Should I attend WVSOM interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docisthegoal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So I was recently extended an II from WVSOM this morning and am unsure if I should accept it. I have been accepted to ACOM, VCOM-CC, and WCUCOM and just finished an interview yesterday at CUSOM. I fell in love with VCOM-CC and think my decision will come down to deciding between VCOM-CC and CUSOM if I am accepted.

I am simply trying to see opinions on if anyone thinks WVSOM could offer me any additional pertinent education or research these other locations couldn't. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to go into rural medicine or primary care I think WVSOM could be a good fit for that. The town is small but homey. Good luck!

Lewisburg is beautiful, you should check it out. It's a state school with a lot of funding and legit buildings and facilities.

Hey guys thanks for all the input but I just notified I will not be attending the interview. I feel like I have found a great school to attend at this point. I hope someone else can benefit from me giving up my interview.