Ohio State c/o 2027 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Older threads looked like they heard on a tuesday and that makes me even more nervous!! good vibes to everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS interview!!!

Reactions: 2 users
These emails scare me so bad I scanned the preview and saw “pleased to inform” and felt the biggest relief (IS)

OOS interview invite!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: 5 users
OOS interview!
I accidentally opened it while picking up a pastry order and was not emotionally prepared

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS interview invite!!! Almost cried over this one.

• Love
Ugh haven’t heard anything :( probably not good news

Seeing interview invites go out & I haven't gotten an email:
1671552422133.png

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
OOS Interview! ...But I got an email earlier in the year that said I was missing pre-reqs so thought I was ineligible? I emailed them, waiting to hear. Anyone else in the same boat? 😅

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they send rejection emails? Or do they just ghost us...

OOS rejection - good luck to everyone moving forward, I wish you the best of luck!

• Care
IS interview invite! So excited!

Anyone else still not heard anything yet 🥹

I haven’t :’) so happy for those who have heard back with interviews tho!! Congrats you guys !!

I haven't heard yet either. Currently refreshing my email every 2 seconds

IS interview!!! freaking out at work!!!

It says they only send out a select few interviews, does anyone know how many people traditionally receive interviews?

Declined my OOS interview invite due to pre-requisites I have no intention of completing (I thought I was no longer being considered when I received the "incomplete pre-req" email months ago but I guess that's not what that meant :rofl:). Really hoping this means good news for one of you on the waitlist! Congratulations to everyone who's received an invite, and good luck to those on the waitlist/waiting to hear!

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone else get an IS interview waitlisted?

OOS rejection. Email came in at 8:55am pst

• Care
OOS rejection, kinda bummed since I've been on a pretty good streak so far since all 3 schools I heard from before OH offered me interviews but it is what it is. Good luck to everyone else moving forward!

• Care
Just got rejected, OOS with a 3.97 GPA, decent hours and LOR and PLENTY of extracurriculares and volunteer time unrelated to vetmed. Ughhhh. Goodluck everyone!!!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
OOS rejected. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Just got rejected, OOS with a 3.97 GPA, decent hours and LOR and PLENTY of extracurriculares and volunteer time unrelated to vetmed. Ughhhh. Goodluck everyone!!!
I am in the same situation. I have a crap ton of hours and LORs and so many extracurriculars/volunteer time. But it’s ok we will get in where we are meant to get in 🥲

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
This one stings a bit... OOS interview alternate 🙁.. fingers crossed. Anyone know how much the list moves?

For those who got an interview, could i ask what your gpa was?

OOS rejection stung a little… but it only takes one yes good luck to everyone who has an interview!!

• Care