Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, sleepymed, it's how I picture you

LA PAGINA VENTE!!!!!

:cool:
:D:D
:clap::clap::clap:
+pad++pad++pad++pad+

Members don't see this ad.

wait...it does make sense, isnt snow white the one that sleeps until a prince kisses her....sleepymed needs a prince cuz she is always sleepy!

Im a genius!

Belle...damn...i thought i was onto something there!

Members don't see this ad :)
oooh snow white...BORING, i said sexy dammit...and if you were gonna go boring, u could have gone proverbially with your name and chosen one of the 7 dwarfs...Sleepy, to be exact

Unfortunately that picture looks quite a bit like I do, brown hair, brown eyes, and a book! And I'm sorry to break this to you, but i am BORING!! ;)

i guess its getting late

Unfortunately that picture looks quite a bit like I do, brown hair, brown eyes, and a book! And I'm sorry to break this to you, but i am BORING!! ;)

fair enough:D

Need to get myself a bagel and some coffee and get to work!

H24G is busy editing her top o page nonsense again...what will it be this time, wizard of oz?

Belle isn't boring and neither are you :)

I think she is my favorite Disney character, though she may be head to head with Mulan

Members don't see this ad :)
r u back in delaware?

i think its about time to change MY avatar...i showed it proud for over a week...i think that was the agreement

yeah...kick some boo-tay!

All right, I need to get to work! Get some sleep you guys!

hmmm...u;ll have to forgive me, but that sounds kinda naughty

ima gonna get to bed too....alone though+pity+

goodnite...be good...no wait

dont be good

why would you ever want to be good. thats no fun. breaking rules is more fun... until you get caught....

Wow...you all almost finished it out. By the time I get back tomorrow, it will probably be all done. Loooooooooooong day tomorrow and Tuesday. And still don't know the stuff from last week like I should. uggh

hey chumbo, i thought you were gonna change your avatar? Too much care bear for you?

I hate going to the dentist on a side note.

This new dentist my mom found and had me go to was a neat guy though. I just hate how they poke on your gums with the picks, then when they bleed they get mad and tell you to floss more.... wtf?

So do they just cap it off at 1001 posts, or will a mod have to come in and actually lock the thread when we get there?

I give up... nothing is coming to mind except this...

013-CookingThehorriblechumbucketfor.jpg

you know, since I'm this close, its almost silly to stop here

because in a few more posts I can claim page 21 as mine

[shameless post padding] well it is [/shameless post padding]

maybe another care bear would do it for chumbo
grumpybear.jpg

I like the random carebear butts in the picture

what can I talk to myself about for six more posts?

My parents dog nipped at me the other day when I was repremanding her and got my thumb. Made my whole nail turn black. Looked horrible. But its almost gone now, and there are pieces coming up on the proximal portion of the dead nail and I didnt want to rip it off by catching it on something so I dermabonded it last night.

why could I not have played an active part in that study? Man I never catch any breaks...

Status
Not open for further replies.