Purdue C/O 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks for calling! Yikes, I hope we get options! Already interviewing the weekend of the 20th..so that would only give me the last weekend. Another school is also interviewing that weekend too though, so I hope it all works out!

They typically spread interviews out over two weeks so you should be fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

I only have the possibilities of 2 interviews, here and UF. So I'll take whichever weekend they give me hahaha

You get to pick which day if I remember correctly from last year!

Members don't see this ad :)
Way too anxious about Friday, anyone else in my boat?

Reactions: 5 users
I know I am! Just a final tonight and one tomorrow morning and I'll be home free :) :)

Reactions: 1 user
I am freaking out about tomorrow! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
The struggle is all too real. I'll be at work tomorrow evening so I'll have to make frequent restroom breaks :rolleyes:

I'll be the most unproductive person at work tomorrow afternoon/evening

I work all day tomorrow, I already apologized to my manager that I'm going to be a stress case hahaha

I will be constantly checking my phone in between appointments at work.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

In 19 minutes, it'll be less than 20 hours till hopeful decision time. Also. I've been on break for a week now and I'm already very bored and don't know what to do.

Members don't see this ad :)
In 19 minutes, it'll be less than 20 hours till hopeful decision time. Also. I've been on break for a week now and I'm already very bored and don't know what to do.
I really appreciate the detailed time posts

I feel like people will become really salty if the don't come out tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

ImageUploadedBySDN1481891129.983629.jpg

I woke up thinking of this camel.
Judgement day!

Thanks mmmdreamerz! My dad's side of the family lives in Indiana and they're all praying I get accepted here so they can actually see me more than once a year!

You didn't apply here, correct? How is your invite/ acceptance status going?

Nope. I considered it, but ended up not! I have family in Columbus who feel the same way about me and OSU haha. Crossing all my digits for you!!!! I have a couple interviews in Jan and still waiting to hear from 2 schools. Finals are over so I'm solidly in Christmas mode. Yay!

Nope. I considered it, but ended up not! I have family in Columbus who feel the same way about me and OSU haha. Crossing all my digits for you!!!! I have a couple interviews in Jan and still waiting to hear from 2 schools. Finals are over so I'm solidly in Christmas mode. Yay!
Thank you! I'm crossing my digits for you as well for OSU! Waiting for 4 schools still (Purdue included). Hopefully at least one will say that they like me!!!

Thank you! I'm crossing my digits for you as well for OSU! Waiting for 4 schools still (Purdue included). Hopefully at least one will say that they like me!!!

I have no doubts!!!:)

SOOOO overwhelmed haha

cdoconn is literally making this day way more bearable with the updates hahaha

Just breathe deep guys! Hoping everyone gets good news! Purdue is an awesome school!!!

It might be closer to 5 pm so DON'T freak out if nothing is sent out at exactly 3 pm :D

@cdoconn I hope we both get interviews because I wanna meet you lol

My computer probably hates me... I've done nothing but refresh between a possible invite and final grades being posted. Oh and my Iowa State's portal admissions status changed to being temporarily hidden.... I'm like why all of this suspense :rofl:

My computer probably hates me... I've done nothing but refresh between a possible invite and final grades being posted. Oh and my Iowa State's portal admissions status changed to being temporarily hidden.... I'm like why all of this suspense :rofl:
I'm on my phone and my poor phone is refreshing so often

Nothing as of yet, consistently refreshing my email though

So much secondhand anxiety from you all. go play in the snow or something!

Reactions: 2 users
Add to my anxiety, my mom just called from my brother's phone: "I was getting you a new phone for Christmas and I accidentally shut off your phone... So you'll get it today instead" Hope Purdue doesn't call me. :[