Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody out there?!?!?!

I'm still here, but I'm actually trying to get some studying done... I put in some time today, I'm very proud of myself! It's been such a long time, I had almost forgotten how to do it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still here, but I'm actually trying to get some studying done... I put in some time today, I'm very proud of myself! It's been such a long time, I had almost forgotten how to do it.

HA!! I GOT THE NEW PAGE!

:love::hardy::luck:
:eek:
:love::hardy::luck:

possibly the greatest snipe of all time!!!!!! Unbelievable!

possibly the greatest snipe of all time!!!!!! Unbelievable!

I was totallly smooth on that one don't you think, perfect steal, let you sit around thinking you were alone, and then I POUNCED

not so boring anymore i see;)

mrs. im still here

it's student doctor I'm still here to you big guy... and YOU asked if there was anyone out there, I just responded to your desperate plea for attention

i think with that snipe u deserve to start the new thread

it's student doctor I'm still here to you big guy... and YOU asked if there was anyone out there, I just responded to your desperate plea for attention

this is very true:D

Members don't see this ad :)
hey nice job on the residency review at NY Presb.!

hey nice job on the residency review at NY Presb.!

I thought I would start a new thread so that our class could have a fresh place to look, but I think that idea crashed and burned, so i just copied and pasted it on to the old one. I have another review to write as well, but I'm waiting to be done before I write it.

I thought I would start a new thread so that our class could have a fresh place to look, but I think that idea crashed and burned, so i just copied and pasted it on to the old one. I have another review to write as well, but I'm waiting to be done before I write it.

Well, I liked it and I applied there...wouldnt mind going there

So I was watching a tv show online while I was trying to fall asleep. It stopped working and froze up my computer, so I shut it off. Then, I got a really odd-looking screen and it started dumping my memory (seen this part before, just the background was really odd). So, I have to restart it again...this time, after it showed the opening windows screen, the screen turned off. So then I really freaked out thinking my computer was gone. Decided to try it one more time, and had no problem. Hopefully my computer didn't catch my illness.

Now I'm going to go to sleep (hopefully before my computer crashes).

Oh, and mods must be busy.

they make my head hurt :(

They tell you that they like you and then they don't call you for days... :(

They tell you that they like you and then they don't call you for days... :(

oooh...one of th-o-s-e things...ahh, come on, u know what that is...we cant seem desperate!

And of course they never tell what they want from you

hello, Mcfly....of course not! all we want is some sex and a good sandwich...so if you can do that, ur 90% of the way home:smuggrin:

hello, Mcfly....of course not! all we want is some sex and a good sandwich...so if you can do that, ur 90% of the way home:smuggrin:

So I guess I'm sleeping on the streets tonight

awww...im sure somebody will take you in (hehehe)

this is cool...two threads in a row where the mods are busy

maybe they really have been gettin lucky:D

i havent really been post paddin that much lately...i almost feel bad

hopefully i havent let Ectopic down

he was impressed with out last thread

and we actually have some new meat padding

speaking of new meat...where is rose?

that didnt sound too good, sorry homie

Status
Not open for further replies.