Okami WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I subbed into bad spots many times before. It’s an SDN WW meme at this point. And how is suggesting not to view the Woxy wagon as pure indicative of my scrambling or thinking about bussing?
Ooooooo I want to answer so bad. Will wait.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Did you forget HZD? Or Warriors? Also i have been wolfhunting but i also have to defend
Cool, yes, I saw those, I said that I perceived you as being less defeatist about climbing out of the sus hole created by the person you subbed in for

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you find villagey about her?
Not pinging me outside of the WZ D1 vote doesn’t mean she’s villagey. I’m using neutral quite literally as neutral here, not a combination of village + wolfy. Villagey for me is something more concrete like vote placements and cases.

It’s actually based on my interpretations on the vote movements of D1 and D2. It’s not unrealistic and i don’t know why you are ignoring my post regarding my thoughts on offwagon voters
Well please refresh me about your views on the off wagon people.

In fact, can you give a ranked POE at this point?

Cool, yes, I saw those, I said that I perceived you as being less defeatist about climbing out of the sus hole created by the person you subbed in for
No HZD was absolutely defeatist by all regards. It was bad because I was completely handicapped and i had no case to make.

In this case, i’m actually trying to climb out of the sus hole by immediately looking into vote progressions and raising the possibility that we shouldn’t blindly consider the woxy D2 wagon as pure.

Not pinging me outside of the WZ D1 vote doesn’t mean she’s villagey. I’m using neutral quite literally as neutral here, not a combination of village + wolfy. Villagey for me is something more concrete like vote placements and cases.
Right, but like why does that rank her above people like Cray/fluff?

Reactions: 1 users
Concerned about genny for voting reasons similar to making me feel good about you. I don’t understand Sporty’s D1 vote on WZ, but vissy was pretty much slammed in D2 over the EOD events of D1. I don’t agree with that vote obviously but as I mentioned earlier a few times, I myself came into conclusions opposite to vissy’s repeatedly so I can’t really say the rationale for that vote is bad. It just sucks for me. Zuris makes interesting cases but we really can’t rule out the possibility that he could just be powerwolfing here especially given that he has more WW familiarity through earlier pregame discussions with fluffy.

Yes in my responses but i’m currently thinking of fluffy, Cray, genny.

Well please refresh me about your views on the off wagon people.

In fact, can you give a ranked POE at this point?
See above. I don’t give ranked POEs and haven’t done so before.

It’s more so on the grounds that i’m more worried we’re overlooking someone in the woxy wagon, and fluffy and Cray would make sense as bussers
I just... don't really know what to do with this.

Reactions: 2 users
Also for the record, wolves have been in village blocs in mountainous games as recently as… a few days ago
I agree (although I might argue about how much True was accepted into the village blocc in assassination class), but still we just caught a wolf! Can't we start there? In any case, if you wanna make an argument about me, go ahead. Samac was village reading me, I don't have an incentive to kill her.

Not sure what Sporty voice saying tone means exactly

But I am reading AM as village, she sounds extremely village AM to me this game. That data point, independent of the woxy train, but then taken in combination with her yeeting a wolf, is pretty compelling to me. I never say never, but WW is about likelihoods not certainties. I would say 80/20 villager vs wolf, which is probably the highest odds I can imagine giving someone without some mod info or a believable seer/info role claim. It's mountainous so no 3P paranoia
It would be outlandish, given her history, for her to be a wolf. Since this is Mountainous, I'm comfortable saying that I am completely certain she's village.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let me revisit the D1 events more fully because the more we talk about this, the more i get bothered by the WZ vote
“I realize this whole bussing argument is really going nowhere and the idea that the wolves would be 2 of the first votes on their packmate on d1 and d2 might be a long shot, so maybe I’ll shift gears and push for the only other misyeet option on the board outside of the woxy vote”

“I realize this whole bussing argument is really going nowhere and the idea that the wolves would be 2 of the first votes on their packmate on d1 and d2 might be a long shot, so maybe I’ll shift gears and push for the only other misyeet option on the board outside of the woxy vote”
That is a wild mischaracterization

• Care
It’s more so on the grounds that i’m more worried we’re overlooking someone in the woxy wagon, and fluffy and Cray would make sense as bussers
This sounds like what I would say if I subbed into a bad situation and was trying to broaden the PoE as much as possible

She isn’t pinging me from my read throughs other than the WZ vote from D1 that doesn’t make sense to me.
Honestly, the WZ D1 vote seemed the most villagey thing for me. They tend to vote for each other when they play together. I can make a case on Sporty, as she went from being sure that the only village person is me, to being pissed at me, to not liking my posts to thinking I might be wolfing.

OK, so who is your POE then? My point is, surely amongst who still lives, some people seem wolfier than others? Who is more or less wolfy in your estimations?

Honestly, the WZ D1 vote seemed the most villagey thing for me. They tend to vote for each other when they play together. I can make a case on Sporty, as she went from being sure that the only village person is me, to being pissed at me, to not liking my posts to thinking I might be wolfing.
??
I was never pissed at you, nor did I say I thought you were wolfing

Ok, I see you answered. Almost by definition, this means you think myself and fluff, are more likely to be wolves than say sporty or genny. I'm struggling here. You are so certain there was a wolf on WO, that you will risk misyeeting villagers who voted a wolf over possible wolves off wagon?

Because people keep insisting on knowing my POE despite quoting it multiple times
Ok so youve said the reasons why you don’t think that fluffy and cray being on the woxy vote clears them, which I don’t particularly buy, but let’s say that’s the case. what are the reasons that make them shoot to the top of your poe? And what’s your case against genny?

Ok, I see you answered. Almost by definition, this means you think myself and fluff, are more likely to be wolves than say sporty or genny. I'm struggling here. You are so certain there was a wolf on WO, that you will risk misyeeting villagers who voted a wolf over possible wolves off wagon?
There is no rank order. I think genny’s vote movement is problematic and it’s the same vote pattern i used to argue why I think AM is village.

I'd put that as NAI rather than villagey, especially since dubz flipped village.

Voting someone for reasons that have nothing to do with any game event is pretty unreadable imo.

You were, when I answered for Zuri last night. And then you said "I like your posts so much less today"
No, I was not pissed. I was mildly annoyed.
And yes, I did like your posts less. I still feel that way.

But I also stated this morning that I have a hard time finding that damning because of your tone.

Please do not put words in my mouth, it’s incredibly fatiguing.

Sure, but do we make sense as wolves otherwise? What have we done that makes us wolfier than every other player playing besides AM, that didn't vote a wolf?

I mean, you will see me go after people on wagon vs off (busser hunting) because I feel more compelled by post analysis and other data points than I do the vote for a wolf.

I want to know what other interactions has you so certain that WO has partners in me and fluff vs in genny, sporty, or zuri or you. Because from where I'm sitting other people look way more compatible. While I argue being very pro bussing, in truth my record does not show me as a big busser.

No, I was not pissed. I was mildly annoyed.
And yes, I did like your posts less. I still feel that way.

But I also stated this morning that I have a hard time finding that damning because of your tone.

Please do not put words in my mouth, it’s incredibly fatiguing.
This is long form for me to say “yes, I still think you’re a villager”

Reactions: 3 users
This is how it feels on my end of things for sure lol

Day 1: May the Fresh Scent of Flowers Protect You Always Tally

fluff ()
True ()
Zenge (3) - Zuri, True, Visc
AM ()
DubZ (3) - Sporty, WO2, samac
samac ()
Cray (1) - AM
WO2 (3) - Cray, DubZ, Zenge

TRIPLE TIE
Voting: 10/12
Missing: @justafluff @genny
Vote close TODAY, 8/18 at 10 p.m. EST (~2 hours)

ammy.gif
Noting this D1 tally at 7:52 PM

Because people keep insisting on knowing my POE despite quoting it multiple times
Have you considered that it's kind of a wild POE given the evidence

I don't understand this though
Sporty has almost always voted dubz D1 regardless of her or dubz's affiliation. So there's not much I can say about it except "well, Sporty certainly checked in".

Okay ya’ll I got through page 11 and I just can’t put any more time into this. Gotta just go with where I had early pings and hope my gut was right

Yeet Z
I know this is really self-defeating to say this, but man i disliked this vote and the entire Zenges wagon when i was totting prior to subbing in. You can therefore imagine how I really felt when I did step in. Hold pls as I continue with my analysis

Have you considered that it's kind of a wild POE given the evidence
If you’ve been following along the D1 tallies, especially the tally i quoted few minutes ago, you’ll understand that Woxy was heavily suspected in D1 itself that the D2 Woxy wagon isn’t exactly all that clearing like you think it is. Because I’m reading the Woxy posts too and they’re not great.

• Okay...
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Noting this D1 tally at 7:52 PM
You keep posting the tallies like if you do it enough times it will make you a villager, but like this tally has one of your poe as the lead vote on a wolf they eventually caught and visc on their way to misyeet a villager so I don’t know what you’re trying to prove

You keep posting the tallies like if you do it enough times it will make you a villager, but like this tally has one of your poe as the lead vote on a wolf they eventually caught and visc on their way to misyeet a villager so I don’t know what you’re trying to prove
He just kinda does this, unfortunately it’s NAI

Reactions: 3 users
No, you’re misunderstanding the point. The point of quoting the tally is to show Woxy was suspected right in D1 onwards and also to further illustrate the Zenges wagon is bad. Vissy’s decision to vote Zenges is beyond my control and i think that was a bad vote that i’m dismissing it as pure irrationality arising from RL factors,

Also you played Bowling WW so you’ll know how wolf!vissy’s plays there were wildly different from the one shown here.

Day 1: May the Fresh Scent of Flowers Protect You Always Tally

fluff (1) - AM
True ()
Zenge (3) - Zuri, True, Visc
AM (1) - fluff
DubZ (2) - Sporty, WO2
samac ()
Cray ()
WO2 (1) - Cray
zuri (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - Dubz

leading: @Zenge142
Voting: 11/12
Missing: @genny
Vote closed

ammy.gif

Oh also just saw genny didn’t vote on D1. Hold pls

If you’ve been following along the D1 tallies, especially the tally i quoted few minutes ago, you’ll understand that Woxy was heavily suspected in D1 itself that the D2 Woxy wagon isn’t exactly all that clearing like you think it is. Because I’m reading the Woxy posts too and they’re not great.
Hindsight is 20/20