So I just failed anatomy.....a second time.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What?!

If I saw snow rn I would flip out
It usually snows around this time in my hometown. Then weirdly enough it gets nice again for a few weeks before snowing again...

Autumn is a cruel tease

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Snows about once every 5 years here

You and Ark are more alike than you realize.
Yes, but Ark would have then went on to say something demeaning about Agatha Christie. Perhaps referring to her as a bish.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I do not like your probationary status.
Me neither and it's not just her either. I really think Anastomoses should be allowed back after like a certain set time period.

Reactions: 1 users
Me neither and it's not just her either. I really think Anastomoses should be allowed back after like a certain set time period.
How do you even get probationary status?

tumblr_inline_myugx0kyKt1qh3yij.png

Reactions: 5 users
Yes, but Ark would have then went on to say something demeaning about Agatha Christie. Perhaps referring to her as a bish.

...and how he'd go ham on her.

I saw that on my newsfeed.

Dude iowa is bomb. I haven't even had to scrap my windshield yet!

I'm super jealous. Nothing says welcome to test week like the first snowfall and having to scrape your windshield.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Speaking of weather, went fishing on the Gulf today. Man, it was hot and I got a bit of sunburn. ;)

Bragosaurus Rex

I am in the process of getting ready for a holiday party and I know I'm going to freeze...why aren't Indian clothes freaking insulated or something??!

Reactions: 1 user
Bragosaurus Rex

I am in the process of getting ready for a holiday party and I know I'm going to freeze...why aren't Indian clothes freaking insulated or something??!
Because in India, if their clothes were insulated, everyone would die of heat strokes.

Love the overdone black ebonics stereotype (kidding).
It's how I talk to patients.

"Ur sugguh be hi as fuq 2day, so we be givin insewlins to prevent dat ketoacidosis"

Reactions: 4 users
It's how I talk to patients.

"Ur sugguh be hi as fuq 2day, so we be givin insewlins to prevent dat ketoacidosis"
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You'll be plastered all over your school's newsletter so they can brag about how much they prize diversity and how culturally competent they are.

Reactions: 3 users
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You'll be plastered all over your school's newsletter so they can brag about how much they prize diversity and how culturally competent they are.
Don't remind me about that stuff. :yeahright:

so dad doesnt understand sdn.

he thinks i only use it to play "that wolf game" (werewolf, which we play in the lounge a lot)

i left the allo forum open on our back office computer, he looked at it, and was like "why are you hanging out in a forum full of med students. i dont get you" and wandered off...ha

so dad doesnt understand sdn.

he thinks i only use it to play "that wolf game" (werewolf, which we play in the lounge a lot)

i left the allo forum open on our back office computer, he looked at it, and was like "why are you hanging out in a forum full of med students. i dont get you" and wandered off...ha
I can totally see your Dad saying it in a rough but sweet Indian accent.

I can totally see your Dad saying it in a rough but sweet Indian accent.

the fob accent only comes out when hes yelling at me about my excessive spending habits, showing up late for work, or randomly blocking myself out of the schedule. all other things he is nice about :D

the fob accent only comes out when hes yelling at me about my excessive spending habits, showing up late for work, or randomly blocking myself out of the schedule. all other things he is nice about :D
I need some Indian culture advice =)