Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i will take u word for it

most experiments seem to use 300 or 600mg! :eek:

ie, PMID: 16204431

!!!!!!!!!! P A G E N I N E T E E N !!!!!!!!!!

:(
:oops:
:idea:
:)
:D
:smuggrin:
:laugh:
:wow:
+pity+

Members don't see this ad.

I did!! They taughts us that during our BLS course... the useless trivia they throw our way! Don't they know that my brain space is precious! It is a limited comodity!

hey you...im not suprised, they have to fill that course up with something:D

Members don't see this ad :)
most experiments seem to use 300 or 600mg! :eek:

ie, PMID: 16204431

wow, new page and data all in one post...ladies and gents, i think we have a new standard!

Ho - what have we here!!!! :D

Pretty smooth, by the way hard24get, I'm still trying to get used to your new avatar! I feel like it's not really you anymore!

I am learning how truly pathetic and lifeless we are... we spend our weekends either on here or working!!!

very sad, very true, very oh what the hell, who cares...once we are in residency we wont be able to do this as much!

Hey it's not useless - I fully intend to pimp my future medical students with it :smuggrin:

That's the nice thing about the EM folks, they don't really do the pimp fest that other specialties buy so deeply into

ohh post number 911....scary

ohh post number 911....scary

I once accidentally called 911 from the ED... You normally dial 91 to get out, and then I wanted to call a 1-800 number (the spanish translator)... and then this lady picked up, yes, what is your emergency! I hadd the urge to say... HEY i'm calling from the emergency room!

Members don't see this ad :)
I once accidentally called 911 from the ED... You normally dial 91 to get out, and then I wanted to call a 1-800 number (the spanish translator)... and then this lady picked up, yes, what is your emergency! I hadd the urge to say... HEY i'm calling from the emergency room!

:laugh:...pretty funny

Pretty smooth, by the way hard24get, I'm still trying to get used to your new avatar! I feel like it's not really you anymore!

I understand, I feel strange when others change their avatar. But I actually feel like this one is more like me; the Beyoncé one was too aloof and poised. I am generally a grinning person who likes to have big hair, not a model perfect one! :p

I understand, I feel strange when others change their avatar. But I actually feel like this one is more like me; the Beyoncé one was too aloof and poised. I am generally a grinning person who likes to have big hair, not a model perfect one! :p

is any significance to the big hair, or do u just like it?

is any significance to the big hair, or do u just like it?

An interesting question. I think it has to do with feeling connected to my roots. Having natural hair is very important to me, and those of my race who do not wear their hair naturally cannot naturally achieve big hair, so it's a pride thing, I guess.

An interesting question. I think it has to do with feeling connected to my roots. Having natural hair is very important to me, and those of my race who do not wear their hair naturally cannot naturally achieve big hair, so it's a pride thing, I guess.

in the wise words of ali G..."much respect and big ups to my home girl, H24G".

seriously...cool.

but I'd never thought about it before so I learned something about myself just now. The other day I was wondering if choosing an animal/cartoon vs human avatar says something about you or not???

Erykah Badu style...i like

sleepymed needs an avatar....

but I'd never thought about it before so I learned something about myself just now. The other day I was wondering if choosing an animal/cartoon vs human avatar says something about you or not???

of course it does!

in the wise words of ali G..."much respect and big ups to my home girl, H24G".

seriously...cool.

careful, I don't know too much ebonics, you might have to translate

we gonna close this thing down tonite?

nah.

Hey, did you notice I told a little story on the new page post?

ahhh...if a picture is worth a thousand words...ur story is a....well, a nice children's book:D

seriously, I grew up in suburbia and had little exposure to the ghetto, never learned how to talk the talk...

thats why im laughing....u never watched the Ali G show?

make one that kinda resemble urself...preferrably a sexy one

ahhh...if a picture is worth a thousand words...ur story is a....well, a nice children's book:D

All children's story books have a witch in them don't they?

ah, but it is no children's book. It is about medical school, how, at different stages, you feel stupid and sad, then you start to figure it out, get more and more confident and happy... then, something happens to remind you of how little you know and you are sad and humiliated again :D

ah, but it is no children's book. It is about medical school, how, at different stages, you feel stupid and sad, then you start to figure it out, get more and more confident and happy... then, something happens to remind you of how little you know and you are sad and humiliated again :D

inspiring:rolleyes:

a guy can dream cant he?

because it's been 3mos and he is fraught with fantasy! :laugh:

he must obviously be getting pretty depserate to be fantasizing about me!!

I have an avatar!!

besides, every woman is sexy ;)

he must obviously be getting pretty depserate to be fantasizing about me!!

I have an avatar!!

oooh snow white...BORING, i said sexy dammit...and if you were gonna go boring, u could have gone proverbially with your name and chosen one of the 7 dwarfs...Sleepy, to be exact

oooh snow white...BORING, i said sext dammit...and if you were gonna go boring, u could have gone proverbially with your name and chosen one of the 7 dwarfs...Sleepy, to be exact

snow white :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.