¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol an item that makes me win last minute doesn't really make me feel like I won when I've been fighting for village the entire game and they lost....

I'm really glad you were actually village because I really trusted you at the end lol

Members don't see this ad.

but how many times did you protect a wolf?

Lets just say, I probably screwed the village over with how much I protected wolves and told them. At least I feel better that 3m was village because I protected her the most.

So I will explain my rationale in how I played for those interested.

I played village with trilt all the way up until taking out Nyanko. Apparently, I was spot on with pippy, but she was having a bad day, and I backed off for that day. She messaged me that night admitting she was the last wolf and asked me to help her.

My options at that point were to ruin the game and tell everyone pippy was a wolf, pretend I didn't see it and avoid all convos on pippy, or play along and make it a more exciting game. I voted to do the latter. I was playing with trilt all game and didn't want to betray her at that point. So I told pippy my contingency to working with her was to convert trilt. And hence what happened.

Also, I sent you a pretty good conversion request message.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lets just say, I probably screwed the village over with how much I protected wolves and told them. At least I feel better that 3m was village because I protected her the most.
So on the night you had a bonus protection, who did you protect? I know Trilt was one, who was the other?

Village let you down yesterday, truly. The KC lynch can and should have been fought tooth and nail, but people were conveniently... missing.
As soon as you conveniently disappeared after mentioning you disliked my lynch, then popped back on at the very last second to vote elsewhere, I was like damn, Trilt's a convert...

As soon as you conveniently disappeared after mentioning you disliked my lynch, then popped back on at the very last second to vote elsewhere, I was like damn, Trilt's a convert...
I'm sorry, I wrote your results on night two. When you left that out, I kept that in my back pocket for a rainy day

Reactions: 1 user
So I will explain my rationale in how I played for those interested.

I played village with trilt all the way up until taking out Nyanko. Apparently, I was spot on with pippy, but she was having a bad day, and I backed off for that day. She messaged me that night admitting she was the last wolf and asked me to help her.

My options at that point were to ruin the game and tell everyone pippy was a wolf, pretend I didn't see it and avoid all convos on pippy, or play along and make it a more exciting game. I voted to do the latter. I was playing with trilt all game and didn't want to betray her at that point. So I told pippy my contingency to working with her was to convert trilt. And hence what happened.

Oh weird. See I thought you were working with trilt as village and pippy as wolf to get it down to whoever was lynched the last day you would win. But that makes sense.

Ugh how many times did I second guess myself with trilt and then tell myself I should trust her....

You screwed up the wolves' second conversion attempt (on me) with your protection at one point. And made our kills much more frustrating.

Ok, this should be a good lesson...if you know someone is chaos, you lynch them. The end. If chaos can't die at all ever, that is a game design flaw.

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You screwed up the wolves' second conversion attempt (on me) with your protection at one point. And made our kills much more frustrating.

You know I thought we were friends Trilt... never again ;)

Let this be a lesson to all of you. Never trust STL and NEVER let chaos live.

[:ninja: ninja'd by DVMD, whom I typically agree with in WW :)]

Hyge, I'm glad I died for you instead of LIS. LIS wanted to die/avoid end game, and you were pretty good at the end.

Reactions: 3 users
FWIW I was actually out drinking all freaking day. Last night in the combined chaos-wolf chat we were ALL drunk, and poor PBC was desperately trying to make us make decisions so she could close early, lol.

also, @SnowshoeDog143 I have been gushing about my WW girlcrush on you in wolf chat since D1 (wolves can confirm). I wanted to kill you or convert you, but couldn't bring myself to do it -- I like having you around too much, I guess haha.

(Also I thought you might protect yourself ;) )

We also chatted about giving it to 3M, because she is lovely :love: and I felt bad about screwing her over after last game.

Sigh. You were way less talkative with me this game and it made me wonder. Trilt said you were talkative to her though and I thought you just didn't trust me...now it makes so much sense ugh.

Ok, this should be a good lesson...if you know someone is chaos, you lynch them. The end. If chaos can't die at all ever, that is a game design flaw.

Yeah everyone was claiming he couldn't be killed, but I was waiting until we killed our last original before I started his lynch. And unfortunately by that time it was too late.

Sigh. You were way less talkative with me this game and it made me wonder. Trilt said you were talkative to her though and I thought you just didn't trust me...now it makes so much sense ugh.

Sorry!!!! I really did feel badly about it. Especially when you brought up our little PM trio from last game :(

Eh, if I hadn't been converted trusting Chaos was absolutely the right move this game. He gave ya'll nyanko and if things played out differently, probably would have handed in Pippy.

Just gotta learn peoples' soft spots. I'll play like a ******* with STL and Kam, never trust my opinions. :p

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah everyone was claiming he couldn't be killed, but I was waiting until we killed our last original before I started his lynch. And unfortunately by that time it was too late.

That's actually another good lesson....chaos can often win at random times so prioritizing wolves is actually not a good idea. Lynch chaos immediately.

Reactions: 2 users
FWIW I was actually out drinking all freaking day. Last night in the combined chaos-wolf chat we were ALL drunk, and poor PBC was desperately trying to make us make decisions so she could close early, lol.
Can confirm and it was very amusing :laugh:

I'm sorry, I wrote your results on night two. When you left that out, I kept that in my back pocket for a rainy day
WHY did you make up results for that diary if you were supposedly playing for village?! IDC about the immortal chaos BS but I had to ignore all my twitchiness over Pippy because I believed the item!

I was most def a villager at this point btw. I actually defended Pippy way harder before I was converted than after, and just laaaughheedd at myself when I saw her name in wolf chat.

Eh, if I hadn't been converted trusting Chaos was absolutely the right move this game. He gave ya'll nyanko and if things played out differently, probably would have handed in Pippy.

Just gotta learn peoples' soft spots. I'll play like a ******* with STL and Kam, never trust my opinions. :p

If you have to rely on chaos to find the wolf, village needs to step up their game.

also, @SnowshoeDog143 I have been gushing about my WW girlcrush on you in wolf chat since D1 (wolves can confirm). I wanted to kill you or convert you, but couldn't bring myself to do it -- I like having you around too much, I guess haha.

(Also I thought you might protect yourself ;) )

Awww :happy: I think I would have been killed pretty quickly if I were a convert, so probably good you didn't. And I'm glad I never told you who I was protecting... you were probing me a lot and I didn't even think about it. (Plus I was hoping to get killed so I could do homework in peace so I kept protecting others)

8afeb4785588569552dc5993a212e3581c5738194c80e8bf99d7afacd56ba5b8_3.jpg

They earned their lynches fair and square.
I tried, and I appreciated you being there and trying to figure things out. The silence from wolves/chaos was expected, the silence from the remaining villagers did us in.

WHY did you make up results for that diary if you were supposedly playing for village?! IDC about the immortal chaos BS but I had to ignore all my twitchiness over Pippy because I believed the item!
Oh I was going to disclaim it the day after the whole pippy stuff came up if pippy hadn't messaged me, and said that we shouldn't trust that item for reasons. She got to me first and I didn't want to break the game. I was also trying to clear myself early on.

If you have to rely on chaos to find the wolf, village needs to step up their game.
When a good player is Chaos and I can confirm they A) were not converted, B) have a useful ability and C) have a win condition that allows winning with either side...

1. He was still chaos.

2. NEVER TRUST MOD ITEMS ESPECIALLY M.O.D ITEMS!!!! :laugh: (have I ever said that before?)

One thing I will say before I have to go...

The amount of role sharing in this game was ludicrous. We basically had a full roster by ~D5.

I wasn't lying when I advised caution in PMs and about sharing roles. It does help the wolves. ....and I would know lol

Just as an aside, from a game strategy perspective it's often a better idea to kill off your non-wolf affiliates before your wolf affiliates, since many of them will have win conditions that just require them to make it to end game and would therefore automatically win when wolves died. Chaos typically has weirder win mechanisms that require them to do specific things but they will oftentimes meet those things by the time you get to the "lynch chaos or lynch the last wolf?" part of the game, meaning that by then the only thing standing in their way is the fact that there are still villagers and wolves remaining. This is speaking generally, of course, but if you know who your chaos and your wolves are then I like picking chaos off first.

When a good player is Chaos and I can confirm they A) were not converted, B) have a useful ability and C) have a win condition that allows winning with either side...
Also I just think it's more fun. STL can verify that I was still thinking of ways he might legitimately back stab me this damn morning, lol.

Alright Mr. Chaos Pants, where's my speed game?!

I tried, and I appreciated you being there and trying to figure things out. The silence from wolves/chaos was expected, the silence from the remaining villagers did us in.

Yeah.. WM, hyge, and I were *so close* to switching to pippy. Regerts.

The amount of role sharing in this game was ludicrous. We basically had a full roster by ~D5.

I wasn't lying when I advised caution in PMs and about sharing roles. It does help the wolves. ....and I would know lol

I didn't share and still got lynched.

1. He was still chaos.

2. NEVER TRUST MOD ITEMS ESPECIALLY M.O.D ITEMS!!!! :laugh: (have I ever said that before?)
I'm so mad that you all killed AM because I wrote a wonderful poem response to the question she asked via the M.O.D. item that never got shared with you all :cryi:

Or winning alone. You have no idea what the chaos win condition will be. Lynch the chaos to be safe.

Or winning alone. You have no idea what the chaos win condition will be. Lynch the chaos to be safe.
I used one of my items to figure out what it was, and whether he could win with us. :)

Live life on the edge. Get back stabbed occasionally. Tis the WW way. :p

Just as an aside, from a game strategy perspective it's often a better idea to kill off your non-wolf affiliates before your wolf affiliates, since many of them will have win conditions that just require them to make it to end game and would therefore automatically win when wolves died. Chaos typically has weirder win mechanisms that require them to do specific things but they will oftentimes meet those things by the time you get to the "lynch chaos or lynch the last wolf?" part of the game, meaning that by then the only thing standing in their way is the fact that there are still villagers and wolves remaining. This is speaking generally, of course, but if you know who your chaos and your wolves are then I like picking chaos off first.

Also I just think it's more fun. STL can verify that I was still thinking of ways he might legitimately back stab me this damn morning, lol.

Ehh.. I agree with trilt on this (But for my own village reasons and not her wolf-backstabbing-your-pm-buddy one ;)). If the other affiliation player can be useful to village, keep them alive while they are helping you. Knowing you probably will be tricked or backstabbed by them is just something you gotta be aware of. Also, I think chaos characters are fun. (hence how happy I was with the chaotic turn today, even if village lost)

And I've seen chaos be able to be converted to wolf before, which, again, IMO is a game design flaw but doesn't mean others agree and it could be in play in a game.

Reactions: 3 users

That is why I generally don't give everything away. Learned that in the pokemon game. People just trust people too much! I didn't really have anything to lose sharing (1/2 of) my ability with snowy. Glad I picked her to share it with, sad ya'll took her away from me and left me with no one to talk to. Felt that was pretty intentional anyway.

I used one of my items to figure out what it was, and whether he could win with us. :)

Live life on the edge. Get back stabbed occasionally. Tis the WW way. :p

That's great for you, this game, but doesn't apply to other games. In general, chaos should be lynched when possible as they can take away a win and sometimes muck with the game.

And I've seen chaos be able to be converted to wolf before, which, again, IMO is a game design flaw but doesn't mean others agree and it could be in play in a game.

I lived it.