p1.alexander.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 82
Alrite
Name - Navneet
Age - 26
Gender - Male
Country - Indian FOB.

As for the super bowl ...........
Damn Pits they were good :mad:
Personally was rooting for seattle :(
best ad : GoDaddy.com you got to :love: the girl man....
Best company ads : Bud loved all of them :thumbup:
worst ad : Hummer :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Missed the Fed ex ad will have to go to google vids and check it out

NileBDS said:
This is the unofficial celebration day in the USA, if some of you guys haven't noticed yet.
Anyways, as most people watch it to cheer their favorite teams, I watch it sometimes for the commercials ! Yes ! The best commercials TV can afford. They also come at a hefty price tag too. I heard that this year a 30 second commercial spot in the superbowl costed as much as $40-50 MILLION ! Yup ! Still interested in your next interview ? :laugh:
Anyways, i'm poting a poll about which commercials were the best.

boardssuccess said:
Alrite
Name - Navneet
Age - 26
Gender - Male
Country - Indian FOB.

As for the super bowl ...........
Damn Pits they were good :mad:
Personally was rooting for seattle :(
best ad : GoDaddy.com you got to :love: the girl man....
Best company ads : Bud loved all of them :thumbup:
worst ad : Hummer :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Missed the Fed ex ad will have to go to google vids and check it out
Hey Navneet, nice to meet you.
Yeah man, Pitts were good. I still thought that the seahawks were darn good too. You have to hand it to them for their defense.
Go Daddy Go Dadday ! lol I just personally thought that it was a spin off from last years commercial (lacks creativity), so I wasn't really impressed.
The hummer one was just SICK ! I didn't know until then that they could actually do that on TV ! lol
Go Fed-Ex !

NileBDS said:
Anyways, as most people watch it to cheer their favorite teams, I watch it sometimes for the commercials ! Yes ! The best commercials TV can afford. They also come at a hefty price tag too. I heard that this year a 30 second commercial spot in the superbowl costed as much as $4-5 MILLION ! Yup ! Still interested in your next interview ? :laugh:
Anyways, i'm posting a poll about which commercials were the best.

I tried to get into watching football when I first came into the States, and I started with the local team, I was staying in Detroit (you can imagine how that wasn't a good start :oops: so I lost my interest really fast, but I didn't miss the game because of the commercials, and I will go with FedEx .... hilarious ! :thumbup:

NileBDS said:
woooooaw .... you got slammed Prady ! :laugh:
It sounds to me like some kind of personal vendetta going on there between the 2 of you guys ? lol
Nice to meet you finally though. You do seem like a cheerful optimistic smart person, which in this stage of our lives, probably serves you well !
Did you watch the superbowl ? Who did you root for ?
And cheer up, why don't you share your personality with us too ?

Hey NilleBDS (or shall I say, Sherif) ?

Nice to meet you, too. And a good thread, by the way.

No, there's absolutely no personal vendetta going between me and Prady. I just got to know him a little better recently and learned that he's quite a cheerful and chirpy person :D He's a cool dude who's helpful and friendly. I'm sure a lot of the people here would agree with me. So I'm sure he didn't get offended by my humorous and sarcastic comments earlier. :D

Thanks for your compliments. You're too kind :). Well, I'm not as cheerful as you think I am. Well, I have my good days and bad days, although I think bad days more than good until I get into a dental school . My life has been somewhat dull, stressful and frustrated so far....geez, that just about sums up the lives of many of us here, doesn't it?.. well, maybe except those who got accepted :) So I thought I'd throw in some, like I said before, humorous, friendly and sarcastic comments to lighten things up a bit.

Me...a smart person?...Well, I really don't know about that one. Sometimes, I really wished I were :D. I think I used to be a lot smarter than I am now. Hmm... maybe too many of my brain cells die as I age :laugh:. Mind you, I'm no spring chicken but I'm not that old either....well, according to me, anyway. And, Prady, hold on to your comments on this one :smuggrin:

I haven't been following the Super Bowl. It's not my thing. I'm not much of a sports fan. :)

cheer_up said:
Hey NilleBDS (or shall I say, Sherif) ?

Nice to meet you, too. And a good thread, by the way.

No, there's absolutely no personal vendetta going between me and Prady. I just got to know him a little better recently and learned that he's quite a cheerful and chirpy person :D He's a cool dude who's helpful and friendly. I'm sure a lot of the people here would agree with me. So I'm sure he didn't get offended by my humourous and sarcastic comments earlier. :D

Thanks for your compliments. You're too kind :). Well, I'm not as cheerful as you think I am. Well, I have my good days and bad days, although I think bad days more than good until I get into a dental school . My life has been somewhat dull, stressful and frustrated so far....geez, that just about sums up the lives of many of us here, doesn't it?.. well, maybe except those who got accepted :) So I thought I'd throw in some, like I said before, humorous, friendly and sarcastic comments to lighten things up a bit.

I haven't been following the Super Bowl. It's not my thing. I'm not much of a sports fan. :)
Hello Cheer up ! Yeah, you can/should call me Sherif, that's the whole purpose of this social lounge ;).
Anyways, I am not sure how to say this without sounding the least bit mean or insensitive.
I was actually directing my remarks/compliments to Prady. I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my reply, but I am sure that you are every bit as unique as Prady, in your own way. We are all one group of very successful and intelligent people here, and you should be proud of yourself. Ofcourse you can always work on your sense of humor :laugh: if you don't think that you're funny enough !

For me, I guess I also jumped to conclusions about you and Prady's personal relationship ... or maybe I just wanted to see a fight (kidding) ! lol

I think i'm on the same emotional rollercoaster ride you are on, in regards to having ups and downs along the long and winding road of seeking advanced standing in a US dental school, and I bet most of us here can relate to that.

But this is the whole purpose of the "Mellow Lounge" ;). Just try and give me a hand here, if you will, in making it a little bit brighter and more enjoyable ...
Why don't you post a funny picture or a joke ? Just put a smile on someones wrinkled :smuggrin: forehead !

It was my pleasure to meet you too, and I personally think you have a good sense of humor (proof of Pady's message), and are quite the cheerful person (by your name).

Members don't see this ad :)
kilani said:
I tried to get into watching football when I first came into the States, and I started with the local team, I was staying in Detroit (you can imagine how that wasn't a good start :oops: so I lost my interest really fast, but I didn't miss the game because of the commercials, and I will go with FedEx .... hilarious ! :thumbup:
Hey Kilani ! Dude, I don't blame you ... I didn't like football either at start, I'm not even a die hard fan now ... but the super bowl is the SUPER BOWL ! ;) Nice party, good food, and the commercials ... you've got to love that !
Anyways, I too still root for the first team I got to know when I first got here to the states. The Florida Gators ! Go Gators ! But unfortunately, they're a college football team, so they won't be playing at the super bowl anytime soon ... :thumbs down:
Which Detroit team did you support ?

Attachments

• Gator.jpg
    Gator.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 99
and if your really really bored you can check out my pic blog...got some random pics of me , my recently moved into apartment in manhattan, and some really funny pics of me on halloween at the nyc halloween parade...

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/KhurramA/

enjoy!

a very funny quote indeed

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'BUSH', 'DlCK', and 'COLON'. " - Chris Rock

In case your wondering the pics of my apartment are up there because my fiancee (who is still in pakistan and hasn't seen it in person yet) wanted to see my place after I decorated it and moved in, and of course she had to have her say!

Khurram said:
a very funny quote indeed

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'BUSH', 'DlCK', and 'COLON'. " - Chris Rock
Hey Khurram ...
That quote is Hilarious ! Although i'm not a big chris rock fan, but the guy has a point there !
Oh yeah, and the link to "khurramdoesntcare.com" is not working ? Better check it out ...

Attachments

• Petarded.JPG
    Petarded.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 102
NileBDS said:
Hey Khurram ...
That quote is Hilarious ! Although i'm not a big chris rock fan, but the guy has a point there !
Oh yeah, and the link to "khurramdoesntcare.com" is not working ? Better check it out ...

I hope you know that khurramdoesntcare.com was a joke!!
I was being sarcastic :D

Hey Sherif

Thanks for the compliments. I do appreciate them :) .

I'm no joker and don't know of any good jokes, but I know of a stand-up comedian, whom I think is super hilarious. His name is Russell Peters. Some of you might have heard about him. He's Canadian (like me....yay!!!) and South Indian by ethnicity. His jokes are about making fun of people of different ethnic backgrounds, like Indians, Chinese, Jews, Blacks, etc. His impersonations of accents are superb. So if you're super, duper sensitive about a comedian making fun of your culture and people just for the sake of making people laugh, then this is definitely not for you. But if you're not, then you'll get a few good laughs watching the clips. If you google him, you''ll find a lot of clips. The best ones are when he was in Toronto (where the stage has orange-yellowish lights in the background). They're the classic jokes :laugh: Here are just a few. Sit back, get a good laughs and let me know what you think. I'd love to go see him live on stage one day.

http://www.helpms.ca/russellpeters.htm
http://www.russellpeters.com/?page=video

I LOVE RUSSEL PETERS!
i went to see him live in L.A. he does some really funny ****!!!!!
especially his chinese, canadian, american and india accents! he rips on everyone so that no one can say he's racist:p
cheer_up said:
Hey Sherif

I'm no joker and don't know of any good jokes, but I know of stand-up comedian, whom I think is super hilarious. His name is Russell Peters. He's Canadian (like me....yay!!!) and he's South Indian by his ethnicity. His jokes are about making fun of people of different ethnic backgrounds, like Indians, Chinese, Jews, Blacks, etc. So if you're supersensitive about a comedian making fun of your culture and people just for the sake of making people laugh, then this is definitely not for you. But if you're not, then you'll get a few good laughs watching the clips. If you google him, you''ll find a lot of clips. Here are just a few. Sit back, get a good laughs and let me know what you think. I'd love to go see him live one day.

"you dont like purse, you come back and you say i want purse for thirrrty fiive dolla...then i say no, purse not 35 dolla now price go up....fourrty dollla!!!
hahahahahahah....cheer up knows what i'm talking bout!
cheer_up said:
Hey Sherif

I'm no joker and don't know of any good jokes, but I know of stand-up comedian, whom I think is super hilarious. His name is Russell Peters. He's Canadian (like me....yay!!!) and he's South Indian by his ethnicity. His jokes are about making fun of people of different ethnic backgrounds, like Indians, Chinese, Jews, Blacks, etc. His impersonations are wicked. So if you're supersensitive about a comedian making fun of your culture and people just for the sake of making people laugh, then this is definitely not for you. But if you're not, then you'll get a few good laughs watching the clips. If you google him, you''ll find a lot of clips. Here are just a few. Sit back, get a good laughs and let me know what you think. I'd love to go see him live one day.

Khurram said:
I LOVE RUSSEL PETERS!
i went to see him live in L.A. he does some really funny ****!!!!!
especially his chinese, canadian, american and india accents! he rips on everyone so that no one can say he's racist:p

Hey Khurram

I know what you mean. He's really,really good, isn't he? I've never seen or heard of a comedian as funny as he is. He always cracks me up :laugh:

Yeah he's awesome..

check out dane cooke if you havent yet, just google him, his name might be spelled cook though he's also very very funny.

Khurram said:
I hope you know that khurramdoesntcare.com was a joke!!
I was being sarcastic :D
Dude, you got me ! I thought it was for real !
I guess I can be gullible at times. I checked out the other 2 links and they were working, so I assumed that the 3rd one would be too. Anyways, I thought it was a cool name ...
Later ... ;)

cheer_up said:
Hey Sherif

I'm no joker and don't know of any good jokes, but I know of a stand-up comedian, whom I think is super hilarious. His name is Russell Peters. Some of you might have heard about him. He's Canadian (like me....yay!!!) and South Indian by ethnicity. His jokes are about making fun of people of different ethnic backgrounds, like Indians, Chinese, Jews, Blacks, etc. His impersonations of accents are superb. So if you're super, duper sensitive about a comedian making fun of your culture and people just for the sake of making people laugh, then this is definitely not for you. But if you're not, then you'll get a few good laughs watching the clips. If you google him, you''ll find a lot of clips. The best ones are when he was in Toronto (where the stage has orange-yellowish lights in the background). They're the classic jokes :laugh: Here are just a few. Sit back, get a good laughs and let me know what you think. I'd love to go see him live on stage one day.

Great lead Cheer up ! That guy is really funny !! Why is'nt he popular in the states ? I've never heard of him ...
Anyways, to me, he represents the pinnacle of globalization ... a Canadian Indian in Italy making fun of Chineese people ! Nooooooooooooooooooo ...
Good stuff ... I specially like the "mixing up" video. Holland and Phillipines = Halepineos :laughs:

For those starting programs this year (congrats !!!!), here is a nice website that might help you out in planning for your relocation (classified local listings for almost anything).
Just pick out the closest big city (from the right hand side of the webpage) to where you are going, and you should be able to track down some pretty good deals on furniture, apartment leases, cars, jobs ... you name it !

http://www.craigslist.com/

NileBDS said:
Great lead Cheer up ! That guy is really funny !! Why is'nt he popular in the states ? I've never heard of him ...
Anyways, to me, he represents the pinnacle of globalization ... a Canadian Indian in Italy making fun of Chineese people ! Nooooooooooooooooooo ...
Good stuff ... I specially like the "mixing up" video. Holland and Phillipines = Halepineos :laughs:

Hey Sherif

I'm glad you like the clips. :D He's quite big in the US as well. Khurram has seen him live in L.A. I'm sure he's been to most of the big US cities.

Hey Sherif...."Be a man, do the right thing" :laugh: :laugh:

cheer_up said:
Hey Sherif

I'm glad you like the clips. :D He's quite big in the US as well. Khurram has seen him live in L.A. I'm sure he's been to most of the big US cities.

Hey Sherif...."Be a man, do the right thing" :laugh: :laugh:
Let me ask my wife first ... LOL ... preeease
What's your name ? I hate to keep on calling you cheer_up.
Anyways, yeah. That guy is going to make it big time, but hopefully we'll all be in programs by then.
Do you have any other links to his material ?

NileBDS said:
Let me ask my wife first ... LOL ... preeease
What's your name ? I hate to keep on calling you cheer_up.
Anyways, yeah. That guy is going to make it big time, but hopefully we'll all be in programs by then.
Do you have any other links to his material ?

My name is Maria.

Well, if you put his name in Google you'll find a few more clips. There is another one when he's in New York. It's called "Intense Comedy Night". It's still quite funny but there is quite a bit of profanity in it, which may be not appropriate here.

NileBDS said:
Hey Kilani ! Dude, I don't blame you ... I didn't like football either at start, I'm not even a die hard fan now ... but the super bowl is the SUPER BOWL ! ;) Nice party, good food, and the commercials ... you've got to love that !
Anyways, I too still root for the first team I got to know when I first got here to the states. The Florida Gators ! Go Gators ! But unfortunately, they're a college football team, so they won't be playing at the super bowl anytime soon ... :thumbs down:
Which Detroit team did you support ?

The Lions, propably the most embaressing team in NFL

Great thread!!

Let's see, an interesting website to take your mind off Dentistry, admission, etc.

http://www.grand-illusions.com/opticalillusions/

Cool download if you don't already have it:

http://earth.google.com/

You can zoom in on various Dental universities and sigh and worry :scared:

Finally, interesting news (gossip)..... well South Asians may find this interesting.

Rumour has it that Abhishek Bachhan and Aishwarya Rai are getting engaged soon. It was on one of the Indian news channels.

Desi-Dentist said:
Great thread!!

Let's see, an interesting website to take your mind off Dentistry, admission, etc.

http://www.grand-illusions.com/opticalillusions/

Cool download if you don't already have it:

http://earth.google.com/

You can zoom in on various Dental universities and sigh and worry :scared:

Finally, interesting news (gossip)..... well South Asians may find this interesting.

Rumour has it that Abhishek Bachhan and Aishwarya Rai are getting engaged soon. It was on one of the Indian news channels.
Ok, that website just made me dizzy. lol Also some of the illusions just didn't work for me (is it an IQ issue :laugh: or do I just need to get some coffee ?).
Anyways, other than making a fool out of myself, and zooming in and out of the screen ... good stuff !
This is a great way to start the weekend ! Great post Desi.
Hey, is Ashwari that pretty indian model that is 30 something and living with her parents (not that I care if she does) ? If it is, she is beautiful ... wasn't she miss universe or something ?
Google Earth was not made for the purpose of stalking dental schools. You should be ashamed !! (if you need the google earth address for University of the Pacific and Colorado, let me know) lol
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE !!

hahaha!well said,dude! :laugh:
btw fyi,aishwarya rai is no ordinary model and she is the sweetheart of millions across the globe!she was missworld,1994!
maybe we can use googleearth to snoop around her house ....to see whatz happening! :laugh: :laugh: pay attention guys!!!! :laugh: :laugh: lol!
prady!
NileBDS said:
Ok, that website just made me dizzy. lol Also some of the illusions just didn't work for me (is it an IQ issue :laugh: or do I just need to get some coffee ?).
Anyways, other than making a fool out of myself, and zooming in and out of the screen ... good stuff !
This is a great way to start the weekend ! Great post Desi.
Hey, is Ashwari that pretty indian model that is 30 something and living with her parents (not that I care if she does) ? If it is, she is beautiful ... wasn't she miss universe or something ?
Google Earth was not made for the purpose of stalking dental schools. You should be ashamed !! (if you need the google earth address for University of the Pacific and Colorado, let me know) lol
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE !!

also fido..
if u thought people would stop troubling u if u change that name,u are badly and sadly mistaken.haa haa :laugh:

NASA said:
hi,
this has some cool deals too...

www.dealgurus.com
Hey Nasa.
I was checking out the website (cool lead by the way), but for some reason, all the deals i'm getting are expired. Am I in some kind of twilight zone ? But really, I am looking for a laptop, and all the deals on there have already expired, i'm guessing a month old.
Please tell me what you think.

NileBDS said:
This website is a trip ! How can they do that ? We should turn this into money somehow ... it's too good to just be for "fun" ... lol
I'm going to go play some more ;)
Ok, I think I have it figured out !
I just won't not ruin it for everybody else (yet), although I would love to look smart :p.
It is weird though.

NileBDS said:
This website is a trip ! How can they do that ? We should turn this into money somehow ... it's too good to just be for "fun" ... lol
I'm going to go play some more ;)

It's just math... whatever number you take, the calculated number will be either 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, or 81 So for all these numbers they carry the same symbol everytime. So that's how it works!! But the amazing part is the math!! :)

Yikes.. I think I put in too many numbers there... so I am editing some :)

Found out one more... they are all multiples of 9!!

g3k said:
It's just math... whatever number you take the calculated number will be either 2, 9, 11, 18, 27, 36 45, 54, 63, 65, 67, 72, 75, 77, 81, 89, or 96. So for all these numbers they carry the same symbol everytime. So that's how it works!! But the amazing part is the math!! :)
I knew it ! Yeah, that's what I figured. You know what else I figured out, lately I have had too much spare time on my hands :laugh: !
It is smart though, and you can easily impress people with it. Any business ideas anyone ?

fido! said:
maybe we can use googleearth to snoop around her house ....to see whatz happening! :laugh: :laugh: pay attention guys!!!! :laugh: :laugh: lol!
prady!
Oh Behave (Austin Powers) ... :laugh:
Groovy idea !

Attachments

• 3000-austin-powers.jpg
    3000-austin-powers.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 101