AZCOM (Midwestern University) Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Msk3195

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reserving

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when housing opens up for students to move in? I'm assuming it's during orientation week July 24-27? When is everyone moving in?

Members don't see this ad :)
When I moved in two years ago, it was the Sat/Sunday before orientation, but if you need come earlier that can try to accommodate.

Does anyone know when housing opens up for students to move in? I'm assuming it's during orientation week July 24-27? When is everyone moving in?

What are you all doing technology wise? I would love to have just one thing that did it all, but heard that Ipads can't playback the lectures in 2x speeds. Is that true?

What are you all doing technology wise? I would love to have just one thing that did it all, but heard that Ipads can't playback the lectures in 2x speeds. Is that true?

Not in the native internet app IIRC, but if you install a third party web browser called "puffin browser" you should be able to watch videos at 2x speed on the iPad.

Reactions: 1 user
would anyone be willing to share any input about the tucson and west and east valley rotation sites?