PCSOM Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SDN seems to be getting a lot of hits in class. Everywhere I look somebody new is reading the RIP thread and looking around pointing at class members. I can only assume they're trying to figure out who said what. At the very least it was interesting. Things have been dull around this website for a while now.

Since I'm forever a participant in the infamous thread I was trying to think of a way to work it into my CV. Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

jawicobike said:
SDN seems to be getting a lot of hits in class. Everywhere I look somebody new is reading the RIP thread and looking around pointing at class members. I can only assume they're trying to figure out who said what. At the very least it was interesting. Things have been dull around this website for a while now.

Since I'm forever a participant in the infamous thread I was trying to think of a way to work it into my CV. Any ideas?
I figure we will have plenty of time to figure that out in area R-4597 in Alaska where we will likely be doing our clinicals and residencies now. :eek:

jawicobike said:

You could always say that with this thread, you helped put Pikevegas on the map :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Willie B said:
You could always say that with this thread, you helped put Pikevegas on the map :smuggrin:

Any publicity is good publicity!! :thumbup:

So i judge by the lack of responses to the thread lately that school and blocks is kicking the **** out of everyone. That is how i feel at least. I thought i was supposed to come back here for more tolerance for study but i may be less tolerant than last year. Well enjoy the weekend folks. :sleep:

The way I figure, if we get “The List” Thursday, then the class should be at each others throats by Monday morning. I respect and admire what the class president is trying to give us the chance to do, but man, I’m not sure the class is mature enough to handle that. This should be a FUN ride! :smuggrin:

E-

eadysx said:
The way I figure, if we get “The List” Thursday, then the class should be at each others throats by Monday morning. I respect and admire what the class president is trying to give us the chance to do, but man, I’m not sure the class is mature enough to handle that. This should be a FUN ride! :smuggrin:

E-

What are you talking about E? I think that some of them are already at each other's throats (Especially the ones who want VA.)

Willie B said:
What are you talking about E? I think that some of them are already at each other's throats (Especially the ones who want VA.)
You must be referring to the "Knockdown in Norton", as Baron calls it. :laugh:

dcratamt said:
You must be referring to the "Knockdown in Norton", as Baron calls it. :laugh:

Yes that is what I'm referring to

eadysx said:
Brace yourself for the fight for SC.....

E-
Ah, the "Streetfight for Spartansburg." I love it especially since where i want to be is last on most people's list. :thumbup:

dcratamt said:
Ah, the "Streetfight for Spartansburg." I love it especially since where i want to be is last on most people's list. :thumbup:

I can understand that, where you are is the last place I would want to be. You suck. :thumbdown: :smuggrin:

So, how are all you C/O 2008ers doing. Cant believe that we are almost 4th years. Oh well. Hope everyone is well. I cant decide if I want to do surgery or internal medicine. Anyway, if I dont hear from you all I will see you in July at our class meeting.

Take Care

Aaron