SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Now this is interesting because the entire premise of the second post relies on the two people on Zenge to both be village. Which, sure I could see Zenge believing that except he literally JUST said that he was sus of Dubz and also slightly sus of pls. So how would he know he only needs one MORE villager on him unless he knew 100% that Dubz and vetspls were village.

Which is knowledge only a wolf would have.
i'm not following but also aforementioned brain slushie. quoting to read over it again and again until it makes sense
I GET IT NOW. makes me even more ew about zenge

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Late-night tinfoil: What if SAR was the PR who blocked Dubz last night? idk if I should put that on thread or not, but their interactions and general inability to read one another has made me suspicious. I personally think we need some more info and possible guidance from the vets and people who have info they might not have shared with the thread, as I feel like this is mainly me and Anna talking in circles rn and I am confusing myself and second-guessing everything.

no :rofl:
i have 2 midterms due tomorrow (one of them i thought was due tonight so now im here lol) and then another due friday and a project due wednesday and a vet school interview on wednesday:(
Please take care of yourself and do what you need to tonight! We'll all be here tomorrow. Well, maybe in dead chat, but still 😁

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm probably going zeng or SAR at this point.

Kras has me sus, but the fact that no one has read her as village makes me wonder if she is set up to be the easy sacrifice.

The inability of "good villagers" to actually work with the rest of the village kind of killed us on this one.

Very frustrating.
You created this dichotomy that if Doggo is Village, Kras is wolf.

Doggo has flipped village. Now you’re ignoring everyone who’s asked for an explanation of that, but you’ve gone and completely backed off of Kras, now that there’s pressure on.

I’d like to hear you explain this incongruity.

Late-night tinfoil: What if SAR was the PR who blocked Dubz last night? idk if I should put that on thread or not, but their interactions and general inability to read one another has made me suspicious. I personally think we need some more info and possible guidance from the vets and people who have info they might not have shared with the thread, as I feel like this is mainly me and Anna talking in circles rn and I am confusing myself and second-guessing everything.
I can entertain that thought though definitely not very experienced. What are you saying that would imply about Dubz and SAR?

Reactions: 1 user
Updated reads are coming

is the late night undergrad show baybeeee
I definitely don't have an 8:05 class tomorrow :oops:

haha my bf went to sleep at 9 so I went home and have been on SDN since then. I should probably go to sleep but I would much rather play WW :shrug:

• Haha
Updated reads are coming

I definitely don't have an 8:05 class tomorrow :oops:

haha my bf went to sleep at 9 so I went home and have been on SDN since then. I should probably go to sleep but I would much rather play WW :shrug:
mine is begging me to go to bed but he's watching antiques roadshow he has no room to talk
it is, however, only 9:42 for me

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
You created this dichotomy that if Doggo is Village, Kras is wolf.

Doggo has flipped village. Now you’re ignoring everyone who’s asked for an explanation of that, but you’ve gone and completely backed off of Kras, now that there’s pressure on.

I’d like to hear you explain this incongruity.

You're fighting how I expect a wolf to fight, which makes me think i'm right.

I said they couldn't both be wolves.

I'm still very sus of kras, but if I have to go YOLO on a wolf, I'm not ready to do it on the one that apparently the wolves also want me to think is sus. Literally no one has defended her yet.

mine is begging me to go to bed but he's watching antiques roadshow he has no room to talk
My boyfriend said he was going up to bed an hour ago but I can hear his laptop binging every now and then so I know he's up lol. Usually I'm the one waiting for him so I don't feel bad, he can go to sleep without me and then have a heart attack when I open the door as usual

• Haha
I can entertain that thought though definitely not very experienced. What are you saying that would imply about Dubz and SAR?

These posts:
@WildZoo why don't I have any village points for you yet. It's making me squidgey

I don't know SAR, have you tried reading my posts? :p

I have, but you don't have the little green tick that I usually give you (and probably should evaluate how easily I give it to you, tbh)

Well I don't have one for you either, so I guess we're even lol

Lol see now here's the closest to your green check mark that you've gotten so far

This made me feel all tingley in a not good way, Dubz

Because I can't like most of the posts or quote, I'm having a hard time keeping my place as I read lol

Go living players!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
So if I'm following your theory, you're saying SAR is a blocker and blocked Dubz?

Members don't see this ad :)
And the point I'm ultimately getting at is do you think that is v/v or v/w?

ok i am going to bed now i think that im gonna fall over if i dont goodnight all :biglove:

• Care
You're fighting how I expect a wolf to fight, which makes me think i'm right.

I said they couldn't both be wolves.

I'm still very sus of kras, but if I have to go YOLO on a wolf, I'm not ready to do it on the one that apparently the wolves also want me to think is sus. Literally no one has defended her yet.
I think you created this dichotomy because you intended to give yourself and your pack credibility by sacrificing Kras, and getting Doggo to trust you going into the end game for an easy win.

I think third party killed Doggo which you weren’t expecting and it put a wrench in your plan, but also now you’re in a position where you only need a small number of villagers to join the pack in yeeting me to win the game.

You’ve been pushing this wagon hard wolf. I see you.

Updated reads

Wolfy
Kras- extremely sketchy, but again that is how she always plays. And Mayo's point about her not getting defended by anyone suggests that she's just a sketchy player that I have a hard time reading.
Zenge-I have no idea what's going on here, but the more he posts, the more I feel certain that something isn't right. And I really don't like how he posted suggesting that everyone avoid voting for him since the wolves would hop on and I think he made a mis-step and accidentally revealed info that only a wolf would know.
Barks-very quiet, keep forgetting they are still playing. I want to do an ISO to see how I feel about Barks in general.
SAR-I just went back and read her posts, and nothing jumps out to me like a wolf. Her point about being rusty and no longer on top of her WW game seems genuine. She also was pretty quiet until recently. She was absent for a large chunk of D1 and had to catch up like I did, but her posts don't seem wolfy and I kind of like my tinfoil theory.
Dubz-wolf hunting and pushing us for our reads makes me think she is a villager. Especially with her post earlier today about somebody blocking her last night. She is a neutral for me, leaning village.
TME-So at first I was very sus, but now looking back I think she is just generally being a noob? Having a hard time reading her but I agree with the general assessment that she would have to be a very bold wolf or just posts semi-carelessly (which I am guilty of as well)
Vetsplz-genuinely wolf hunting and I agree with most of her logic, honestly was probably pocketed if she is a wolf
April-genuinely wolf hunting and I agree with most of her logic, honestly was probably pocketed if she is a wolf. I think the niceness is NAI, and everything else she has done this game has been pro-village imo.
Mayo- seems to be his typical village meta, he is also very logical and while I usually have a hard time reading him, he seems much more pro-village than when he has wolfed in the past.
Village

I think you created this dichotomy because you intended to give yourself and your pack credibility by sacrificing Kras, and getting Doggo to trust you going into the end game for an easy win.

I think third party killed Doggo which you weren’t expecting and it put a wrench in your plan, but also now you’re in a position where you only need a small number of villagers to join the pack in yeeting me to win the game.

You’ve been pushing this wagon hard wolf. I see you.
I'm not exactly following. The trust of a single player usually doesn't get you anywhere - you still have the whole rest of the village to contend with if you're a wolf - and going to that extent of sacrificing a fellow wolf for the trust of a single villager doesn't exactly make sense either. And I'm not sure how saying "either doggo or kras could be wolf" would help doggo trust you.

Hey shorty, can you give us smoke signals or something from dead chat to let us know if Zenge is a wolf? Please??

• Haha
Hey shorty, can you give us smoke signals or something from dead chat to let us know if Zenge is a wolf? Please??
Poor Shorty, first village killed, then pizza killed, now smoke signal killed

Also just because you're in dead chat doesn't mean you get to know the player's affiliations lol you're still along for the ride like everyone else

My boyfriend said he was going up to bed an hour ago but I can hear his laptop binging every now and then so I know he's up lol. Usually I'm the one waiting for him so I don't feel bad, he can go to sleep without me and then have a heart attack when I open the door as usual
It is just now midnight for me, so I should probably go to sleep since I need to be up in about 7 hours or less if I want to actually attend my 8:05am class. I am a night owl and my bf is not, so he has no problem going to sleep at like 9pm or 10pm and getting up early for work or school, meanwhile I struggle to fall asleep before 2am unless I force myself to. Classes that start before 9 or 10am are something I loathe. I actually think I might take some melatonin so I can go to sleep and not accidentally sleep through my early class. Goodnight, y'all

• Care
I think he made a mis-step and accidentally revealed info that only a wolf would know.
I really didn’t.

If you’re going to sus me, don’t do it just because other people use poor logic and math to make things up.

I'm headed to bed too, sorry to leave you hanging alone Zenge. I'll be back in the morning to read any new things over and hopefully not come back to the place blown up

I really don't like how he posted suggesting that everyone avoid voting for him since the wolves would hop on
We’re in the end game here, and I got two votes very quickly. It only takes one, maybe two more before the wolves have an opportunity to force majority and win.

If you find me sus, fine. I’m asking you though, am I your TOP wolf read? And from your reads post it doesn’t look like it. It looks like Kras is, who I’m currently yeeting, and who I’m pressuring @SARdoghandler to yeet with me, which she should have no problem doing since she’s allegedly been sus of Kras the whole time...

Since Kras is your top wolf read, I welcome you to join me.

And the point I'm ultimately getting at is do you think that is v/v or v/w?
I was thinking it’s v/v? Or v/3P? But now that I consider it some more, there could probably be a wolf blocker? That definitely seems to be a wolf ability more than a village ability?

The main thing I’m puzzled about is the fact that we had 4 kills on N1. Again, I think 1 of them was AM shooting Lainey. But I don’t see how the wolves could have had 3 kills if there wasn’t another PR villager or 3P still in the game or they have some very special abilities. So I was thinking maybe SAR could be that 3P that has a couple of special abilities (can kill 1 night, can block 1 night, has another ability like a seer ability) and maybe she can win with either the wolves or the villagers, she just has to make it to the end of the game.

Some possible wolf roles I’m considering
1. Wolf w/ an extra kill/multiple extra kills?
2. Wolf with a day kill (since we don’t know who killed AM, but it was probably a wolf)
3. Wolf with a block ability
4. Bulletproof wolf or unyeetable wolf, to contrast Genny’s vig shot and AM’s vig shot.

I'm not exactly following. The trust of a single player usually doesn't get you anywhere - you still have the whole rest of the village to contend with if you're a wolf - and going to that extent of sacrificing a fellow wolf for the trust of a single villager doesn't exactly make sense either. And I'm not sure how saying "either doggo or kras could be wolf" would help doggo trust you.
The wolves were already so far ahead, sacrificing the most sus one gives the pack some credibility to use as a shield going into the end game. It’s a small sacrifice in pursuit of a greater cause.

Okay now I’m actually going to bed. See you all bright and early tomorrow for some more wolf hunting. :brb:

So unless you can put together a pack around me &/or SAR that might make some real sense, you're still just throwing darts in the dark and making yourself look wolfier.
I don’t have to know the entirety of your pack to know you’re a wolf. Once we get a dead wolf in the bag we can do a post-mortem on the situation and sus out the rest of your pack.

The wolves were already so far ahead, sacrificing the most sus one gives the pack some credibility to use as a shield going into the end game. It’s a small sacrifice in pursuit of a greater cause.

You really think wolves are going to ride the bus train when they are this close to sweeping?

I really don't like how you're trying to goad multiple players into placing votes with Maj in effect and marvolo. Feels like a wolf seeing an almost sweep sliding away and trying anything to get a village yeet going.

I'm 98% sure that my yeet vote will be going on Zenge today, barring any unexpected revelations. But I won't risk cutting discussion short by placing that vote until close to close

I don’t have to know the entirety of your pack to know you’re a wolf. Once we get a dead wolf in the bag we can do a post-mortem on the situation and sus out the rest of your pack.

It's end game, we should be thinking in packs to ensure that we yeet the exact right person. If you can't pack them up with anybody, then it's probably not the best yeet for today. Not saying we can't go there in future, but it would be less than ideal village play for today

Ok skimmed what I missed yesterday and gonna reread in between classes, but here's where I'm at right now. Also whoever said y'all need the vets to help or whatever, clearly you don't know my endgame choke record :p

So again individual sketch level but I really think zenge is a wolf here and obviously kras isn't compatible in a pack with him unless wolves are getting...really fancy (oh no paranoia). Kras to me feels like classic endgame bait, and I'll expand on that in a bit, my computer is struggling with doing zoom and SDN at the same time. I think I've settled on the SAR thing being a setup.

Woof
zenge
alley
kras
April
please
enigma
SAR
Barks
mayo
Village

Zenge/alley/April/please maybe? Though the chances of all the wolves being in my POE are low so gonna try to keep an open mind about my village reads while I'm going back through. Can't remember the last time I got through a game without defending a wolf :lame:

You really think wolves are going to ride the bus train when they are this close to sweeping?

I really don't like how you're trying to goad multiple players into placing votes with Maj in effect and marvolo. Feels like a wolf seeing an almost sweep sliding away and trying anything to get a village yeet going.

I'm 98% sure that my yeet vote will be going on Zenge today, barring any unexpected revelations. But I won't risk cutting discussion short by placing that vote until close to close

Ok skimmed what I missed yesterday and gonna reread in between classes, but here's where I'm at right now. Also whoever said y'all need the vets to help or whatever, clearly you don't know my endgame choke record :p

So again individual sketch level but I really think zenge is a wolf here and obviously kras isn't compatible in a pack with him unless wolves are getting...really fancy (oh no paranoia). Kras to me feels like classic endgame bait, and I'll expand on that in a bit, my computer is struggling with doing zoom and SDN at the same time. I think I've settled on the SAR thing being a setup.

Woof
zenge
alley
kras
April
please
enigma
SAR
Barks
mayo
Village
Alright then put your votes in for me and end the game already.

Either one or both of you is village, and you’ll be the last votes the wolves need on the Zenge wagon, which formed very quickly btw, or you’re wolves and you’re waiting for one more villager. Sus. Sus.

Either way, let’s get this show on the road. Put your money where your mouth is. Step on up, and sign on the dotted line...

Or, you know, you could yeet an actual wolf with me, like KRAS.

Can’t help but notice btw, the two of you were running hard on the Enigma wagon day one which fizzled out, and no one seems to care about anymore, implying it was fake to begin with, and then the bread wagon day two which proved to be wrong, and never had merit to it to start with.

Alright then put your votes in for me and end the game already.

Either one or both of you is village, and you’ll be the last votes the wolves need on the Zenge wagon, which formed very quickly btw, or you’re wolves and you’re waiting for one more villager. Sus. Sus.

Either way, let’s get this show on the road. Put your money where your mouth is. Step on up, and sign on the dotted line...

Or, you know, you could yeet an actual wolf with me, like KRAS.

Can’t help but notice btw, the two of you were running hard on the Enigma wagon day one which fizzled out, and no one seems to care about anymore, implying it was fake to begin with, and then the bread wagon day two which proved to be wrong, and never had merit to it to start with.
My vote is already on you, pup

Any reason why?
Just how it feels to me. Though maybe some bias because zenge is the one who pointed it out (that AM and cray had both been voting for her right before they died) and that set off alarm bells in my head

• Hmm
I'm pretty sure Mayo didn't vote

D3 Emoji Unofficial Yeet Tally
zenges (1) - Pleasy, Dubz
SAR (1) -

2/10 voting
Yeet close ~13 hours

Just how it feels to me. Though maybe some bias because zenge is the one who pointed it out (that AM and cray had both been voting for her right before they died) and that set off alarm bells in my head
I have you and SAR as possibly in a pack together so that actually doesn't make me feel much better about SAR

As far as the enigma wagon, I don't see why it's a problem that we re-evaluated. She started posting in a way that read village to me and has continued to do so. Just because a wagon was wrong doesn't mean it didn't have merit.

I don't think mayo voted for you? Unless I missed it in the skimming
Whoops 😅. I had your vote for me as coming from Mayo in my head for some reason. Sorry Mayo! You, Dubz, get no apology.

Edited Dubs to Dubz.

Re: kras - sketchy all game long, the type of wolf slot that gets bussed early or hard defended. Instead she's just been brought up like a secondary option on everyone's list, which to me looks much more like too wolfy to be a wolf village bait than an actual wolf slot. And then of course the hard push comes at endgame. Between that and what feels like a SAR setup, puts wolves in a good spot to sweep. They only have to be less sketchy than the sketchiest villagers.

It's end game, we should be thinking in packs to ensure that we yeet the exact right person. If you can't pack them up with anybody, then it's probably not the best yeet for today. Not saying we can't go there in future, but it would be less than ideal village play for today
Packs are easier to sus out when we actually have a wolf in the back. Pack hunting at this stage seems like almost purely conjecture until we actually get a confirmed kill and can dissect the thread.

Come on SAR, you’ve supposedly been sus of Kras the whole game. Don’t get cold feet now. Vote Kras with me.