Still waiting to hear back from schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saveourpens

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about being complete and hearing NOTHING back as of now (no invite for interview but still not marked as rejected). I have yet to hear ANYTHING from Ohio State and SUNY Buffalo. All Penn State has told me is that they'll save my application for review or something.

Should I give up on these schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to say it, but at this point it may be too late as most schools have all but finished up their interview season.

Hopefully you've heard positively from somewhere else though?

I'm talking about being complete and hearing NOTHING back as of now (no invite for interview but still not marked as rejected). I have yet to hear ANYTHING from Ohio State and SUNY Buffalo. All Penn State has told me is that they'll save my application for review or something.

Ahh. Here you have the phenomenon known as the "Silent Rejection." Got a couple of those last year. Because $100 doesn't even buy you a response. That always kind of pissed me off and seemed pretty inconsiderate.

Members don't see this ad :)

Have you had invites or acceptances from other schools? I still have a couple schools I haven't heard from too, I think that's pretty common.

SUNY Buffalo is still inviting, I'm pretty sure.:)

Still waiting on Jefferson, Drexel, and NYMC, don't really care about any of them at this point (kinda nice to be able to say :)), although it would be nice to know.

In fact, if anyone got rejected from one of them and would like to post the rejection letter word for word, I'll send it back.

"I regret to inform you that I applied to many well qualified schools, but after reviewing your program..."

Still waiting on Jefferson, Drexel, and NYMC, don't really care about any of them at this point (kinda nice to be able to say :)), although it would be nice to know.

In fact, if anyone got rejected from one of them and would like to post the rejection letter word for word, I'll send it back.

"I regret to inform you that I applied to many well qualified schools, but after reviewing your program..."

lol you should do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.