StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How much stock are we still putting in the fact that AM had Dubz on her final reads list? It's looking a little flimsier in retrospect
She was also on Zenge's pre-mortem list

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Alrighty then. If the one person I'm sure is village isn't going to work with me anymore, I don't really see the point in continuing. We can't win that way. So, I'm done. Misyeet streak ended. I would rather join dead chat, assuming the game doesn't just end immediately.

Yeet dubz

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Alrighty then. If the one person I'm sure is village isn't going to work with me anymore, I don't really see the point in continuing. We can't win that way. So, I'm done. Misyeet streak ended. I would rather join dead chat, assuming the game doesn't just end immediately.

Yeet dubz
😭

When I signed up for this game I didn't know it would make me feel emotions

• Care
Lol in the last 20 or so minutes since I posted, I’ve aggressively cycled between “dubz has to be scum” and “True has to be lying and scum”

And maybe they can exist in the same universe but for some reason I keep thinking they’re mutually exclusive.

I do. But I don't know what nonvillage!True sounds like yet, and I'm reluctant to underestimate players after that Chaos fiasco.
Like I said, I think it’s super sketchy that he’s still alive. I’m just…. It would suck if the only person I’m consistently confident in is actually scum.

I’m almost at that point where people say “I’m okay losing to that”. But not quite because I’m never okay losing lol

Still Searching for the Sweetest Votes D5 Tally
1644541667481.png

Dubz (1) - Dubz

1/5 voting
Missing: anyone not named Dubz

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Friday, 2/11 (~23 hours), unless y'all decide you want to close sooner.

• Love
  • Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Dubz self-voting this early with literally no other votes on the board doesn’t feel like village dubz to me.

I mean, I know I already convinced myself she’s scum but still.

Still Searching for the Sweetest Votes D5 Tally
View attachment 349956

Dubz (1) - Dubz

1/5 voting
Missing: anyone not named Dubz

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Friday, 2/11 (~23 hours), unless y'all decide you want to close sooner.
If you could close right now, that'd be great.

• Wow
  • Haha
He’ll have played a good game if he is.
God I wish this was true, I have played a terrible game.

Actually, here is a bit of an Occam's razor for you. What's more likely: me being an absolute savant at being scum, or me being a truly clumsy and hand-handed villager.

I'm still a villager. I haven't been turned.

God I wish this was true, I have played a terrible game.

Actually, here is a bit of an Occam's razor for you. What's more likely: me being an absolute savant at being scum, or me being a truly clumsy and hand-handed villager.

I'm still a villager. I haven't been turned.
I’ve already considered all sides of the matter, believe me. That’s why I’m not talking about voting for you…. Yet

Okay, I've literally been quibbling about this all day but the only two people I'm comfortable voting for right now are Genny and Dubz and I'm more confident that Dubz is some kind of scum and frankly, I'm just tired of misyeeting people.

Yeet Dubz

I'm not going to change this, she's going to make me sad and I'm still not going to change this

• Care
OK good. I wanted to confirm I was correct.

So, yes. I am the wolf. Zenge got his reading card, sporty would if she had stuck with it +/- if she isn't Cult right now. Congratulations.

However. I am fairly certain that if you yeet me today, Cult wins. Like, 99%. Maybe 99.9%

So village, do with that what you will. Whoever you are.

• Care
It is just me wolfing and has been for days and I am tired. There is literally no way for me to win. You yeet me today, I lose. You yeet Cult and the game continues and you yeet me tomorrow, I lose.

So, whatever, you want to kill me today, go for it. Lose to the cult. I could not care less, except that I am mad about being blocked last night and I guess I'm a tiny bit petty.

There are probably 2 villagers here at most, maybe 3 but I wouldn't bet on it.

Oh and

• Care
@WildZoo I have been thinking that Sporty and Genny are my likely cult candidates, so if you're a bad yeet we will lose pretty soon.

I'm just here to have fun before I die :banana:
If we let you live for another night cycle to focus on getting rid of a cult member, you can still eke out a win by killing the remaining villager overnight, creating parity the next day

It is just me wolfing and has been for days and I am tired. There is literally no way for me to win. You yeet me today, I lose. You yeet Cult and the game continues and you yeet me tomorrow, I lose.

So, whatever, you want to kill me today, go for it. Lose to the cult. I could not care less, except that I am mad about being blocked last night and I guess I'm a tiny bit petty.

There are probably 2 villagers here at most, maybe 3 but I wouldn't bet on it.

Oh and
Ah, thank you, that explains everything. That's why our math agreed- and I was right! I was right that we needed to work with you.

Thank you. I feel much better. I feel less like I am a flailing ***** and more like you are super good at this.

It feels so much better to be beaten than it does to just sort of... lose

• Care
So I don't see how this "killing me means Village loses" math works out

Ah, thank you, that explains everything. That's why our math agreed- and I was right! I was right that we needed to work with you.

Thank you. I feel much better. I feel less like I am a flailing ***** and more like you are super good at this.

It feels so much better to be beaten than it does to just sort of... lose
You are letting yourself be pocketed by logic that mirrors your logic, what are you doing

I already helped by killing AM, and I tried my best to help identify the Cult and y'all decided to kill me for it, so you're on your own now lol
You were super helpful! Best wolf 2022

• Hmm
If we let you live for another night cycle to focus on getting rid of a cult member, you can still eke out a win by killing the remaining villager overnight, creating parity the next day
Well see, I don't know who the villager is. I'm not actually a seer lol

So I don't see how this "killing me means Village loses" math works out
Oh, I'm going to do the math myself, don't worry. Still probably going to yeet her just because it's an ensured not-misyeet, but I have time to think it over.

@Truenamer if the cult has a conversion condition, the cult leader may not be able to convert on, say, odd nights. It took us two misyeets to get here so the conversion probably has time conditions on it. If the cult can convert overnight we will lose by tomorrow, but if they can't there must be three villagers (or one wolf one cult) and village might get things to work. Stop giving up early.

Well see, I don't know who the villager is. I'm not actually a seer lol
Lol I totally believed that you were 😂

I'm still village, I really want to believe that sporty and stoaty are village

God, this would all look a lot different if I had aimed that axe at Genny or you, huh?

• Care