***Official Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg congrats!! I’ve been following your journey and it’s very inspiring! Do you know how long will it take for them to call everyone?

I’ve been following your journey as well. So happy for you! I guess you’ll be pulling the bottle out of the freezer today!

Thank you guys so much!! The bottle is coming out :soexcited:

I think they're going to ry to get through everyone today, but might go into Monday (or tomorrow.... that would be nice!)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you guys so much!! The bottle is coming out :soexcited:

I think they're going to ry to get through everyone today, but might go into Monday (or tomorrow.... that would be nice!)
Did they tell you that they wouldn’t get to everybody?! Current have so much anxiety it’s killing me. Trying to stay positive.

Are you they calling everyone or just the accepted? Rather would not get a denial phone call haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED! Got the call at 12:46 EST. I really, really didn't expect it. I felt that my interview (on 9/15) could have been better, because I was so nervous but I guess it all worked out. Good luck everyone!!

Did they tell you that they wouldn’t get to everybody?! Current have so much anxiety it’s killing me. Trying to stay positive.

I actually called a few weeks ago and asked if everyone gets a call on the first... they said they try really hard to make that happen!

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED! Got the call at 12:46 EST. I really, really didn't expect it. I felt that my interview (on 9/15) could have been better, because I was so nervous but I guess it all worked out. Good luck everyone!!
Congrats!!!!

what are people's status on AADSAS? mines still invited for interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those accepted, did your status on AADSAS change?

Accepted via phone call a few minutes ago!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who got a call. Good luck with your future endevors. I guess I didn't impress Dr King enough for an acceptance

Just got the call. Good luck to everyone I hope you all get in!!!!!

I just called Dr. Harmon, “Bill”, because I was so nervous and excited when they called

Interviewed in September..

Got the call this morning!! So happy:biglove:

Congrats to everyone! Here is your class FB page. Log into Facebook | Facebook
Join and get to know each other. I am in the Class of 2021 presidency. Welcome!!! You guys will love Roseman.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the acceptance call. I’m not too happy tho. Idk how I feel about this school

I got an acceptance call a few hours ago!

Just got accepted to Roseman!!

Just got the acceptance call. I’m not too happy tho. Idk how I feel about this school
Then deny it so somebody who wants to pursue their dream at a Roseman can have that seat.

Reactions: 4 users
Got the call yesterday but will be humbly declining my offer. I hope one of you deserving people is able to claim my spot at Roseman!

Reactions: 3 users
I was accepted too! Phone call yesterday around noon, interviewed beginning of November. Has anyone else had trouble with the acceptance email? It seems like the wrong thing is posted to fill out, it only has the ortho app up but not the DMD acceptance?

I was accepted too! Phone call yesterday around noon, interviewed beginning of November. Has anyone else had trouble with the acceptance email? It seems like the wrong thing is posted to fill out, it only has the ortho app up but not the DMD acceptance?

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me!

did you contact them at all yet about it? I was going to wait until monday. it just makes me sad because I want to accept now!

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me!

I clicked on Login and once I logged in I got the acceptance link.

I clicked on Login and once I logged in I got the acceptance link.
Was it under the College of Dental Medicine Admissions? and if so was it labeled DMD acceptance? nothing like that comes up for me :cryi:

Congrats to those who have been accepted! I'm a D4 and would be happy to answer any questions about the program via PM if you are still deciding.

And good luck to those still waiting to hear back from Roseman and other schools. Don't lose hope, there is still a lot of time in the cycle!

Was it under the College of Dental Medicine Admissions? and if so was it labeled DMD acceptance? nothing like that comes up for me :cryi:
It was weird, I had to click login on the right hand side. Once I logged, it popped up right above the ortho residency one. I took a screen shot of my page right now, the middle part (my forms) wasn't there, that showed up after I submitted my acceptance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-12-03 at 14.32.30.png
    Screenshot 2017-12-03 at 14.32.30.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.