Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
500mg BID x 10days...u will be straight

PAGE 24!!!!!!!

Can somebody stop us?!:eek:

:smuggrin::laugh::hardy::luck:

Members don't see this ad.

or do u also have a respiratory infection?

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, but it should be amoxacillin for sinus infection

oh ok, i see...the levaquin is good for the bronchitis, but not the sinus infection

They started my on a Zpack before this, then started me on this after I finished the z-pack. They keep paying attention to the bronchitis and not the sinus infection.

They started my on a Zpack before this, then started me on this after I finished the z-pack. They keep paying attention to the bronchitis and not the sinus infection.

*****s!...u need to get something for that...its a biatch to study with that kind of headache from a sinus infection

which im sure u know already

*****s!...u need to get something for that...its a biatch to study with that kind of headache from a sinus infection

That's what I said. It's funny when the acute care clinic at the school refers me to a PCP. Since when did you refer people to PCP :confused: I at least haven't had a headache since Sunday, but that was only a day and a half ago.

Cough changed from non-productive to productive last night too...

Members don't see this ad :)
That's what I said. It's funny when the acute care clinic at the school refers me to a PCP. Since when did you refer people to PCP :confused: I at least haven't had a headache since Sunday, but that was only a day and a half ago.

alrite homegirl...take care of business, i wish u well..good luck!:luck:

That or the sinus drainage keeps going down the wrong pipe, then I cough it up.

Cough changed from non-productive to productive last night too...

ok...maybe its time to go to your local ED if u cant see your PCP any earlier than 6 weeks

That or the sinus drainage keeps going down the wrong pipe, then I cough it up.

no, u cant mistake postnasal drip for a productive cough...if your coughing up mucus, thats productive

ok...maybe its time to go to your local ED if u cant see your PCP any earlier than 6 weeks

I'm waiting to see. If anything, I'll go to the local acute center...not full-blown ED if I don't have to.

i'll catch up with you later...maybe on another thread...if rose ever gets his ass in gear

haha...I thought about naming it something along the line of the mods are too busy to shut us down.

I'm waiting to see. If anything, I'll go to the local acute center...not full-blown ED if I don't have to.

cool...oh, and close this thing up in high fashion if you can;):cool:

peace out,

CJ

hmmm...now that I'm all alone on here, maybe I should start studying.

I suppose I should do one post of the dancing bananas for h24g first though.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.