Star Wars WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
She was silent all of the last day and night cycle - when we were trying to figure out stuff yesterday on thread. It was mentioned that she had not been talking much and that we were suspicious of her. I checked around and she was posting a ton in the drunk thread, so it was obvious that she was just silenced by something. I posted last night in this thread that she was most likely silenced.
harumph.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, now you'll have to deal with a zombie Cat! MRRRRROW! MRRRRRRROW! Feed me wolfy brains!!! :D

Well, now you'll have to deal with a zombie Cat! MRRRRROW! MRRRRRRROW! Feed me wolfy brains!!! :D

Oh how I will miss you Nordidog!!!!!! :( My one connection to talk to outside of this thread! Don't turn into a zombie just yet ;)

I will avenge the wolves!!!!!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh how I will miss you Nordidog!!!!!! :( My one connection to talk to outside of this thread! Don't turn into a zombie just yet ;)

If you end up dying, I hav the perfect write up for you.

You will avenge the wolves?
That means that you are a wolf no?

I want to avenge all the innocents who have been killed.

avenge (v): to take vengeance for or on behalf of

Freudian slip there devyn? You just outed yourself!

I think you meant "get revenge on the wolves." :smack: Hop to it, villagers!

Funny thing is SOV - you are the wolf, no?! I may not know vocab very well at this point, but I do know who the wolf is.

Seems I am the one most likely to die tonight. I was one of the last ones investigated by Nordidog and I am clean. I am also not the one leading lynches on innocents, you are. But no matter.

Investigation revealed, you, SOV as a wolf, as the convert. And you will be my next lynch vote. Seems Luke followed in his father's footsteps.

Night is officially over dear rebel friends.

Results are pending, give it some time.

carry on!

Night ends. Results pending.

PLEASE let me get some coffee into me. And it's gonna take me a while, k?

Night ends. Results pending.

PLEASE let me get some coffee into me. And it's gonna take me a while, k?

You guys had better listen...I'd hate to see a vengeful ModGod sans her morning coffee! :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good Lord. So much to say.

Welcome to The Undying Lands, Cuit. I missed you!!

It was lonely being the last Ewok :( I've got so much to say, too.... guess we'll see what happened in the night.

Funny thing is SOV - you are the wolf, no?! I may not know vocab very well at this point, but I do know who the wolf is.

Seems I am the one most likely to die tonight. I was one of the last ones investigated by Nordidog and I am clean. I am also not the one leading lynches on innocents, you are. But no matter.

Investigation revealed, you, SOV as a wolf, as the convert. And you will be my next lynch vote. Seems Luke followed in his father's footsteps.

Just a little confused, why didn't you say this before we lynched foxhunter?

For the record:

I want to state that I strenuously objected to being converted. I told the mods I preferred death over conversion but was informed that the dark side is too strong to allow death. It just felt so wrong to have Luke on the dark side.

But, I had to be a good wolfie. We canids are obedient if nothing else.

And don't blame me.... Blame Yoda for passing on her conversion ability to a wolf.

Just a little confused, why didn't you say this before we lynched foxhunter?

For realsies, yo.

And SOV!! Bad wolf!!! You are so getting lynched!

What intel? Nordicat died. Did you C3PO Nordicat? That can't be right... you messaged me last night (thanks btw. I felt special). Did someone else message dead Nordicat?

The force is strong in my family. I have it, my father has it, and yes, Leia, you too have it. I am sorry we can't sleep together any longer. :p

... :laugh: Devyn, hide the smilies!!

SOV is definitely my lynch vote for tomorrow, if I survive the night. :oops:

Something's not matching up here... Is SOV not implying that nohika is a wolf too??

The force is strong in my family. I have it, my father has it, and yes, Leia, you too have it. I am sorry we can't sleep together any longer. :p

:eek: :barf:

For realsies, yo.

And SOV!! Bad wolf!!! You are so getting lynched!

What intel? Nordicat died. Did you C3PO Nordicat? That can't be right... you messaged me last night (thanks btw. I felt special). Did someone else message dead Nordicat?

I can speak in 600 different languages... including reading between the lines

quack quack awooooooooooo!

very nice - not even sure what a duck wolf would look like :laugh:

Something's not matching up here... Is SOV not implying that nohika is a wolf too??

He is just trying to throw us off the path of whoever the other wolf is...

Pretty funny, I was right about foxhunter. She didn't protect me. Aunt Beru is a teasing *****! Thought I was safe and I wasn't.

Lucky I had that blaster.

Oh, and lucky after I lost it, foxhunter got it, and then we lynched her, and I got it back.

LUCKY WOLF LUCKY WOLF> AWOOOOOOOO

SOV
Duck-Sauce-Big-Bad-Wolf.jpg

STOP IT!!!! :scared: And I think you need a drink - that is the problem you have gone completely bat ****e mad cause you aren't drinking.
Devyn no likey Luke anymore?
Sorry.

I could use a drink ( but i am working).

I love going out with a bang.

So funny, this is the first game I was trusted in, and not constantly being accused, and I get converted. Now I will never be trusted, and I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE A WOLF>

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Star wars WW has officially made everone crazy, maybe I was lucky to get out when I did :D

hey guys!!! you let the cat outta the bag..

well wait for the write up... sent it to katie and she's making finishing touches